• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spring/Summer Cycle (Mega-cycle...)

TheTrueYou

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1000mg Test C (EW)
600mg Masteron (EW)
50mg Dianabol (ED--workout days only)

100mcg GHRP-6 (3xD)
50mcg CJC-1295 (3xD)
400mcg MGF (ED--post workout)
250iu HCG (EOD)

100mcg Clenbuterol (ED)
100mcg T3 (ED)
1mg Ketotifen (ED)
.5mg Cabergoline (EOD)
1.25mg Letrozole (EOD)
1mg Dutasteride (EOD)
25mgs Tadalafil (EOD)

1000mcg B-12 inject (ED)
2000mg Glucophage (ED)

6'1''.
207lb.
10% bf
Extensive cycle/PCT history.
Coming off of a long hiatus. Looking to be 230lb at 8% by August.

Diet: 45% protein, 30% carbohydrates, 25% fats.
Training: 30 minutes cardio followed by 60 minutes of weights.
Exc.: At least 1 gallon of water, 9 hours of sleep, 20g glutamine daily.

Thats about as big a cycle as i've seen on these forums. If you're looking to lose weight, which I'm assuming from the clen and t3, i'd drop the dbol. Of course, dbol doesn't preclude fat loss, but I wouldn't use something that causes me to bloat so bad on a cut, not to mention your blood pressure, which would probably be high enough from the clen.

Thats about as big a cycle as i've seen on these forums. If you're looking to lose weight, which I'm assuming from the clen and t3, i'd drop the dbol. Of course, dbol doesn't preclude fat loss, but I wouldn't use something that causes me to bloat so bad on a cut, not to mention your blood pressure, which would probably be high enough from the clen.

Very, very true. For the average trainer, the dianabol/fat loss agent combo makes very little sense. However, "Everybody is different, and every body is different." My body reacts extremely well to dianabol, and it neither causes me to bloat or raise my blood pressure at a 50mg dose. In fact, I can use the stuff until the day of a competition and not worry about water retention or softness. Cool, huh? So yes, your input was logical, I'm just a special case of exception.

To answer your question, yes, I am trying to get my bodyfat percentage down to it's lowest level yet. However, because of my long hiatus from training, I am very well aware of the rebound effect I will have regarding growth and strength due to muscle memory from when I was in great shape. I'm hoping the high androgen level will spark some fantastic growth before my body has a chance to catch onto what is going on and kick in homeostasis. Overall, I am hoping for weight gain as well as fat loss (as rookie as that sounds) due to the fact that size should come back so easily.

1000mg Test C (EW)
600mg Masteron (EW)

100mcg GHRP-6 (3xD)
50mcg CJC-1295 (3xD)
250iu HCG (EOD)

100mcg Clenbuterol (ED)
100mcg T3 (ED)
1mg Ketotifen (ED)
.5mg Cabergoline (EOD)
1.25mg Letrozole (EOD)
1mg Dutasteride (EOD)
25mgs Tadalafil (EOD)

1000mcg B-12 inject (ED)
2000mg Glucophage (ED)

Tren A????

Lol, I hate tren. Don't respond well to it at all. Other than the side effects killing me, I hardly grow on it!

How long are you going to run this for?

100mcg of T3? Can you say bye-bye LBM?

Why the dbol on training days only?

How long are you going to run this for?

I never come off, so I will run them until some variable suggests that I do otherwise; i.e., a health problem, the gains plateau, exc. Overall I plan to be going strong completely through the spring and summer then assess where I am and form a new plan.

100mcg of T3? Can you say bye-bye LBM?

Why the dbol on training days only?

Do you not think that the amount of androgens will impede muscle loss from T3? It's actually the compound that I have the least experience with out of everything listed. I've ran the compound at 50mcg before and found it to be useless so I figured I'd amp it up. Perhaps 75mcg would be a better dose to try.

I utilize dianabol for the androgen boost pre-workout and to open a 6-hour window of growth afterwards with the administration of MGF. I suppose it couldn't hurt to take in on non-workout days, but just doesn't seem necessary.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you running the DBol throughout the entire Mega-Cycle or just using it for first part of the cyle, such as 6 weeks or so? I like to use it to help mass/bulk for first 6 weeks or so and then drop it when it's time to cut/harden and rip out. That's when I replace it with something like Anavar.

are you gonna log it? i would be interested to see how well you respond on 100mcg of t3 and like 1g of test and such..like if your strengh continues to drop of stays the same

Are you running the DBol throughout the entire Mega-Cycle or just using it for first part of the cyle, such as 6 weeks or so? I like to use it to help mass/bulk for first 6 weeks or so and then drop it when it's time to cut/harden and rip out. That's when I replace it with something like Anavar.

Probably around 6 week, yeah. I get bloodwork done about every 2 weeks or so, and I'll most likely stop taking it if either my blood pressure or liver values start to rise.

I may consider var for the later months, but that is about the only other oral I'll consider. I only have great access to it and winstrol at the moment and I hate winstrol.

are you gonna log it? i would be interested to see how well you respond on 100mcg of t3 and like 1g of test and such..like if your strengh continues to drop of stays the same

I would absolutely love to log it. Seems like whenever I start a log, though, I either get sick or some kind of life crisis happens that causes me to stop training lol! I'm going to attempt to and hope everything goes well.

The last time I "came back" I only got three weeks into the cycle, but gained 13lb in 21 days while dropping 2% bf and raising bench/squat strength by 40%. Was very sad I had to discontinue the cycle.

I would absolutely love to log it. Seems like whenever I start a log, though, I either get sick or some kind of life crisis happens that causes me to stop training lol! I'm going to attempt to and hope everything goes well.

The last time I "came back" I only got three weeks into the cycle, but gained 13lb in 21 days while dropping 2% bf and raising bench/squat strength by 40%. Was very sad I had to discontinue the cycle.

you got some bad luck lol..

Do you not think that the amount of androgens will impede muscle loss from T3? It's actually the compound that I have the least experience with out of everything listed. I've ran the compound at 50mcg before and found it to be useless so I figured I'd amp it up. Perhaps 75mcg would be a better dose to try.

I utilize dianabol for the androgen boost pre-workout and to open a 6-hour window of growth afterwards with the administration of MGF. I suppose it couldn't hurt to take in on non-workout days, but just doesn't seem necessary.

2-3g a week won't stop 100mcgs of T3. You shouldn't even consider it until you've hit a plateau and then maybe 50mcgs ED. 100mcg is a total waste. Making the proper adjustments to your diet is the key not all of this clen and T3 you have listed.

There is no such thing as a "6 hour window of growth" unless you train at night and then come home and go to bed, it doesn't work that way. You're also dealing with unstable blood levels. ED dosing or not at all, pick one.

You're really running an overkill of compounds. You could easily run only test until you're at or below 10% BF and then start the masteron.

How do plan on running the clen?

Let the peptides do their thing but even there you're running an overkill of them.

damn thats crazy that the t3 will still tear through ya with 2-3g a week..never used t3, from what i hear thouhg damn! strong ass stuff ha

2-3g a week won't stop 100mcgs of T3. You shouldn't even consider it until you've hit a plateau and then maybe 50mcgs ED. 100mcg is a total waste. Making the proper adjustments to your diet is the key not all of this clen and T3 you have listed.

There is no such thing as a "6 hour window of growth" unless you train at night and then come home and go to bed, it doesn't work that way. You're also dealing with unstable blood levels. ED dosing or not at all, pick one.

You're really running an overkill of compounds. You could easily run only test until you're at or below 10% BF and then start the masteron.

How do plan on running the clen?

Let the peptides do their thing but even there you're running an overkill of them.

Noted regarding the T3. Like I said, I'm relatively new to that compound personally.

Dianabol has an active life of around 6 hours. So unless you are taking it 4-5 times a day, you have unstable blood levels. I.e., everyone who uses orals does. They are rollercoaster hormones whether or not people want to admit it. And they work best this way. 50mgs dbol at once will result in a lot more growth than 50mgs divided into 5 doses spread apart, given that you ingest a lot of good food and train hard while it is active in your body. I'm not sure how you believe it functions.

Did you basically just say that no one should run anything but test until they are under 10% bodyfat? Because that is totally not the point of me running masteron in this cycle.

I'll taper the clen up quickly and stay at a dose of 100mcg/day until it's effects start dropping. Combining it with the ketitofen will make this a lengthy process. Then I'll taper down relatively quickly and take two weeks off before restarting.

Also, I am not sure where you are getting your information, but those peptide doses are hardly high. In fact, the CJC-1295 is half the recommended dose for full effect. GHRP-6 is almost always ran exclusively at 100mcg 3xD because that is the saturation dose and yields the best results.

Noted regarding the T3. Like I said, I'm relatively new to that compound personally.

Dianabol has an active life of around 6 hours. So unless you are taking it 4-5 times a day, you have unstable blood levels. I.e., everyone who uses orals does. They are rollercoaster hormones whether or not people want to admit it. And they work best this way. 50mgs dbol at once will result in a lot more growth than 50mgs divided into 5 doses spread apart, given that you ingest a lot of good food and train hard while it is active in your body. I'm not sure how you believe it functions.

Did you basically just say that no one should run anything but test until they are under 10% bodyfat? Because that is totally not the point of me running masteron in this cycle.

I'll taper the clen up quickly and stay at a dose of 100mcg/day until it's effects start dropping. Combining it with the ketitofen will make this a lengthy process. Then I'll taper down relatively quickly and take two weeks off before restarting.

Also, I am not sure where you are getting your information, but those peptide doses are hardly high. In fact, the CJC-1295 is half the recommended dose for full effect. GHRP-6 is almost always ran exclusively at 100mcg 3xD because that is the saturation dose and yields the best results.

The dose of the peptide isn't the issue it's the total number of them you're using.

The half life of dbol is 4.5-6 hours not the active life, big difference.

In regards to the test I meant until YOU are well under 8-10% BF do NOT run the masteron as you'll be disappointed with the results.

1000mg Test C (EW)
600mg Masteron (EW)

100mcg GHRP-6 (3xD)
50mcg CJC-1295 (3xD)
250iu HCG (EOD)

100mcg Clenbuterol (ED)
100mcg T3 (ED)
1mg Ketotifen (ED)
.5mg Cabergoline (EOD)
1.25mg Letrozole (EOD)
1mg Dutasteride (EOD)
25mgs Tadalafil (EOD)

1000mcg B-12 inject (ED)
2000mg Glucophage (ED)

Whoa, this is outta my league..

*Slowly backs out*

IML Gear Cream!
I really do not know how to respond to this but there was a lot of good constructive information contained in this thread. I do have a question though. Would there be information like this in one of the books that are offered for sale? I have been on the fence about buying one of the books. For one thing I have ZERO knowledge on peptides, just wonder if they would be included in the anabolic book or if I would need a separate book just on peptides. In order to have complete knowledge on the subject manner.

1. 207 @ 10% to 230 @ 8% is losing 2.3lbs of bodyfat and gaining 25.3lbs of lean mass... all in 4 months seems ambitious to me. Thats 1.5lbs of lean mass per week.

2. That masteron enanthate? Bump it up to 1000mg/week and drop the letro and dostinex. Masteron, like winny will suppress estrogen and combat prolactin issues. Letro will dry you out too much, if you were going on stage it'd make you appear too flat.

3. HCG EOD? dont bother. Neither test nor masteron is all that suppressive, even at those doses. Run it mid cycle and at the end. Dbol isnt all that suppressive either.

4. Clen, T3 and ketotifen run at the end of your cycle if you're going to use them.

5. If you're gonna go all out, run some Halo at the end of your cycle, 40-50mg/day for ultimate shreds and hardness. It's an awesome drug, I absolutely love it.

6. I don't really like your diet ratios to be honest. I'm a believer of carb cycling's ability to add the greatest amount of LBM while keeping fat constant, or reducing it. If the diet is tried and true with you then dont be persuaded by me.

7. Are you sensitive to hairloss? You're running a DHT derivative (masteron) and something that blocks conversion to DHT. While not completely related its a bit counterproductive.

8. I might skip all the peptides and run some high doses of GH and maybe some slin.

Back