• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Godzilla

IML Gear Cream!
Wonder if the writers blame the American nuclear bomb testing in the Pacific like the original. Or will they blame the Fukushima reactor meltdown?

I really always wondered why Godzilla never ate anything, he just acted really pissed off.

Wonder if the writers blame the American nuclear bomb testing in the Pacific like the original. Or will they blame the Fukushima reactor meltdown?

That is a very good question. I hope to god they don't blame it on global warming.

I really always wondered why Godzilla never ate anything, he just acted really pissed off.

He's a walking nuclear reactor. He doesn't need to eat. He just needs to hate.

Definitely something nuclear, watch the trailer very closely. There's going to be multiple godzilla like creatures, and they're all huge as fuck!

A little right, a little wrong...

Source.

An epic rebirth to Toho?s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world?s most famous monster against malevolent creatures

The film will add a "very compelling human drama" and that Godzilla would be tied to a "different contemporary issue" rather than the original atomic bomb testing.

Good god, it is going to be global warming.

SNICKERS? - "Godzilla"

Godzilla Official "Extended Look" Trailer (2014) - Bryan Cranston Monster Movie

Godzilla - Asia Trailer

Back