• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Re-Cycle (tren)

tarascio13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I first used tren orally a few years ago and got amazing results. I was around 225lbs and pretty jacked up. About a year ago I took a terrible job and stoppped working out a lot and let my diet go to hell. Now Im like 260lbs and have lost a lot of strength. All my weight is around my midsection and in my chest(MOOBS!!!!!)

Does anybody have any suggestions on a good oral cycle and post cycle?

Im hitting the gym 5-6 days a week and really need to speed up my results for summer.

I first used tren orally a few years ago and got amazing results. I was around 225lbs and pretty jacked up. About a year ago I took a terrible job and stoppped working out a lot and let my diet go to hell. Now Im like 260lbs and have lost a lot of strength. All my weight is around my midsection and in my chest(MOOBS!!!!!)

Im hitting the gym 5-6 days a week and really need to speed up my results for summer.

This is a disaster waiting to happen. First off, if you allowed yourself to put on all that weight, you are not an ideal candidate for AAS, especially Tren. AAS are not a game and should only be used by serious athletes. A serious athlete is one who trains consistently and has his/her diet in check.

On top of that, your BF% needs to be at least 12% to use AAS, or you run the risk of many sides including gyno...then you'll really have man boobs.

And then there's the "oral only cycle" you mentioned...these are not recommended and usually end in the user losing most of his gains after PCT. Especially someone who is not a serious athlete...

That's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I'm just looking out for you, bro.

I would recommend posting your diet and training routine in the appropriate forums and let us help you there first. When you do so, be sure to tell us your stats (Age/height/weight/BF%/Training History/Cycle History), so we can give you proper advice.

Listen to GMO!!

Has anyone seen the Pros in the off season? Check out Lee Priest!

Ignorance costs more than education so it's easier not to educate.

I have been looking at an oral only cycle and gains from oral Anavar, Winstrol, Primobalan, and Proviron are solid, especially on a cutting phase.

Vick, is that really the same dude?

no fucking way thats him! do you have any other off season pics of anyone else?

Thatsa bad example considering Lee Priest sucks! He never beat anyone that mattered! He was too small and got way out of shape in the off season, obviously. So he was never anything more than a novelty. He probably did all oral cycles.

How did you use the oral Tren? How would you rate it compared to Anadrol, Dbol, Ananvar, MHN?

Back