• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

appetite increasers?

onthedarkside

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
keto? ghrp-6? which has worked best for you?

i know this may be a bit extreme but humilin -n 4-5 iu's a day,, you eat like a horse..

well it can be if mis-used,,i have taken insulin with my cycles for 15yrs,,,i start introducing it about 4 months in to a cycle,,i start 4 iu's and after a couple of weeks i level out to about 8 iu's a day,,not only does your appetite go threw the roof but you'll see greater gains with your AAS,,i did say i was a bit extreme,,just my opinion,,,you asked,,i told,,didnt meen to offend..

on't
well it can be if mis-used,,i have taken insulin with my cycles for 15yrs,,,i start introducing it about 4 months in to a cycle,,i start 4 iu's and after a couple of weeks i level out to about 8 iu's a day,,not only does your appetite go threw the roof but you'll see greater gains with your AAS,,i did say i was a bit extreme,,just my opinion,,,you asked,,i told,,didnt meen to offend..
Oh shit, don't worry man. I want all opinoins on the matter, Its very interesting to me, I'd prolly try it to, but imma little scared pussy

well i started because it was recomended to me as well..i was just as nervous,,,but im glad i did,,you just have to be carefull,,have the proper diet,,,and be in touch with your body,,

well i started because it was recomended to me as well..i was just as nervous,,,but im glad i did,,you just have to be carefull,,have the proper diet,,,and be in touch with your body,,
what type of things do yo eat around the injection time? and when you inject? PWO? also I read that if you eat fast gi carbs, the insulin will shuttle it into fat, so eating complex carbs and protein is good, and usally 10grams of carbs per iu.

Back