• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cypiobolic Injection or decabolic inject

antonoverlord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
which is better to put on mass im not worried bout water weight or bloat im a hardgainer

well before the more experienced guys ask, Stats? age, weight, height, bodyfat %, lifting experience, previous AAS experience?

if its ur first cycle it should be testosterone only. as it will be included in any other cycle
you dont do deca without test, same with every other compound

Put in just a little effort reading and then start asking questions. If you have researched just a small amount you would realize that the question you just asked makes you look completely clueless.

I guarantee your cycle will yield double the results if you just attempt to research a little on your own.

Hardgainer = undereater.

ok well ive read alot but wanted a specific answer for me im 175 i eat wheat bread peanut butter sandwhiches 1 every 3 hours i eat a meal of hamburger helper half of a box 2 a day i eat turkey sandwhcih 1 a day between hamburger helper i drink whey protein 52g a serving 3x a day i eat bowl of cherrios 1 a day my body fat not sure but i would say 0% im 6 2 175 workout n morning and at night i use bowflex its all i got i do 5 sets of 10 at 200 then 5 sets of 7 at 260 then 1 rep of 300 i do curls at 5 sets of 15 at 60 then 5 sets of 10 at 90 i do lat pull downs 5 sets of 15 im currently taking 2 aday methadrol and natty test at 3 a day i just finished a cycle of superdrol 4 weeks then went to methadrol 4 weeks i sleep 9 hrs a day

so after all this i need to take the cyp first thank u guys how much should i take a week and how many weeks

sorry i suck so bad but please help

im gonna use wp im so excited

IML Gear Cream!
0% wow thats great. Nearly impossible but good for you....... :winkfinger:

no im just saying i have not fat i dont know how much bodyfat how do u get an accurate measurement

I would advise against the use of steroids in your case. You clearly are not in a place with your knowledge base and training methodology, where assistance would be beneficial let alone necessary. Read all the primary source material you can. Pay the fourteen dollars, (or whatever it is), for the membership. It is more than worth it for the access to books that would otherwise be procured by means of legal tender.

no im just saying i have not fat i dont know how much bodyfat how do u get an accurate measurement

there is a sticky at the top of the forum.

READ IT TODAY

Back