• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lean Mass Cycle

stronger4ever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test + Deca vs. Test + EQ

Planning on trying to stay lean while gaining some mass after bbing contest.

How about all three? Or NPP in place of Deca?

What about test+EQ+anavar? Isn't that a great lean mass cycle if you diet is in check based on all I read here, if I am wrong, please correct me. I will say one of the trusted members on AM swears the test+EQ+Deca is an amazing cycle as you get so much soft tissue repair from it and after dieting down, that to me would be very attractive.

I guess I could use some anavar. Or dbol + aromasin or adex.

You might not think it but Test/Deca and Anavar combine to make lean mass gains while cutting fat from mid-section and enhancing muscles. That is, of course to be combined with proper diet and an AI. In my case, it's been working magnificently.

If you are up for a long cycle, run the EQ. If you are looking for a shorter cycle length, I would go with NPP. Throw in Var, D-bol, T-bol, Winny, whatever, as how lean you will be is ultimately determined by your diet. One of the people I train with pops d-bol like breath mints and he stays shredded.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

It's all going to come down to diet, nothing else really matters with keeping a lean bulk.

EQ is a better cutting agent, deca is tried and true.

Just keep cardio in 3 times a week and up the calories. No carbs on non-training days and cut off carbs on training days in the mid afternoon if you train in the AM. PM workouts are different and the two meals before training should contain some carbs as well as the PWO meal. That's just how I roll and I stay lean while putting on weight. If I can't see my abs at the end of a bulk, I did something wrong.

I also superset and giant set everything as to really tear down muscle fibers and keep the heart rate up and the body humming along.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

It's all going to come down to diet, nothing else really matters with keeping a lean bulk.

EQ is a better cutting agent, deca is tried and true.

Just keep cardio in 3 times a week and up the calories. No carbs on non-training days and cut off carbs on training days in the mid afternoon if you train in the AM. PM workouts are different and the two meals before training should contain some carbs as well as the PWO meal. That's just how I roll and I stay lean while putting on weight. If I can't see my abs at the end of a bulk, I did something wrong.

I also superset and giant set everything as to really tear down muscle fibers and keep the heart rate up and the body humming along.

agree^^ ct is correct and must of the guys that posted on this tread. it all about your diet.

Back