Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Buying gear in bulk?

Rep Points

Buying gear in bulk?

Hey guys, I have been scrolling through the board sponsors for a while now, and came across one that sells test e in bulk for a damn good price.

My question is, if I placed an order for 50 amps of test e, and it got seized, do you think they would try to pin me (no pun intended) for distribution? Just wondering how much higher you think the risk would be.

Sent from my Android device

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Anytime you place an order overseas, you are taking a risk of seizure, and in some cases and amounts, prosecution. There is no clear cut answer to your question. If ICE decides to turn over your gear to the FEDs for criminal prosecution, your "pinned". Otherwise, you will get a lovely letter in the mail from them stating what they confiscated, and how to get it back.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Eagle View Post
    Hey guys, I have been scrolling through the board sponsors for a while now, and came across one that sells test e in bulk for a damn good price.

My question is, if I placed an order for 50 amps of test e, and it got seized, do you think they would try to pin me (no pun intended) for distribution? Just wondering how much higher you think the risk would be.

That sucks!!! I would agree the amount plays apart in how far they are willing to take it

Rep Points

I know a gym dealer get over 10 grand of gear seized , it was a big order for several bros and all he got was his seizure letters

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

There has been threads on here where someone got busted for one or two vials. (10 or 20 ML) You probably have 50. SO in other words, people have gotten busted for less. Know your risks.
    Laws for distribution are set VERY low just for this purpose. Most anything now we consider personal use, by law can be interpreted enough for distribution.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    There has been threads on here where someone got busted for one or two vials. (10 or 20 ML) You probably have 50. SO in other words, people have gotten busted for less. Know your risks.
    Laws for distribution are set VERY low just for this purpose. Most anything now we consider personal use, by law can be interpreted enough for distribution.
    Damn. Alright man, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks!

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

I would be more worried about getting 50 legit amps than getting busted.

Counterfeits are running rampant these days and sponsors have ZERO problems knowingly selling them to customers.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you will order from me 50 amps or 5 x 10ml,you will receive more small packs!
    All 100% safe.

best-regards

wp