Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

How much Tren do you bang a week?

View Poll Results: How much tren?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • 200/wk

7 16.28%
  • 250/wk

3 6.98%
  • 300/wk

3 6.98%
  • 350/wk

5 11.63%
  • 400/wk

10 23.26%
  • 450/wk

2 4.65%
  • 500/wk

6 13.95%
  • 600/wk

4 9.30%
  • 750/wk

1 2.33%
  • Over a gram a week.

2 4.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

How much Tren do you bang a week?

Anything over 400 and im a nightmare to be around. really wish it wasnt so because its such an amazing drug. i think at a gram per week, i would look absolutely amazing but i cant handle the sides. No way.

Whats the highest you go with Tren?

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Zero.

That stuff is TERRIBLE for your body, works like a charm though.

Rep Points

400mg. But will NEVER do tren again. Took 6 months for my shit to start workin right again

BOARD REP

Rep Points

CT, please define terrible lol.

I guess youre referring to the BP issues, insomnia and teeth grinding... Or were you being facetious?

400mg. But will NEVER do tren again. Took 6 months for my shit to start workin right again
    Could you please specify what your PCT was like?

h
    - No minimum order
    - USA Domestic

Rep Points

The night sweats are the biggest aggravation to me! I'm doing 50mg tren ace daily.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post

I guess youre referring to the BP issues, insomnia and teeth grinding... Or were you being facetious?

Could you please specify what your PCT was like?
    Clomid. 100/75/50/50. Kept gains for the most part, but had a 60 yr old noodle

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shortstop View Post
    Clomid. 100/75/50/50. Kept gains for the most part, but had a 60 yr old noodle
    I can't see the point of going through that just to run tren, I will yet again put that on the far back burner. Seems there are many other options that are worth considering.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shortstop View Post
    I did Tren A last summer and it seemed to go well....but maybe that's why I had to go on TRT last Fall!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

225mg Tren per week stacked with at least double the T works good for me.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I can't see the point of going through that just to run tren, I will yet again put that on the far back burner. Seems there are many other options that are worth considering.

His flaccid situation isnt typical. Theres too many variables here. A bunk or underdosed serm, for one. nah mean?

h
    - No minimum order
    - USA Domestic

Rep Points

Im on my first cycle and like to do some tren next cycle but everyone says im crazy if i do it on my second cycle.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Zero.

That stuff is TERRIBLE for your body, works like a charm though.

Same here for me^. Along with all the sides that you mentions SFW, it is also hard on the kidneys. I prefer less harsh compounds. Maybe a few years down the road I may try something similar to what Heavyiron suggested.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Honestly, it is really bad for your heart. Obviously there are no studies done on humans using this compound but there are numerous threads about it on other forums.

It does make "magic" happen, I won't deny that but for me I just can't stand it and will never use it again. I never really got any sides from 50-75mg ED but I was just a miserable prick (even more so than usual, lol).

I finally figured out how to consistently adjust my diet so I can keep dropping BF, so I'll just take the long way to the final end product.

If you're going to run it once a year for 6-8 weeks I don't see any real long term issues but there are guys running 100mg ED for 12 weeks plus, that's a little much for me.

Here's a good thread that explains things better than I can:

Why such a sudden switch of opinion on tren

Rep Points

damn, I have had zero sides at all to speak of at 50mg ed.

Rep Points

I think you all are having problems with tren because you are doing it wrong. Everyone insists on running large amounts of test while on tren. I used to run it like that too. I promise that if you ran a TRT size test dose, you could run your tren much higher with close to ZERO sides and all the happiness of regular life as a god.
    It's time for some of you to stop thinking in an old way simply because someone told you that you have to run more test than tren. There is zero science behind that. Join the other side that enjoy tren.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Tren is the nectar of the Gods. lol I've done as much as 600mg wk ( parabolan as well as Tren En ) with zero problems. I blessed to be one of the fortunate people that do very well on Tren. Irie

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

How many trannies do you bang in a week? What?

oknevermindkthxbye

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I can't believe some people would bang a gram a week of Trenbolone. The thought of that scares the living hell out of me.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

wow, 1g trenbolone week...omfg

Test & Tren

Rep Points

I'm running 400 a week and the only sides I'm seeing is the night sweets - and some if the crazy dreams.

This is going into week six so well see how the rest of the ride goes ... "but I am loving it!"

Rep Points

60mg ED, feeling some sides... mainly in my temper. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up doing some of this

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Anything over 400 and im a nightmare to be around. really wish it wasnt so because its such an amazing drug. i think at a gram per week, i would look absolutely amazing but i cant handle the sides. No way.

Whats the highest you go with Tren?

Get your blood work done when its all over. I think you'll be less than impressed w/ its impact on your system. Its something to be used w/ respect.

Like Spiderman .. "With great power comes great responsibility."

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

ALL or NOTHING

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by onthedarkside View Post
    damn, I have had zero sides at all to speak of at 50mg ed.
    bunk shit perhaps

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    bunk shit perhaps
    Unbelievably one of the dumbest posts on this forum. Obviously you have never used tren or you are one of the sheep that use it incorrectly.

Rep Points

Colorado, tren must be run with test simply to avoid fina dick. Cause that ain't no joke. But I agree, test/tren 400/400 will do just fine instead of trying to go 2:1
    That is just not necessary. Also people want to run 3 and 4 compounds with tren. Ht is foolish. I'd say test/tren and maybe winny or var on the back end to shed some of the water weight from the test. People def. run tren wrong often. The only reason I will never run it again is b/c it simply shuts you the fuck down. And I felt that shit for months. And not a blast and cruise kind of guy. I like my time off to get right

Rep Points

Of course tren must he run with test. No doubt. But I don't even see where you come up with a 1:1 ratio either. People keep acting like they have some formula that theyve created after years of research and this simply isn't true.
    Here's a fact. You do not need to run an equal amount of test and tren. Even if you ran 175mg/wk of test you will be MORE than fine. You will NOT have fina dick and you will have almost ZERO sides.

I've tried both ways. Tren became a whole different animal when I erased my preconceived notions that I had on how I should run it. I wish some of you guys would run it this way so that you could see.that tren doesn't have to be an evil drug. Stop running high levels of test to tren and you'll see what I'm talking about. Keep running high levels of test to tren and see what everyone else is talking about.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colorado View Post
    Of course tren must he run with test. No doubt. But I don't even see where you come up with a 1:1 ratio either. People keep acting like they have some formula that theyve created after years of research and this simply isn't true.
    Here's a fact. You do not need to run an equal amount of test and tren. Even if you ran 175mg/wk of test you will be MORE than fine. You will NOT have fina dick and you will have almost ZERO sides.

I've tried both ways. Tren became a whole different animal when I erased my preconceived notions that I had on how I should run it. I wish some of you guys would run it this way so that you could see.that tren doesn't have to be an evil drug. Stop running high levels of test to tren and you'll see what I'm talking about. Keep running high levels of test to tren and see what everyone else is talking about.
    i've also heard this same exact conclusion from a handful of long time tren users on other messageboards for what it's worth. they just let the tren do most of the work.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

colorado, how much test/tren do you recommend?

Very interested in this.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    colorado, how much test/tren do you recommend?

Very interested in this.
    I use just enough test to keep myself from shutting down. Honestly, when I use a low dose of test, I find that I simply don't get any tren sides. Meaning, I can run really high doses of tren because it simply keeps getting better. I limit myself to 75mg ed of tren simply because its a dose that works for me and I see no point in going any higher. I have run higher in the past. I use 75mg/eod of test p while I cycle tren. It's just what works for me. Sleeping like a baby while on tren is a nice thing. I also inject first thing in the a.m. after my morning workout.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by alphabolic View Post
    i've also heard this same exact conclusion from a handful of long time tren users on other messageboards for what it's worth. they just let the tren do most of the work.
    With tren and test trying to bind to the same receptors, why not have the more powerful compound do all the hard work?
    Look at it like this: when on a tren cycle use the tren for your muscle gains and use the test solely for you sexual health. It's a different outlook on the usage of test for some, but test serves a different purpose on this kind of cycle. Besides, why would someone think running more test would be a good idea? Tren is 5 times more powerful. Let it do all the work. Use each compound properly according to its function. Use test for the sexual health benefits while allowing the tren to do all the heavy lifting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast