• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No Source Checking Allowed!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No Source Checking Allowed! :finger:

Do not ask about any AAS stores here, all AAS information on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

IronMagazine has no direct affiliation with ANY board sponsors, they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have a question go to their site and ask them directly.

Do not send a PM to me or any mods asking about any board sponsors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

Lastly, it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies and sponsors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with a sponsor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the country in which you reside.

Can you guys suggest a place where I can get aas; you know the kind that make u big and strong and lean no matter if you workout or not and no matter what you eat??

Nevermind, I'll try Walmart.

It still puzzles me how people can come on here and ask this kind of thing.....

It still puzzles me how people can come on here and ask this kind of thing.....

Blaze it puzzles me how no one can answer with a link. It's up to the source to protect itself right? If I were to go in business I would accept prepaid credit cards in the mail and manually run them through a home mail order business. All this wiring with IDs and online ordering with real credit cards doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Bump. Hopefully everyone will see this and we won't have to explain it over and over. If you read this post here so we know you read it over and understand it. This will also keep it at the top of this section so everyone can see it. Thanks

No Source Checking Allowed! :finger:

Do not ask about any AAS stores here, all AAS information on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

IronMagazine has no direct affiliation with ANY board sponsors, they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have a question go to their site and ask them directly.

Do not send a PM to me or any mods asking about any board sponsors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

Lastly, it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies and sponsors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with a sponsor.
Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the country in which you reside.

What happend? Did someone violate the code? I mean I thought it was understood not to do that.

Nothing puzzling about small minded cheaters who enjoy being meatheads.

lol....

I bet your life really sux doesn't it ?

mediocre job, mediocre girlfriend/wife if you have one. You're just one of those people who will go completely unnoticed throughout your whole life.

ya you fuckers, read the rules............. no sources

Bump back to the top someone just asked me if a source is any good this is for you!

IML Gear Cream!
lol....

I bet your life really sux doesn't it ?

mediocre job, mediocre girlfriend/wife if you have one. You're just one of those people who will go completely unnoticed throughout your whole life.

I'm sorry mr. world renown, but who the fuck are you?

I think you need to check your delusional stupidity at the door.

More evidence of the negative effects of roid abuse.

What is the point of your rambling? Find another site to flood!

I'll use this dickheads post to bump this back to the top. At least hes good for something.:jerkit:

I'm famous

Back