Unclez.net

Z's delivery

Thread: Z's delivery

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Z's delivery

i orderd my first order from z and all seems to b goin very good so far...fast email responces and my question is now that my order says shipped will it come in regular mail or will i need to sign for it ? can sumone who has expierience wit z delivery pm me and let me know what to expect...its a domestic order ....im at work all day and will not b home to sign for sumthin and really dont like signing for dvd"s anyway ...so please pm me a lil info on what i can b expecting ...thnk again

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    i orderd my first order from z and all seems to b goin very good so far...fast email responces and my question is now that my order says shipped will it come in regular mail or will i need to sign for it ? can sumone who has expierience wit z delivery pm me and let me know what to expect...its a domestic order ....im at work all day and will not b home to sign for sumthin and really dont like signing for dvd"s anyway ...so please pm me a lil info on what i can b expecting ...thnk again
    Sorry murf-I can't answer this one as there is always someone here to sign if needed. They never tell me one way or another ? I remember one time that we were not here and had a card in the mailbox to pick it up. Went down to the PO and grabbed it. I don't think we had to sign- but we are in a very small town so my postal gal might have just signed for me. We all know each other in a small town so very loose. Maybe Repo or one of the others will jump in. Zdom service is lightning fast I can tell you that !! Enjoy

Rep Points

You will probably have to go puck it up and sign for it.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

We do not discuss things like this in this forum. Please take this up directly with the sponsor. Thanks for your understanding.
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...ed-b-font.html

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.