Napsgear.net


Some Info

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Some Info

  1. #1
    "The Beast"
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dustdatarse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    your a fucktard
    Posts
    626
    Rep Points
    34026854

    Some Info

    Napsgear.net
    ID 1532149

    4 hours ago

    We just got a batch of new products; so all shipment delays should be processed soon and on there way!!! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Kind Regards
    Napsgear Team..


    Found this somewhere else...it was this morning, jsut getting around to posting it, so its more than 4 hrs old. just a heads up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.World-pharma.org

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMURRRRRRRICA
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    4100211

    so does that mean there were no shipping delays they were just waiting for our products to get in stock?

  3. #3
    "The Beast"
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dustdatarse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    your a fucktard
    Posts
    626
    Rep Points
    34026854

    Quote Originally Posted by IWANTORAL(S) View Post
    so does that mean there were no shipping delays they were just waiting for our products to get in stock?
    Thats what i took it as...it was from a naps rep on another board. I dont want to make any assumptions but....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.World-pharma.org

  4. #4
    Registered User
    dave.b's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    u.s
    Posts
    413
    Rep Points
    19968415

    well it just said new products,,not just products,,so what does that mean???

  5. #5
    "The Beast"
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dustdatarse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    your a fucktard
    Posts
    626
    Rep Points
    34026854

    Quote Originally Posted by dave.b View Post
    well it just said new products,,not just products,,so what does that mean???
    I dont know, but it says the "shipping delays" should be fixed now...so thats why i figured i would post this up, seems to me they did run out of some product and have everything in stock again...thats what i got from it. Maybe im wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.World-pharma.org

  6. #6
    Registered User
    dave.b's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    u.s
    Posts
    413
    Rep Points
    19968415

    yeah that makes sense,,its just that when i saw new products!!!you know dust i got that feelin between my legs,,,,,i meen my ankles..sorry.....no but for real i would love to see new products ,,like hybrid injectibles.

  7. #7
    "The Beast"
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dustdatarse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    your a fucktard
    Posts
    626
    Rep Points
    34026854

    Quote Originally Posted by dave.b View Post
    yeah that makes sense,,its just that when i saw new products!!!you know dust i got that feelin between my legs,,,,,i meen my ankles..sorry.....no but for real i would love to see new products ,,like hybrid injectibles.
    lol...dont get me all excited...lol, JK! Yea man that would be cool as shit. or even have some 20mg D-bols instead of 10's and 50's. Just something I would like anyway. it would be really cool to have a test/deca compound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.World-pharma.org

  8. #8
    FILLED WITH TESTOSTERONE!
    Dirtydave311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    342
    Rep Points
    15123688

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustdatarse View Post
    lol...dont get me all excited...lol, JK! Yea man that would be cool as shit. or even have some 20mg D-bols instead of 10's and 50's. Just something I would like anyway. it would be really cool to have a test/deca compound.
    mmm 20s.... that would be nice

    Even cheap 40s to split up
    NapsGear

    Light Days; What is that? Some kind of tampon?

Similar Threads

  1. ACE-031 info
    By TwisT in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 06:42 AM
  2. too much info
    By Supervette101 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 02:27 AM
  3. Hello, Need more info
    By monkster in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 09:19 AM
  4. P-GH info...
    By mr.universe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 07:46 AM
  5. any info
    By NEW_IN_THE_GAME in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->