• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test inj vs test cream for high dht

07bobber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently on compounded test cream will switching to injections lower my dht it is very high on the cream, I was thinking about injecting every four days to limit the spike

I am currently on compounded test cream will switching to injections lower my dht it is very high on the cream, I was thinking about injecting every four days to limit the spike

The number of times you inject Test will be determined by the ester. Enanthate and Cypionate only need to be injected 2x per week to keep blood levels stable. Although E3D is supposed to be absolutely optimal.

thats a lot of pins, here are all my levels, Im 37
dht 152
test serum 543
free test 19.3
dhea 243
estradiol sesitive <3
progesterone .5
estrone serum 25

Post reference ranges with your numbers.

Where were you applying your cream? What bodypart? Was it a compounded formulation, or Androderm?

compounded cream
I put it on my inner arms and sides of my stomach at bedtime its is 200mg per ml I put a half ml ED, blood work in attachments

Attachments

• blood work post.gif
    blood work post.gif
    75.5 KB · Views: 22
  • crop blood work (2) post.gif
    crop blood work (2) post.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
Compounded cream is made with testosterone base - there is no ester attached. Androderm is - unless I'm mistaken - testosterone propionate. Test prop is still small enough to use transdermally.

I was pretty sure you were using compounded test base, and was curious if you were putting it on genital skin - permeation is very good through genital skin, but 5-alpha reductase activity is high in this area.

I'm not sure how much 5-alpha reductase resides in arms and torso.

An option for you to investigate would be a transdermal cream made with test prop instead of test base. Your body would have to cleave off the ester, just as it would with injections, and you appear to have reached a reasonable level of HRT using transdermals.

Built what is your suggestion for injections I want to keep my levels consistent

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

My husband pins 75mg test cyp twice a week - total dose 150mg weekly.

My Dr wants to put me propecia for the dht,

IML Gear Cream!
Good question, I may switch doctors

Back