• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Here's what you're missing

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife let me take a pic of her. Want more?

P1070447.jpg

:whackit: show bombs asap

It's been more than 24hrs. Shouldn't we be at full frontal nudity by now?...:coffee:

Tell her to quit being a prude and lets see some fucking skin. Diggin the curls.

She loves the idea of people checking her out, but still not knowing what she looks like or who she is. It's like discovering the internet. More coming

Its like discovering the internet. Lmao.

Tell your wife a couple of juice heads said she's sexyy, CD included.

postits.png

Yes we're ALL dying to see those saggy small tits.

:coffee:

She loves the idea of people checking her out, but still not knowing what she looks like or who she is. It's like discovering the internet. More coming

we patiently wait :coffee:

Does she also love people being honest and telling her she looks
like her face was double teamed by an ugly stick and frying pan??

Maybe that will encourage her to discover botox or full plastic surgery.

LOL @ stupid bitches who are petrified of putting their mugs on display.

Looks like a Jewish Princess.....is she?

lol sorry satan you fucking cop, were not interested in weird al ... if thats best pic you took of her please post elsewhere because were gunna tear you up pig.

IML Gear Cream!
I bet that bush is a freaking mess.

:coffee:

Does she also love people being honest and telling her she looks
like her face was double teamed by an ugly stick and frying pan??

Maybe that will encourage her to discover botox or full plastic surgery.

LOL @ stupid bitches who are petrified of putting their mugs on display.

where are YOUR pictures?

i reported this post. Prince would not let you fuck with his wife this way and i think that should go for Mrs. Satan too.

where are YOUR pictures?

i reported this post. Prince would not let you fuck with his wife this way and i think that should go for Mrs. Satan too.

the difference is I never started a thread with the title "Here's what you're missing" and post a pic of my wife's tits, I think that sort of opens the window for anything to be said here.

Hey!!!!! who took her pic off, I was not done :whackit:

:shooter:

Thank You.

You're still a 15yo midget tranny who trolls the internets for the nurturing you missed out on while being raised by a pack of ring-tailed lemurs.

Back