• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

President Barack Obama's First Ad of 2012

fucking america the biggest propaganda machine....how da hell can u tell who is lying and who is telling the truth....

The Tea Party is losing steam a little due to the constant assault from the media since it's emergence - anyone in the group has to be careful not to be labeled a whack-job at this point, otherwise people will glob them all together unfairly. Even though I am generally along the same lines as them (imagine that), I don't fall into any affiliation wholly. If my BS meter goes off, I go into research mode. Michele Bachmann 'looks' promising to me, but I will be doing my homework on her. No candidate is perfect, but I am looking forward in a reboot in 2012 in the white house.

I hope for change next year.

You didn't learn from your previous thread, did you, neophyte?

19 months is a looooong time in American Presidential politics.

Don't let the NRSC TV adds fool you.

Stop watching TV, listening to radio, and read very carefully.

Who the fuk are you calling me a rookie homo its a video dumb ass thats it and by no means i'm a rookie tough guy. 19months 36 months who cares the People of this country know they made a big mistake and wont vote him back in. And for that other Left wing loon LAM bachman wont run and if she did she wouldnt win anyway she knows she cant possible win. She is way smarter then Barry thats for sure. All you Liberals wills see that he will lose and thats not a opinion thats a FACT.

The Tea Party is losing steam a little due to the constant assault from the media since it's emergence - anyone in the group has to be careful not to be labeled a whack-job at this point, otherwise people will glob them all together unfairly. Even though I am generally along the same lines as them (imagine that), I don't fall into any affiliation wholly. If my BS meter goes off, I go into research mode. Michele Bachmann 'looks' promising to me, but I will be doing my homework on her. No candidate is perfect, but I am looking forward in a reboot in 2012 in the white house.

Tea Party is by no m,eans losing steam at all there pushing big time.Let the Liberal do wjat they do wont matter in this electipon. The tea party The Republicans have a mountian of ammo tpo blast the hypocrite barry with TV ads the lies its going to be a beautiful assault on him. Bachman has the smarts just not enough backers Imo. Say Palin and her do run and go at it who wins.I say Palin but Bchman is a smart lady

The Tea Party is losing steam a little due to the constant assault from the media since it's emergence

or maybe it's just the crazy shit that comes out of their mouths? tea baggers offer nothing except radical right wing solutions to economic problems caused by 30 years of supply side economics. they are still trying to sell the laissez-faire ideology which has been proven time and time again to not work in a reality based world. apparently the folks in the south are happy as long as they have their bibles and guns., who needs a living wage, education or healthcare.

IML Gear Cream!

Maybe if they distanced themselves From the whack jobs they wouldn't be mistaken for the whack jobs. Q

He is doing such a shitty job because of all that marijuana he frequently inhaled as a youth. What were we thinking voting a drug addict like that into the white house anyway?

He is doing such a shitty job because of all that marijuana he frequently inhaled as a youth. What were we thinking voting a drug addict like that into the white house anyway?

R you serious or Joking:hmmm:
I believe 95%of this Board are using illegal substances. Including you!!!

Who the fuk are you calling me a rookie homo its a video dumb ass thats it and by no means i'm a rookie tough guy. 19months 36 months who cares the People of this country know they made a big mistake and wont vote him back in. And for that other Left wing loon LAM bachman wont run and if she did she wouldnt win anyway she knows she cant possible win. She is way smarter then Barry thats for sure. All you Liberals wills see that he will lose and thats not a opinion thats a FACT.

I was a bit harsh in my post, DM.

No offense. I'll be more polite.

But as for Obama being re-elected, we have a long way to go.

Again, that said, he's in the game for a win in 2012.

Lot of water going to go under the bridge.

IMO.

The economy (unemployment).

The candidate that the GOP will put up, that can/must get the Independent/Center vote.

the TEA party is essentially liberterian platform ( in its orgin) but the whack jobs that pollute it have ruined it, it wants big government in things like immigration policy, gay marriage, woman's ultimate control of fertility, etc. that do not match those of the Libertarian Party...

As for Barack, with the Libyan war he lost whatever liberal base that was still supporting him, proved himself as perpetuating Bush's foreign policy, adopted a republican health care reform ( Mitt Romney's) so he has no hope as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
I was a bit harsh in my post, DM.

No offense. I'll be more polite.

But as for Obama being re-elected, we have a long way to go.

Again, that said, he's in the game for a win in 2012.

Lot of water going to go under the bridge.

IMO.

The economy (unemployment).

The candidate that the GOP will put up, that can/must get the Independent/Center vote.

Ok cool dude. I'm also from the Windy City

R you serious or Joking:hmmm:
I believe 95%of this Board are using illegal substances. Including you!!!

but 95% of this board also have no shot at a career in politics, much less as the president of the United States.

I was joking though. giggles.

I love the add! Not sure that the "Democrats" would be able to see that it was a spoof add. :winkfinger:

the TEA party is essentially liberterian platform ( in its orgin) but the whack jobs that pollute it have ruined it, it wants big government in things like immigration policy, gay marriage, woman's ultimate control of fertility, etc. that do not match those of the Libertarian Party...

they are all a bunch of "fake" conservatives that are nothing except political entrepreneurs in disguise. not a single one of them is "poor" they are all rich, have all taken from the government in one form or another in order to achieve the wealth that they have. now, they want to take away all of those opportunities for others and they will feel no financial implications of any of the economic policies that they employ on the peoples of their states.

like the people in FLA have no idea about the kind of sociopath that they elected and have they can't recall him. Rick Scott is a perfect example and he will destroy FLA but his family will get rich in the process..

Ron Paul the hypocrite:
ThinkProgress » Ron Paul: GOP ‘Could Be’ Hypocrites For Using Gov Health Care For Themselves, Repealing It For Public

Reminds me of Ayn Ryan, the ultimate libertarian who after her lung cancer diagnosis utilized social security and medicare so she would not deplete all her proceeds from her books and become impoverished. These social programs don't just benefit "scum', they have prevented a lot of upper middle class from spiralling into poverty ( which she would have if she stuck to her "libertarian" ideology of pure self payment and individual responsibility). She herself railed against social security and medicare yet forgot that medicare reduced geriatric poverty by 80% within a year of institution back when medical care was still cheap.

http://www.alternet.org/teaparty/14...rity_and_medicare_when_she_needed_them?page=1

Last edited:
they are all a bunch of "fake" conservatives that are nothing except political entrepreneurs in disguise. not a single one of them is "poor" they are all rich, have all taken from the government in one form or another in order to achieve the wealth that they have. now, they want to take away all of those opportunities for others and they will feel no financial implications of any of the economic policies that they employ on the peoples of their states.

like the people in FLA have no idea about the kind of sociopath that they elected and have they can't recall him. Rick Scott is a perfect example and he will destroy FLA but his family will get rich in the process..

Ron Paul the hypocrite:
ThinkProgress » Ron Paul: GOP ‘Could Be’ Hypocrites For Using Gov Health Care For Themselves, Repealing It For Public

Liberalism is a mental disorder and your the leader.The comment you make about all of them not being poor and there all rich is hitting the nail on the head about your liberalism and how dumb founded and ignorant you are to say that. Your boy barry is going to lose. Ive seen your kind and your about as dumb as a box of shit dude.

You say hypocrite you ass look at your boy barry and being a hypcrite god are you just that plain stupid dude.How much debt has he ran up,how many wars is he in now ,unemployment for those that think it really dropped it didnt because people just stopped looking for jobs which makes the stats look better.Closing of giotmo and not closing of gitmo dude I can go on and on and you call the tea party hypocrites,You have a big fuk'm stupid on your back

Liberalism is a mental disorder and your the leader.The comment you make about all of them not being poor and there all rich is hitting the nail on the head about your liberalism and how dumb founded and ignorant you are to say that. Your boy barry is going to lose. Ive seen your kind and your about as dumb as a box of shit dude.

You say hypocrite you ass look at your boy barry and being a hypcrite god are you just that plain stupid dude.How much debt has he ran up,how many wars is he in now ,unemployment for those that think it really dropped it didnt because people just stopped looking for jobs which makes the stats look better.Closing of giotmo and not closing of gitmo dude I can go on and on and you call the tea party hypocrites,You have a big fuk'm stupid on your back

sounds like you are about due for your daily feeding of lead based paint and bible studies...it's how the GOP thrives on people like you

Your a idiot hypocrite

Yes I'm the idiot...conservative/GOP job creationsim is based on "theory" that tax cuts are neutral and they don't add to the deficit when given to company's, all of the empirical evidence goes against this, as the results of the Bush Tax cuts proved this.

Tax Breaks to those bringing home 250K after tax deductions somehow magically create jobs but this proves again to not hold any water in reality. High unemployment right now while company's sit on major cash reserves, yet no mass job hiring...

Conservatism/GOP job creationism based on a mythology and never empirical evidence. Based on an orthodoxy of beliefs that have no room in praxeology. An orthodoxy that promises to deliver without EVER having delivered, yet, the narrative of the fiction dominates.

Back