• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle z were are you

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey uncle sent a couple emails,but never respond back? Hope you ok!? Maybe on a vacation ? Or with the wife doing ur honey moon thing wink wink?:boobs: lol Please context me

Hes around bro he just msg me yesterday. You gotta think of the time difference it's like tomorow night there right now

He is off for the weekend I think. Plus- his hours are opposite ours. I chatted with him very briefly yesterday ( Early AM). He will be here- no worries

Yea am fig he off for the weekend!

Hey- maybe he is doing a cycle and he is just mad ass horny and chasing the women all over the place. He is gettin into OUR gear:pissed:- this is something we are going to need to talk with him about ( LMAO) Hope he is having a good time:winkfinger:

Hey uncle sent a couple emails,but never respond back? Hope you ok!? Maybe on a vacation ? Or with the wife doing ur honey moon thing wink wink?:boobs: lol Please context me

Bor PM me !

From my experience we sometimes don't receive emails or delete them just by a mistake
Here I won't miss it :)

PM system is much better coz you can be 100% sure that I'll read it and that I'll reply to it

z.

Glad I could help- that is what is great about this board- we all help each other !!Great bunch of guys here with a fanatstic Uncle:winkfinger:

I had some issues with him as well. But in the end it all worked out well! I had very good strength gains w/ super vascularity & some decent size gains on his test e. Hang in there bro!

Back