• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

euro-pharmacies vs z-line

themoreyouknow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are there really any differences? I have run the z-line before with great success. I was thinking of trying out the new euro-pharmacies...anyone have experience with it?

Repo will be here- but the Zline is really sweet which you already know. Some say the Euro is even better. I'll let Repo and some others verify as he has done both. I have my intl order in for a taste of everything. Once I received my Zdom-I was hooked-Luck on ya:winkfinger:

Repo will be here- but the Zline is really sweet which you already know. Some say the Euro is even better. I'll let Repo and some others verify as he has done both. I have my intl order in for a taste of everything. Once I received my Zdom-I was hooked-Luck on ya:winkfinger:

LOL - Here I am ... "am I that predictable?" :D

Hey "themoreyouknow"

That's a very good question - I've ran a lot of the Z line - and have been running the Euro line test and tren for about 6-7 weeks (give or take) and I have to say they are both great.

I'm seeing extremely good results with the Euro line - just as I have with the Z line.

My first impression with Euro - is the high quality of the products - if you like the Z line I would recommend trying the Euro line too.

Here's a link of a pretty detail review on the product - if you have any specific questions - just let me know. :)

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

Very good stuff! :D

Soon I will get to know that line too. Knew you would be here to help Repo. Hard to know the whole line- but I am trying. Euro is GTG:winkfinger:

awesome. thanks for the info guys. def going to try euro for my next cycle

Both are g2g I used both and couldn't say one bad thing about either one.You can't go wrong.

I'm really going to alternate between the two - that's the best advise I would give anyone is to just try one and then try the other.

Milligram for milligrams - and dollar for dollar - they are the same.

After looking back at all my orders - I have noticed I've reordered every single item - which really says a lot about the products Z carries. :)

I'm really going to alternate between the two - that's the best advise I would give anyone is to just try one and then try the other.

Milligram for milligrams - and dollar for dollar - they are the same.

After looking back at all my orders - I have noticed I've reordered every single item - which really says a lot about the products Z carries. :)

That is where I am at- I am trying to have the entire line- that way I know all my gear is GTG- instead of worrying about it while trying to grow. I think all the stress makes you sleep poorly. I sleep fine while Z does the work:ohyeah:

I have done both. I personally have a lot of experience with diff brands and can say, although it's expensive, the Euro Pharm green label test e is by far the best shit I've EVER DONE!

I have done both. I personally have a lot of experience with diff brands and can say, although it's expensive, the Euro Pharm green label test e is by far the best shit I've EVER DONE!

I've done a lot of gear from other brands myself.and I would have to say z is the best.haven't try the euro line yet.but from experience you get what you pay for. if your cheap your gonna get bunk shit.like they say quality over quantity.

IML Gear Cream!
one of my internationals thats coming is the 50 amps of human grade omnadren. anyone had experience with these?

I just got a batch of Euro and will know after awhile. I have used the ZDom and is excellent. As for the HG- it looks like another order is needed. I have two orders pending even after this recent one. I am tryng them all- but looks like I need to try the HG also. Yup- I just tossed several jugs that were chaep- too cheap and they were nothing but expensive oil IMO !! Oh well- ya live and learn. Plus- you have all thse guys that give up their hard earned $$$- wait- wait longer and they end up getting fucking oil ?? WTF- is quality control that difficult ? Oh well- Uncle Z is my main man from now on !! Thanks

one of my internationals thats coming is the 50 amps of human grade omnadren. anyone had experience with these?

Noo- but you can send me some:winkfinger: Then I will:ohyeah:

Oh yeah - I should have these in my hands any day now. :)

I have heard a lot of great feedback from these - so of course - I HAVE to try them now. :D

The big question is - how good is my patience - can I hold on to these until I first finish what I currently have on hand ... "I bet not!"

Although I do have something exciting I must run before I can run the Omnadren - and I'll share that when the time is right.

We'll have to share our experience with the members here - I think your in for a nice ride. :)

I have heard a lot of great feedback from these - so of course - I HAVE to try them now. :D

The big question is - how good is my patience - can I hold on to these until I first finish what I currently have on hand ... "I bet not!"

Although I do have something exciting I must run before I can run the Omnadren - and I'll share that when the time is right.

We'll have to share our experience with the members here - I think your in for a nice ride. :)

Preach on brotha, in for the witness!!!:mooh:

Z hg

Another shipment in- cart was full of HG and I am pulling this trigger NOW - I am going to ride some HG too. Not getting left behind. Will compare note Z Freaks:winkfinger:

Got one international yesterday. threw some dbol in my cycle. weird though the clomid and dbol are identical

Back