• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prohormones questions

norcal22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone. im new to this site so please forgive me if ive posted in the wrong section. ive been lifting off and on for about 2 years now and recently got serious and hitting the gym 5-6 times aweek. ive messed around with natural supps like trib and test boosters and such. my question is whats the safest most effective prohormone supp out there? not trying to get gyno or shrink my boys haha. what pct should i take after the cycle of ph? not trying to mess up my liver and kidneys to bad. please any info would be great! real life experience with ph is a plus, thanks again!

Definitely more research needed. If you're 100% sure you're ready, look into Androlean or Androhard.

But seriously, more research needed. I'd say try some DAA.

How old are you?

ive been trying to do research but all the formulas are confusing as hell! the one i was considering is 1-andro rx stack. i know your a pp rep but what do you think of that stack? im 20. 21 in july and i know the label and people say not to take them until after 21 but i want something to help me get to the next level.

Move or repost this in the anabolic zone along with your stats weight,age,height,body fat,workout history.It is hard to figure out I have also been asking about trying something more than just a naterual booster that is much to learn before you do as I have found out to do it properly also some good threads try a thread search.

Definitely more research needed. If you're 100% sure you're ready, look into Androlean or Androhard.

I disagree on andrlean and androhard but 100% agree on the fact that behind the first cycle there is (at least) 6 months-1year of hard researches.

One of the best first cycle ph is Hdrol at 50-75mg.
..and be sure to have your serm on hand before start any cycle in the future.

Start your research here:
The Halodrol (H-Drol) Informative Bible. | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

I disagree on andrlean and androhard but 100% agree on the fact that behind the first cycle there is (at least) 6 months-1year of hard researches.

The Halodrol (H-Drol) Informative Bible. | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

Why disagree with androlean and androhard..?..it's prob one of the safest out right now...

This link is def a good start...

hey everyone. im new to this site so please forgive me if ive posted in the wrong section. ive been lifting off and on for about 2 years now and recently got serious and hitting the gym 5-6 times aweek. ive messed around with natural supps like trib and test boosters and such. my question is whats the safest most effective prohormone supp out there? not trying to get gyno or shrink my boys haha. what pct should i take after the cycle of ph? not trying to mess up my liver and kidneys to bad. please any info would be great! real life experience with ph is a plus, thanks again!

It depends if you're really looking for a "pro-hormone" or a "designer steroid", huge difference.

Unfortunately the two get confused too often. H-Drol is a methylated designer steroid (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol ), not a pro-hormone at all. That is not bad it just means you need to know what you're doing when using methylated steroids and how to cycle them as well as proper PCT (post cycle therapy) and on cycle support for your liver, lipids, etc.

PP's Andro series are all metabolites of DHEA, aka "andro" and they are prohormones, a safe product to use and minimal side effects.
The same is true with IronMagLabs 1-Andro Rx which contains 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, a true prohormone as well. Meaning it has to be converted before its an active hormone, and of course its not methylated which means its no toxic or hard on your liver.

If you want to go the designer steroid route I would recommend IronMagLabs Super-DMZ Rx, its extremely effective, and overall the side effects are pretty mild. The feedback has been 100% positive! You can do a search as we have had loggers on numerous boards, including here.

IronMagLabs also carries a great "on cycle" support product called Advanced Cycle Support Rx, unfortunately we are curently out of our PCT product E-Control Rx, its in a reformulation stage, the new version will contain 6-OXO and the ETA is about 5 weeks.

Whatever you choose to just know what you're doing and buy all of the proper support products and understand PCT (post cycle therapy).

thanks for the link! definitely helped alot! so if i decided to run h-drol i would need to start taking serm for 2 weeks up until the cycle or all the way through it? would the super dmz stack ironlabs have be good? not just super dmz i think the stack includes anabolic matrix and econtrol. would i need any liver support on this or is that what the anabolic matrix is for? thanks guys

thanks for the link! definitely helped alot! so if i decided to run h-drol i would need to start taking serm for 2 weeks up until the cycle or all the way through it? would the super dmz stack ironlabs have be good? not just super dmz i think the stack includes anabolic matrix and econtrol. would i need any liver support on this or is that what the anabolic matrix is for? thanks guys

SERM starts right after your last ph dose.

Dmz is much stronger then Hdrol.
If you are dead set on ohs use Hdrol as first cycle.

Here you can have a good Hdrol cycle example:
ProHormone & Design Steroid | Informative Blog on ProHormones and Design Steroids

IML Gear Cream!

nothing against al and aa.

for me the point was that using androhard (never used androlean) size gains wasn't that much so I suggested Hdrol.

I was suggesting the new androhard, 5x more potent than the old. Logs are showing some nice results.

Why disagree with androlean and androhard..?..it's prob one of the safest out right now...

This link is def a good start...

Yah, quite safe and side effect wise shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. No lethargy, no loss of libido (for most, if not all), no liver toxicity, shouldn't impact cholesterol as bad as methylated steroids (liver metabolises cholesterol)...

Back