• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AI's and ANTI-ESTROGENS???

no, find a real source

imo you shouldn't even be buying your protein at gnc

gnc is horribe and overpriced... get your protein from BB.com btw :)

gnc is horribe and overpriced... get your protein from BB.com btw :)

agreed they have a sale on "clean protein" which is like $26 per 5lb, protein per serving is kinda low though, I just got scivation whey 10lb for $70, which is much better than you're gonna find at gnc, if I remember correctly you'll get about half that for the same price at gnc

i just placed a 260 order with bb, got my supplies for the next 2 months

Ironmaglab econtrol is as close as you can get to something that works

I'm sure you can find something with similar names to Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG etc... but stick with research chems or the real thing(pills).

And yes F**k GNC.. they blow :jerkit:

Vitmain Shoppe or bodybuilding.com for sure

Not to hi-jack the thread, but uh, I go to Costco and them 6lb bags of whey for like $30.. Just sayin'.

OH MY GOD !!!!! GNC...NEVER !!! HERE WE GO AGAIN...

ATD is a type of AI that is known as a Suicide Inhibitor. Most that I know of don't like using ATD's due to the fact that it kills the aromitase enzyme. Another and more popular AI you should read up on is a Competitive Inhibitor. In a Comp Inhibitor the molecule just fills the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme and won't let it act on your free test. This means the body still sees the aromatase enzyme floating around and doesn't register to make more enzymes. On the other hand, with something like ATD a suicide inhibitor, the body sees the lack of enzymes (due to ATD killing them) and makes more aromatase enzymes for use. Both will work for PCT, but again most will recommend a competitive AI. Do some reseach on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme. It contains 6-Bromo which is a Comp AI.

i would just use a serm like nolva .. ATD is a suicide inhibitor ATD'S kill estrogen and you dont wanna do that..you just wanna regulate it. just my opinion

ATD is not only a major libido killer, but it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain

STOP USING ATD OTC PROCUCTS FOR PCT UNLESS IT CONTAINS A 6-BROMO PEOPLE !!!!! I GET TIRED OF POSTING THIS ! IF THESE INGREDIENCE ARE ON THE BOTTLE STAY AWAY FROM IT.... 1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (ADT) AND
3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

Back