• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sperm production question

PlatinumRage

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So this one is for the guys.....
Around 4 years ago i did my first cycle and knew practically NOTHING about steroids. I used winstrol depot for about 8 weeks and did maybe 3 shots of dellas deca during that cycle. Then i started ejaculating what looked like water (now i know it was the deca that caused it) cause it was so fluid and i stopped using.
I never did ANY PCT after this cycle because i was told winstrol didn't require it, and i hadn't done deca for too long.
Ever since i realized that i don't ejaculate as much as i used to before the gear and my testies must have never fully recovered.
Did i permanently damage my testicles from being ignorant? Will they recover to full glory after i do my next cycle and PROPER PCT?
Any advice or personal experiences are appreciated.

Hard to say for sure.
You will need to get Blood work done to see whats wrong.

Whats your next cycle ?
Your Ai ?
PCT ?
And will you be running HCG ? I would recommend this either way.

Have you considered running another PCT right now rather than after another cycle? It may not be necessary, but I would want to be recovered and healthy then think about another cycle. I've seen lots of great success stories about a 2nd PCT and am currently doing a second PCT myself due to some bunk PCT gear my last go around.

So you're saying that you did a cycle 4 years ago and have been having this issue ever since, is that right?

My next cycle is gonna look something like this

Week 1-8 Winstrol 50mg ED
Week 1-8 Anavar (not sure on dose yet)
Week 1-8 Test E 250mg EW.(only want to do a small dose)
Week 1-8 Armididex 0.5g ED
Week 1-8 HCG 300iu twice a week.

Before the cycle i'll be running clen and T3, and probably some peptides and work the AAS in.

My PCT is from HeavyIron suggestion:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG eod.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

I also have Nolva for emergency gyno.

So that's the gear i have and the cycle.Now back to the problem.
I've gotten my bloodwork done several times since i first noticed it, and test levels have always been fine. Just cholesterol a little high, but that has nothing to do with my nut.In common words, i used to blow huge loads, and now probably half as much on a good day and it's been happening since i touched gear and use it poorly.
I might just see an urologist and let him know what went on and check everything.

i think its all in your head bro your sac by your nuts is what holds your cum your load isnt going to change maybe your sperm production, best thing to do is go to a doc, get your junk examined and blood done.

i think its all in your head bro your sac by your nuts is what holds your cum your load isnt going to change maybe your sperm production, best thing to do is go to a doc, get your junk examined and blood done.

I hear you bro....That's why i didn't seek a doctor for 4 years. I think i'm just getting older. Almost 35 now. Sex drive and hardons are all good. It's just the amount of ejaculate. Plus i never give it a chance to build up for more than a few days if you know what i mean, but that hasn't changed since puberty.
Had blood work done 2 weeks ago. Testosterone is in the 300's. Even if on the lower side, that's normal range.

My next cycle is gonna look something like this

Week 1-8 Test E 250mg EW.(only want to do a small dose)
Week 1-8 HCG 300iu twice a week.

Before the cycle i'll be running clen and T3, and probably some peptides and work the AAS in.

My PCT is from HeavyIron suggestion:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG eod.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

I also have Nolva for emergency gyno.

So that's the gear i have and the cycle.Now back to the problem.
I've gotten my bloodwork done several times since i first noticed it, and test levels have always been fine. Just cholesterol a little high, but that has nothing to do with my nut.In common words, i used to blow huge loads, and now probably half as much on a good day and it's been happening since i touched gear and use it poorly.
I might just see an urologist and let him know what went on and check everything.

sounds like you're gonna be hard and dry as fuck with this in your cycle. you taking any supps to help support your joints?

sounds like you're gonna be hard and dry as fuck with this in your cycle. you taking any supps to help support your joints?

haven't looked into that, but do you suggest anything?

Bump....
Just wanna see if anyone has anything to add to this.
Thanks

If you're worried about sperm production why are you considering running another cycle? You relate your bad sperm production to your last cycle yet you want to run another one? Thats not going to help. Get tested before you go back on. If the amount bothers you then take some clomid every once in a while

If you're worried about sperm production why are you considering running another cycle? You relate your bad sperm production to your last cycle yet you want to run another one? Thats not going to help. Get tested before you go back on. If the amount bothers you then take some clomid every once in a while

+1. I don't get what you're doing here? Are you trying to recover or run another cycle?

+1. I don't get what you're doing here? Are you trying to recover or run another cycle?

How about you tell me what "you think" the best thing to do would be.
That would be helpful.

Recover first. Be sure to get bloodwork done. If you can't recover with another PCT you'll need to see about going on TRT.

Back