• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whatcha think???

gogetteratl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thinking about running my first cycle, 30 years old; 5'8 at 185lbs and 10%bf. Have been lifting since my early twenties. Have put on 16lbs fairly clean in 9 months naturally and sticking to the basics. Lift big and eat big. Training DC style. I'm thinking of doing a cycle of 500mg Test E per week 1-10, Deca 250 mg perweek also 1-10. Doing a T-bol kickstart 40mg per day for 4 weeks. PCT .5 mg armidex per day for 13 weeks. What do you guys think? Too much too soon or PCT weak etc... Thanks guys

You will be told to stick with test only first cycle :) that is to many compounds for a first cycle

Run aromasin 12.5 EOD , better then adex imo, for pct run clomid and aromasin

I would also run aromasin instead of adex. Yeah drop the deca. You are fine to kick start with an oral though. You will grow like crazy off test anyways. Save deca for next cycle

The clomid during pct will help raise your natural test so you won't crash after cycle and lose all your gains, also I'm not on my home comp so I can't post a link but read the stickie for first cycle and pct

Yea im with them. I did 500mg Test E my first cycle back in november and with test e alone you will make killer gains. No need to add anything else really unless u really want to add an oral to kickstart. This way if something feels off you will know where it is coming from. I have that cycle logged in my sig.

I appreciate the advice, there is no need to stray from the basics and make something already tried and proven into something extra complicated with extra compounds my first cycle. I'll drop the deca for next time and switch to aromasin. I've read the stickies and have researched this for over a year before I've even considered crossing over, I got that particular stack I was proposing from a sponsor beginner's mass stack. However, I'm sure you guys are right to just keep it simple and see how my body reacts to test first. I appreciate you guys posting stickies to read, I'll check them all out.

12 weeks is way too short for Test E. You should go at least 16-20weeks.
It takes almost 6-7 weeks to kick in.

WTF Are you talking about bro?? If any gear takes 6 or 7 weeks to kick in i would trash it and get some real gear! A 20 week first cycle is absolutelyu ridiculous!! Please dont post things like this as someone my actually listen and fuck themselves up because of stupid crap like that.:wits:

IML Gear Cream!
WTF Are you talking about bro?? If any gear takes 6 or 7 weeks to kick in i would trash it and get some real gear! A 20 week first cycle is absolutelyu ridiculous!! Please dont post things like this as someone my actually listen and fuck themselves up because of stupid crap like that.:wits:

Why not just recommend a perma-cycle for first-timers? lol.

Test E kicks in for me in 3 weeks...

Even the long ester decanoate only takes 4-5 weeks to kick in.

Your opinion, of course you are getting the benefits of the elevated test level earlier probably after the 2nd or 3rd shot, but the strength gains and the fun starts for me after the first 10cc vial is gone. He doens't have to take 500mg per week. take 250mg e5d for 16-20weeks and eat and train clean and you will get much better results.

Your opinion, of course you are getting the benefits of the elevated test level earlier probably after the 2nd or 3rd shot, but the strength gains and the fun starts for me after the first 10cc vial is gone. He doens't have to take 500mg per week. take 250mg e5d for 16-20weeks and eat and train clean and you will get much better results.

Dosing on that schedule leads to unstable blood levels. MAYBE that's why it takes so long for it to kick in for you, or maybe your stuff is bad?

I have my roid calculator at home, I will post the graph later.
Why would it lead to unstable blood levels?

Have him take over 500mg first cycle, at least his test level his not fluctuating then :winkfinger:

On a personal note, I am using 300mg e4d and my gear is not bad, but thanks for being concerned about my stuff.

I have my roid calculator at home, I will post the graph later.
Why would it lead to unstable blood levels?

Have him take over 500mg first cycle, at least his test level his not fluctuating then :winkfinger:

On a personal note, I am using 300mg e4d and my gear is not bad, but thanks for being concerned about my stuff.

Buddy your clueless please educate yourself before others. Your opinions are your own keep it that way.

Test E 250mg e4d - e5d for 16weeks
PCT Clomid 150/100/50. 50mg for 4weeks
No need to take more drugs if you don't need them. No need for HCG.

Test E 250mg e4d - e5d for 16weeks
PCT Clomid 150/100/50. 50mg for 4weeks
No need to take more drugs if you don't need them. No need for HCG.

You are ridiculous punch dumb plus deaf plus ignorant into you're calculator I think it equals getbig23

I think you have roid rage.
Do you have facts why I am wrong or do you just like to insult?

I am always open for good scientific education.

IML Gear Cream!
To tell a beginner or anyone not ready to face hrt to run a 16 week cycle of test at 500 mg a week is crazy! It will have them shut down which makes Pct very hard also being a first cycle with no aas experience you are putting them at risk of all possible sides. If you have never juiced you have no idea about gyno, so to blast that much test for that long is not a good idea. Then you tell him not to run hcg on an extremely long test cycle which will have his nuts the size of raisins. Plus his receptors are very sensitive so even a low dose of test will trips good results for a first cycle. I have been using aas for a long time and haven't myself planned a cycle longer than 10 weeks of one compound, your body needs change on a long cycle read up bro it's a fact!

I did my homework trust me and there are different "facts" or opinions out there whatever you wanna call it. 250mg of Test E e5d is not 500mg of Test/week.
If you shut down your own production anyway which will happen either way why not running it a little longer? Keep your ari on hand, but don't just take it, you have no idea how you respond to Test. The use of HCG is controversial and 12-16 weeks is not a "long" cycle. It'll just make your balls bigger, good for your ego if you need it.
The stress you put on your body with all those short cycles is like riding a rollercoaster with your Endocrine system.

My first cycle almost 6 years ago was 16 weeks with sustanon and orals 4 on 2 off and had no side whatsoever... I think it depends on the person Then I blast cruised on test cyp which I get from my doc I have been doing blast cruises ever since with no sides and very good results...

Wow... I appreciate the different variations of advice. Getting into which cycle works most effectively seems to be a heated political debate. Everyone's body reacts differently to aas, and what works for you may not work for me. Going on my first cycle for more than 12 weeks scares the shit out of me to be honest but like I said, everyone's body reacts differently. I'm looking for a balance of strong worthwhile results with the safest possible cycle to start. Both sides of the argument have their points but I think any amount of test should show strong results once it's kicked in and the duration is obviously debatable. I believe I will stick with the shorter cycle but GetBig23 has his good points too. I'm just too weary to go that long first time out. I've never heard of anyone recommending a 16+ week cycle right out the gate. It's definitely outside the box but may be effective. I just don't have the stones to try it. :nope:

gogetteratl, when taking adivce from someone please do look at rep points and how long theyve been a member, ive seen alot of vets on here posting up their cycle plans and NONE of them have been over 16 weeks, its a stupid idea and horrible adivce for a new guy, just run a 10 or 12 week cycle and forget getbig ever even posted here

I did my homework trust me and there are different "facts" or opinions out there whatever you wanna call it. 250mg of Test E e5d is not 500mg of Test/week.
If you shut down your own production anyway which will happen either way why not running it a little longer? Keep your ari on hand, but don't just take it, you have no idea how you respond to Test. The use of HCG is controversial and 12-16 weeks is not a "long" cycle. It'll just make your balls bigger, good for your ego if you need it.
The stress you put on your body with all those short cycles is like riding a rollercoaster with your Endocrine system.

What is your reasoning or theroy for dosing the test every 5 days?

How does being shut down for a longer period of time make recovery easier?

HCG is not controversial, it is prescribed for male patients with hypogonadism. It has also been used with HMG to restart FSH and LH. It does not just "make your balls bigger" either. Bottom line, it works and has been proven to work. Please show me a study which states otherwise.

Shorter cycles are easier to recover from and most gains in ANY cycle will stall at 8 weeks due to myostatin levels dropping.

Wow... I appreciate the different variations of advice. Getting into which cycle works most effectively seems to be a heated political debate. Everyone's body reacts differently to aas, and what works for you may not work for me. Going on my first cycle for more than 12 weeks scares the shit out of me to be honest but like I said, everyone's body reacts differently. I'm looking for a balance of strong worthwhile results with the safest possible cycle to start. Both sides of the argument have their points but I think any amount of test should show strong results once it's kicked in and the duration is obviously debatable. I believe I will stick with the shorter cycle but GetBig23 has his good points too. I'm just too weary to go that long first time out. I've never heard of anyone recommending a 16+ week cycle right out the gate. It's definitely outside the box but may be effective. I just don't have the stones to try it. :nope:

Smart idea bro it's easier to increase than decrease. Mor isn't always better IMO

If you don't mind pinning than go Test P 100mg eod for 12 weeks.
I just joined this forum, doesn't mean I have no clue.

Half of you guys are parrots without own opinions anyway, only because this forum recommends to not go longer than 12 weeks doesn't mean anything. There are different concepts out there.
I doubt that recovery will be that much harder on a 16 weeks cycle compared to a 12 weeks cycle. You will gain on Test might as well use it a little longer if no significant side effects occur. The buildup of lean mass takes time, your body can only build X amount of muscle mass in a period of time, I recommend taking a lower dosage but cycling a little longer.
If you feel safer use HCG + clomid for PCT plus make sure that you are not in a calorie deficit during that time.

Smart idea bro it's easier to increase than decrease. Mor isn't always better IMO

you are actually recommending to take more mg in a shorter period of time.

If he takes 500mg for 12 weeks the total amount of Test is 6,000mg
If he takes 250mg e5d for 16 weeks the total amount of Test is 5,600mg.
Not considering the accumulating effect of enanthate.

GetBig23 - You're still not answering my questions. Can you please post some answers? Thanks.

Back