• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

andromix / hrt

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
thinking about a cutter for the summer. gp's andromix seems interesting. i know alot of people don't like blends, but i don't have any experience with any of those compounds, so i figured a mix would be a good way to keep it simple.

the andromix is 50mg prop / 50mg tren a / 50mg masteron. i'm on hrt now (200mg test c per week). would it be OK to add the andromix to my hrt? i was thinking about running it kinda low (because of the lack of experience with these compounds). maybe 1.5cc's on mon, wed & fri.

that would make the cycle:

test e - 200/wk
test p - 225/wk
tren a - 225/wk
mast. - 225/wk

would it be OK to run it like that?

my other thought was to just add a low/med dose of tren e to my hrt. which would be better?

i would think just adding tren a and then upping your hrt dosage on your test e, its never really a good think to add a few compounds youve never used before at once, best to take them one by one so you know how you react and what is making you react

Hi klc,

Are you getting your prostate checked while / before hrt?

And what about PSA?. Do you need (for medical advice) getting this checked periodically?

Best Regards.

Back