• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat Burners

shortstop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So its cutting season and i'm trying to get my bf% lower than ever before. i've always been able to shred pretty good with a good diet, and ive never taken a fat burner. as i get older (im 31) its getting harder to get my abs to show every year so i need the help of a fat burner now. but what the hell one do i choose? which ones work? im not tryin to drop any more than about 5 lbs. ive heard good things about dren bueterol. anyone try this? thanks

So its cutting season and i'm trying to get my bf% lower than ever before. i've always been able to shred pretty good with a good diet, and ive never taken a fat burner. as i get older (im 31) its getting harder to get my abs to show every year so i need the help of a fat burner now. but what the hell one do i choose? which ones work? im not tryin to drop any more than about 5 lbs. ive heard good things about dren bueterol. anyone try this? thanks

need to slin might be right up your alley or as prince suggested lean fuel. fighting father time is always a hard battle.

If you're looking for a complete stack to compliment great diet/training, check out the Fat Loss Stack at Primordial. Green tea and CLA are staples that a lot of people use for cutting, and along with our topical Dermatherm that has been scientifically proven to reduce fat at the site of application, it'll definitely make shedding fat faster and easier.

Androlean is probably goin to be the best fat burner out for a long time. It is hormonal, meaning you'll need a pct after running it, but the results are goin to be pretty amazing. The logs so far are showing this.

green tea and some cardio. lots of water and no carbs before bed time. that's it

Androlean is probably goin to be the best fat burner out for a long time. It is hormonal, meaning you'll need a pct after running it, but the results are goin to be pretty amazing. The logs so far are showing this.

not doubting, but id like to see the logs please, just curious to see results of users

Back