• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Advice

tatdawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking of using this cycle as a cutting cycle. All input and advice appreciated.

Wk 1. 30 mg winstrol, 20 mg anavar, 1 ml test cyp
Wk 2. 30 mg winstrol, 20 mg anavar, 1 ml test cyp
Wk 3. 40 mg winstrol, 30 mg anavar, 2 ml test cyp
Wk 4. 40 mg winstrol, 30 mg anavar, 2 ml test cyp
Wk 5. 30 mg winstrol, 20 mg anavar, 1 ml test cyp
Wk 6. 30 mg winstrol, 20 mg anavar, 1 ml test cyp

That's it. This cycle was suggested to me and I'd like to know what you guys think.

Thanks

bro your test cyp will be kicking in around week 4-5 why cut it at 6? you should run it for at least 10 weeks and if I were you I would pick either winstrol or anavar for your cycle no need for both

In your other thread, you said you had a medical condition. I'm starting to not believe it. So what is the truth?

In your other thread, you said you had a medical condition. I'm starting to not believe it. So what is the truth?

Lol sounds like someone who has no business using AAS :thinking:

What are you doing? MED condition? then you come off with this? You have no idea what you are doing obviously and need to not use AAS. There are so many things wrong with your cycle I wouldn't even know where to begin. How old are you ? What are your stats?

Thank you for telling me there is something wrong with this cycle, I don't know excatly what but thats cool. Read my other post to find out what this is all about, it was hard enough to write the first time I'd rather not write it again. I am a newbie, this would be my first cutting cycle. I have been reading as much as I can find on the internet. I came here to get answers from people who know more than me. I thought that was what this fourm is for. My bad.

I thought that was what this fourm is for. My bad.

You are correct, this is what this forum is for. But, you are being completely ignorant. You didn't read any of the rules or stickies, had you done so, you would have posted your stats, goals, and what not. And then you go ahead and start bashing the board because you don't want to play by the rules.

And for those who don't post their stats when searching for advice, they get their thread closed. If you want help, follow the rules of the board or else take your issues elsewhere. It's not our job to go digging up your older threads to help you. If you think it's hard to write something the first time and not rather not write it again, try the copy and paste feature. It works rather well.

So yes, it's your bad.

/V

Well put Victor. Right to the point. THe OP is writing his own book with that "cycle."

Back