• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nice to see all these orders coming in!

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so refreshing to know everything is back on track in naps land. especially for wnabhuge lol. after my first package came in 7 days i knew i found a great source with high quality injectibles and orals. 2nd package is on its 4th week but i dont care. for a company to re-ship a guy 700 bucks worth of gear goes a long way for customer service. just felt like putting this out there.

Good post bro I too am glad people are getting there packages

Good post bro I too am glad people are getting there packages

thanks bro. us juicers are like a fraternity, drawn together due to the misconceptions of society thanks to the media's portrayal of aas. exclusive from the recreational drug users being that we are in this for self-improvement, not to experience a short term high. we all know how anxious it can be waiting on these types of goods, and nothing is more relieving than finding that package in the mailbox. so when others get theirs in, im happy for them because i know exactly how it feels :ohyeah:

Right on brotha :winkfinger:

thanks bro. us juicers are like a fraternity, drawn together due to the misconceptions of society thanks to the media's portrayal of aas. exclusive from the recreational drug users being that we are in this for self-improvement, not to experience a short term high. we all know how anxious it can be waiting on these types of goods, and nothing is more relieving than finding that package in the mailbox. so when others get theirs in, im happy for them because i know exactly how it feels :ohyeah:

Couldn't of said it better myself!!!!

so refreshing to know everything is back on track in naps land. especially for wnabhuge lol. after my first package came in 7 days i knew i found a great source with high quality injectibles and orals. 2nd package is on its 4th week but i dont care. for a company to re-ship a guy 700 bucks worth of gear goes a long way for customer service. just felt like putting this out there.
Great post bud....it is so nice to see everyones stuff coming in...and yes that was awfully nice of them to reship for me..I would have been sick if I lost another package..

Great post bud....it is so nice to see everyones stuff coming in...and yes that was awfully nice of them to reship for me..I would have been sick if I lost another package..

i will lol if your original package ends up coming in randomly and you got a free order worth 700 bucks!

Back