• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are the advantages of a business account?

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All I see is a whole bunch of extra charges and can't really grasp the advantage of such account. The only plus I see is that it gives more legitimacy to a business since a client can now make a check out to the companies name. Also its easier to keep track of expenses for tax purposes by having 2 separate accounts but is it really worth opening such account?

I have one and I don't pay a fee for it at all. I just opened one at Wakovia. And I just use it to keep my business money seperate and to cash checks made out to it.

Last edited:
All I see is a whole bunch of extra charges and can't really grasp the advantage of such account. The only plus I see is that it gives more legitimacy to a business since a client can now make a check out to the companies name. Also its easier to keep track of expenses for tax purposes by having 2 separate accounts but is it really worth opening such account?

there aren't any advantages....you need a business account when people give you checks with your company/business name on them vs your personal name. checks written to a business can not be deposited into a personal account.

In some instances you can use it and your Tax license to prove you're illegible for Wholesale pricing or to get to go to Sam's Club earlier and use the Business checkout while everyone else has to wait in the long lines, thats what I use mine for mostly....also if you plan on getting a loan and such I could see it being beneficial....

Back