• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bridging into pct

Digitalash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first cycle upcoming, Test e 250mg 2xweek, dbol 20mg first 4 weeks.

Maybe its not as big a deal as I am thinking, but I am worried about the time period where I'm waiting for the test to clear and pct to start. Would it be ok to run a milder oral at the end or a shorter estered injectable to maintain gains while the test is decreasing? I was thinking about anavar or maybe test prop, any suggestions or should I not even worry about it?

ive heard of people running anavar at a low does to bridge into PCT to help and maintain gains

run low dose test, it is cheaper and works better.

thats what I was thinking, would you suggest prop or base? I'd rather avoid everyday injections as this is my first cycle, but will do if its worth it. Also I hear alot of different things about exactly how long enanthate will take to clear and whether pct should be started one or two weeks after last pin. So would it be best to run prop/base the last one or two weeks and then begin pct?

thats what I was thinking, would you suggest prop or base? I'd rather avoid everyday injections as this is my first cycle, but will do if its worth it. Also I hear alot of different things about exactly how long enanthate will take to clear and whether pct should be started one or two weeks after last pin. So would it be best to run prop/base the last one or two weeks and then begin pct?

a buddy of mine take test p 3 weeks before his cycles ends. that way he just jump into his pct 5 days after his last pin. as for test suspension, if you can take the pain. you can jump into pct the next day after you last pin.

a buddy of mine take test p 3 weeks before his cycles ends. that way he just jump into his pct 5 days after his last pin. as for test suspension, if you can take the pain. you can jump into pct the next day after you last pin.

So wait, I start the prop one week before cycle ends and then for another two weeks after, starting pct 5 days after last pin? I had no intentions of doing this when I planned the cycle thats why I didn't research this part.

Don't run an oral at the end if you are going to be running an oral at the beginning. I do wonder if Proviron would work good for this 10-14 period after your last Test E injection? It is not much to worry about anyway. The test is still active in your body so you will be still growig.

Don't run an oral at the end if you are going to be running an oral at the beginning. I do wonder if Proviron would work good for this 10-14 period after your last Test E injection? It is not much to worry about anyway. The test is still active in your body so you will be still growig.

Yeah I would rather not do an oral, but thought it might be ok to do something mild since there will be about 6 weeks in between them. Thanks for the suggestion on proviron though, I haven't really heard much about it. What's the half life on that? ie. would I start pct immediately after the last dose? You're probably right though, I may just end up just sticking with the original plan. First cycle so I'm just trying to get the most out of it, especially since I will be going to china for a year afterwards and probably will not be able to do another for quite a while.

Hey man, if you're interested I could get you a discount on Androhard. It's a prohormone to DHT. Not liver toxic so it won't contradict the general info on orals in terms of not running them for too long on cycle.

Proviron should have a half-life of 8-12 hours. Comparison would be Androhard at about 3 hours.

And you should log it for us! lol

Am I hard selling you yet? I'll throw in my girlfriend for free. Hell, take both my girlfriends ;) I still have a third :daydream:

Hey man, if you're interested I could get you a discount on Androhard. It's a prohormone to DHT. Not liver toxic so it won't contradict the general info on orals in terms of not running them for too long on cycle.

Proviron should have a half-life of 8-12 hours. Comparison would be Androhard at about 3 hours.

And you should log it for us! lol

Am I hard selling you yet? I'll throw in my girlfriend for free. Hell, take both my girlfriends ;) I still have a third :daydream:

appreciate the offer bro, I will read up on it a bit and I might take you up on that. price is a little steep though since I would probably only end up using about two weeks worth, something to consider though

IML Gear Cream!
if i do not have a short ester inj, i will run an oral before i start my pct..i hate waiting the 2 weeks after a long ester to clear

appreciate the offer bro, I will read up on it a bit and I might take you up on that. price is a little steep though since I would probably only end up using about two weeks worth, something to consider though

Fine you can have all 3 of my ladies :roflmao:

1st cycle. I would not bother with it. Just run 500mg's 2 weeks after inject start PCT. Keep it simple.

1st cycle. I would not bother with it. Just run 500mg's 2 weeks after inject start PCT. Keep it simple.

gotcha, probably smart, just trying to keep my mind off this waiting.....

Back