• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test & Oral Winny

manowar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have gotten injectible test to go with oral Winstrol. I need some decent size and strength in the next two months (I'm a college level athlete) Will these two do the job.

Lol. Better hope the NCAA dosent test for PEDs. You won't be playing any sports if you get nailed.

Don't use Test-e, it is detectable for almost 5 months after you last shot.
Test prop is a better choice.

I have gotten injectible test to go with oral Winstrol. I need some decent size and strength in the next two months (I'm a college level athlete) Will these two do the job.

Take it from a former Div 1 football player...DO NOT USE AAS IN THE NCAA.

Not only is it a good possibility that you will get caught, suspended and embarrassed, there is really no need to do so. You are young enough and have the resources available to become an exceptional athlete, if you work hard, eat right and listen to your coaches. I saw a lot of good athletes with a great deal of potential ruin their careers b/c they were looking for that edge. That's just my .02...take it or leave it.

It's your risk as you may or may not be tested. You should also be in your mid-20s. Taking your question for face value, Yes, test and winny is a common cycle for strength gains but there's more to it than just that. You have to familiarize yourself with side effects, etc. of each item. I used to prefer Test and Halo as a college athlete. Winny is tougher on your joints. You can still have success with this combo if done properly.

Back