• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Barry Obama Loses John Boehner Wins

DEATH MATCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looks like The barry saga took another loss last night as the Republican speaker won last night and got 40 billion in cuts another historical night . Seems all the rhetoric barry said he wouldnt sign a Stopgap Spending Bill took out his pen and signed 2 billion for a week something he stood strong and firm on he wouldnt sign a extension and he did .Good ole Reid said he wouldnt ever let the senate take a vote on a few cetian policies well he caved in as well. This is the first step in more battles to come that the Republicans will win. Next the debt ceiling you know it wont get raised and will fall short and good ole barry will take it up the shooter gain. Lets not forget that theres about 10-12 democratic Senate leaders up for re-election that will most likely lose and then we will take back the Senat along with the house. And whats funny is the Democrats said to Barry that if you give the republicans any type of cuts people will lose more jobs well even Barry said that and now look 40 billion in cuts oh the Democrats must be boiling mad right now,lol

Last edited:
Looks like The barry saga took another loss last night as the Republican speaker won last night and got 40 billion in cuts another historical night . Seems all the rhetoric barry said he wouldnt sign a Stopgap Spending Bill took out his pen and signed 2 billion for a week something he stood strong and firm on he wouldnt sign a extension and he did .Good ole Reid said he wouldnt ever let the senate take a vote on a few cetian policies well he caved in as well. This is the first step in more battles to come that the Republicans will win. Next the debt ceiling you know it wont get raised and will fall short and good ole barry will take it up the shooter gain. Lets not forget that theres about 10-12 democratic Senate leaders up for re-election that will most likely lose and then we will take back the Senat along with the house. And whats funny is the Democrats said to Barry that if you give the republicans any type of cuts people will lose more jobs well even Barry said that and now look 40 billion in cuts oh the Democrats must be boiling mad right now,lol

Really? The TEA(baggers) were demanding 100 billion, Crybaby was openly willing to settle for 68 billion, and he settled for 40 billion.

I don't see how that's "winning" unless you are Charlie Sheen.

no more like the American people lose again while big business continues to win....

the fastest growing job markets in the US are paying between $8-$14 an hour in 2010. when adjusted for inflation that is equivalent to $1.97-$3.46 in 1975 dollars.

$75K a year salary in 2009 = $18,515.61 in 1975.

$150K a year salary in 2009 = $37,031.22 in 1975.

conservatives are awesome at math!......:loser:

most people don't realize that they are making considerably less money than there parents did...

Last edited:
no more like the American people lose again while big business continues to win....

the fastest growing job markets in the US are paying between $8-$14 an hour in 2010. when adjusted for inflation that is equivalent to $1.97-$3.46 in 1975 dollars.

$75K a year salary in 2009 = $18,515.61 in 1975.

$150K a year salary in 2009 = $37,031.22 in 1975.

conservatives are awesome at math!......:loser:

most people don't realize that they are making considerably less money than there parents did...

I agree. And the OP just showed the horrible attitude that most conservatives have. They don't care about the well being of the US, all they care about is doing everything opposite of Obama, and consider it "winning" when they get even half of their way. Its been that way since the day he got elected and he wasn't even sworn in yet.

Keep fishing Death Match.

You have 19 months of dabbling.........

I agree. And the OP just showed the horrible attitude that most conservatives have. They don't care about the well being of the US, all they care about is doing everything opposite of Obama, and consider it "winning" when they get even half of their way. Its been that way since the day he got elected and he wasn't even sworn in yet.

also currently 1/3 of the US population draws wages equal to $40K annually when adjusted for inflation that comes out to $9,874.99 in 1975.

the median household income (2 full-time wage earners) is $52K when adjusted for inflation that comes out to $12,837.49 in 1975 dollars...

this is/was the root cause of the credit bubble...Reagan's union busting days in the 80's has allowed wages to remain stagnant since. this is the direct cause of the continual increase in consumer household debt in the US...

Most "conservatives" don't even realize they are backing the people who want to take everything from them. Both parties want to do that, one openly and the other by deceit.

Really? The TEA(baggers) were demanding 100 billion, Crybaby was openly willing to settle for 68 billion, and he settled for 40 billion.

I don't see how that's "winning" unless you are Charlie Sheen.

Now this is good ole Liberalism at its best and crying because you lost. Your dumb ass Barry said he wouldnt settle and along with his party went from $0-$40 BILLION in cuts say what you will we won and got cuts,oh and the Tea party did agree and voted on it and it passed.Didnt you watch your Msnbc lst night

Keep fishing Death Match.

You have 19 months of dabbling.........

I dont have to fish its common sense and I will keep dabbling for 19+ months

Now this is good ole Liberalism at its best and crying because you lost. Your dumb ass Barry said he wouldnt settle and along with his party went from $0-$40 BILLION in cuts say what you will we won and got cuts,oh and the Tea party did agree and voted on it and it passed.Didnt you watch your Msnbc lst night

I dont have to fish its common sense and I will keep dabbling for 19+ months

Actually your heroes lost the most. They capitulated $60 billion, Obama only $40 billion.

First of all you have no idea what my political ideology is.

Secondly, you have no idea what liberalism means.

Lastly 40 billion is a drop in a hat. Until someone steps up and starts talking cutting military spending in half, and cutting S.S., medicaid/medicare, and raising taxes the deficit is not going to be reduced. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking moron.

Most "conservatives" don't even realize they are backing the people who want to take everything from them.

many republicans/conservatives are mouth-breathing philistines who have little interest in anything that seems to challenge their beliefs. they still contest that the markets are free despite the ongoing collusion between the government and for profit corporations (not quite sure where outsourcing jobs for tax breaks fits into free markets but ok). I wish someone would write a book on fractional reserve banking and how it and conservative economic policy's have ruined the country.

Sorry but we are the losers in all this until they curb corporate welfare and make those assholes learn some responsibility, cut down some of the military spending especially for Research labs who come up with shit like "the gay bomb".....

First of all you have no idea what my political ideology is.

Secondly, you have no idea what liberalism means.

Lastly 40 billion is a drop in a hat. Until someone steps up and starts talking cutting military spending in half, and cutting S.S., medicaid/medicare, and raising taxes the deficit is not going to be reduced. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking moron.

Again keep preaching Liberalism man you lost Barry Lost Reid lost did you not read the facts that your liberal democrats wanted 0 cuts and if any and again if any cuts are too happen there will be jobs lost this comes from your barry and your democratic leaders but oh wait 40 billion real serious cuts were made. See you can keep preaching but in reality you lost the liberls lost. You must not keep up with politics if you didnt know this about your democrats. And the only moron is you and the liberals who took a big black eye last night and I cant wait for round 2.

Barry Obama Loses John Boehner Wins

Good comments and examples by LAM and others.

My serious question is:

What does the President have to do with these negative employment & economic trends of the last 45+ years?

Not a lot. Some influence yes, but it's the entire economic system involving the large, entrenched powers that are merely pursuing their interests.

And the results we have today, are these results.

Again keep preaching Liberalism man you lost Barry Lost Reid lost did you not read the facts that your liberal democrats wanted 0 cuts and if any and again if any cuts are too happen there will be jobs lost this comes from your barry and your democratic leaders but oh wait 40 billion real serious cuts were made. See you can keep preaching but in reality you lost the liberls lost. You must not keep up with politics if you didnt know this about your democrats. And the only moron is you and the liberals who took a big black eye last night and I cant wait for round 2.

Go look at what I posted above about who actually lost.

many republicans/conservatives are mouth-breathing philistines who have little interest in anything that seems to challenge their beliefs. they still contest that the markets are free despite the ongoing collusion between the government and for profit corporations (not quite sure where outsourcing jobs for tax breaks fits into free markets but ok). I wish someone would write a book on fractional reserve banking and how it and conservative economic policy's have ruined the country.

206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg

Sorry but we are the losers in all this until they curb corporate welfare, purge individual welfare deadbeats, make those assholes learn some responsibility and cut down some of the military spending especially for Research labs who come up with shit like "the gay bomb".....

^^Revised.

The gay bomb. They needed to visit San Francisco for a little while to know they should never release such an WMD upon the world. The demand for pirate shirts and cock rings would drive prices through the roof. Be smart. Buy low, sell high.

What does the President have to do with these negative employment & economic trends of the last 45+ years?

that is the $100,000 dollar question...conservative supply-side economics got us into this mess and somehow they will magically get us out of it...:hmmm:

this is why I state over and over that the right has no real world solutions to the problems "their" economic policies have created in our country...

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry but we are the losers in all this until they curb corporate welfare and make those assholes learn some responsibility, cut down some of the military spending especially for Research labs who come up with shit like "the gay bomb".....

I'm all for curbing benefits in various social programs for those that seem to be milking the system. but a LOGICAL approach would be to cut off the billion dollar company's FIRST from the government teat THEN get to work on social reform...

Definitely cut the corporate welfare. If they can't make a profit then they deserve to fail. They obviously aren't hiring with all the government help, so screw 'em.

I'm all for curbing benefits in various social programs for those that seem to be milking the system. but a LOGICAL approach would be to cut off the billion dollar company's FIRST from the government teat THEN get to work on social reform...

Getting a bit too picky if you ask me. I don't care of the order, as long as it gets done.

I personally know several people milking the system and have reported some - nothing ever happens. They just keep letting them milk. One even created ficticious business names, several accounts and forged documents to hide their income to keep the goverment gravy train rolling. Gave them all the info. Nothing. They prolly threw the information in the garbage not wanting to be bothered. Government tax dollars hard at work trying to minimize fraud.

I personally know several people milking the system and have reported some - nothing ever happens. They just keep letting them milk. One even created ficticious business names, several accounts and forged documents to hide their income to keep the goverment gravy train rolling. Gave them all the info. Nothing. They prolly threw the information in the garbage not wanting to be bothered. Government tax dollars hard at work trying to minimize fraud.

sounds like exactly what happened to SEC investigators and Bernard Madoff ponzi scheme...when fruad goes unpunished it becomes more socially acceptable to many and obviously not just poor people...

that is the $100,000 dollar question...conservative supply-side economics got us into this mess and somehow they will magically get us out of it...:hmmm:

this is why I state over and over that the right has no real world solutions to the problems "their" economic policies have created in our country...

Dude you have liberalism shoved so far up your ass you cant see straight and thats why are country is in this mess because of liberls like you. Seriously moved to Europe and live there. This is a democratic mess and you keep posting numbers here and numberes there and bash the Republicans.But in reality you weak minded Liberals know deep down its your mess and dont want to take credit for the fuk up.What were the quotes,Republicans are going to kill women ststed from a congress women ,The wack old lady Pelosi the old will die and have to eat dog food and you liberals praise this shit when these politicians are supposed to be on a higher grading scale then us because they run the country. Yet the Liberals are all disgusting in saying those vulgar words. But I keep saying it the people have finaly woken up and now realize what kind of mess we are in and have spoke .A historic controlled house and now a historic number got cut on the debt.This was because the poeple beleive in Republians now more the democrats. And for this Idiot Barry wants to take credit when he refused to do anything. The people se his bull shit

I almost voted for Obama. I wanted to believe that one president would actually stand up to special interest groups. However, as Obama's campaign wore on, it was clear that he is a liar. Just like almost every other modern politician.

I almost voted for Obama. I wanted to believe that one president would actually stand up to special interest groups. However, as Obama's campaign wore on, it was clear that he is a liar. Just like almost every other modern politician.
I lost all faith in the system after they put GW back for 4 more years....

At least Boehner didn't start bawling like an infant this time.

To be fair, they put him up against John Kerry.
The fact that they chose him over others in his own party...

Back