• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does Naps support really work?

Hacker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Placed my first order from Naps months ago and still have received nothing.

Been trying to be patient but that has run out. Also been trying to create a support ticket with Naps for the last week now and cant get that feature to work, am I missing something or is there web site just that flakey?

there's nothing flaky about naps...p.m gxr 64 and he'll help you out..we have all waited for orders ,,some take longer than others,,we all have been there..

Maybe delete your cookies. I think i read a thread the other day where Gxr64 explained why support wasn't loading for certain people. Just PM him and he will help you out.:winkfinger:

ive sent them numerous tickets and always get a response within a day....ALWAYS

ive sent them numerous tickets and always get a response within a day....ALWAYS

But that's my point. The feature to contact them on their web site hasnt worked for me for the past week. Guess I'll try and contact the rep that was mentioned above.

But that's my point. The feature to contact them on their web site hasnt worked for me for the past week. Guess I'll try and contact the rep that was mentioned above.

Yep thats what ya do when you have problems bro!!!!!:winkfinger:

They answered my first two tickets within a day. Now I am not able to open the support page. Even the first two were automated. No way in hell my order was shipped in Feb. Like they said.Thats bullshit. I will never use naps again

Yes support has worked for me . My order was shipped .. oh , a month ago . Still no package . I have not contacted them since a day before it was shipped so as of now I don't know .

Placed my first order from Naps months ago and still have received nothing.

Been trying to be patient but that has run out. Also been trying to create a support ticket with Naps for the last week now and cant get that feature to work, am I missing something or is there web site just that flakey?
Hacker: Clear your cookes and cache on the brower. It should fix it. THe are a lot a tickets that are generated everday so just be patient and you will be answered.

IML Gear Cream!
They answered my first two tickets within a day. Now I am not able to open the support page. Even the first two were automated. No way in hell my order was shipped in Feb. Like they said.Thats bullshit. I will never use naps again

meh, I'll still use them. I've used em for years and never had an issue. Always great service and always the best prices and superior products.

If this is the worst that happens and some stuff gets fucked up for a couple months and I have to wait a little longer (or even a lot longer) for an order, I'm cool with that. I order my shit way in advance anyway.

Back