• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cheque drops for 1 day?

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im gonna enter in some open freestyle wrestling tournaments this spring and/or summer and will be on a cycle of test. it's been a few years but im in shape and ready to kick some ass again. would they be effective for 1 day of the tournament? i read that they're effective for like 4 hours and tournaments can go all day so idk if taking 2 doses split apart in one day would work. just wanted to hear some suggestions. i know cheque drops can be pretty harsh but it would only be for a day.

im gonna enter in some open freestyle wrestling tournaments this spring and/or summer and will be on a cycle of test. it's been a few years but im in shape and ready to kick some ass again. would they be effective for 1 day of the tournament? i read that they're effective for like 4 hours and tournaments can go all day so idk if taking 2 doses split apart in one day would work. just wanted to hear some suggestions. i know cheque drops can be pretty harsh but it would only be for a day.
Just don't bite off any ears and take some Liv 52, Milk thistle, with ALA after.

Try them on a non-tourney day, for example before a gym workout, in order to be sure they don't give you nausea or any other negative symptoms - just to be sure. If you're can handle them, then yes, they will give the extra "kick" for the tourney. If it's an all day tourney, split the doses and take twice on tourney day.

At least this is the approach I would take.

the real oldschool cheque drops were some hard core shit, gave my gyno like a bitch, lol

Back