• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle stack

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well got my gear and have listened to everyone advice. I am 5' 9 and 180lbs

Test C 300mg Thur and Sunday for a total 600mg per week
Deca 150mg Thursday and Sunday for a total 300 per week.

Only question should I just do the 300 test and 300 deca same time and then follow up later in the week with the 300 test?

You can or do half ml of deca in both shots remember to end deca two weeks before test to avoid nasty sides. What's your Ai! What Pct are you running? Do you have hcg?

seems a bit much for a first cycle, but if you already got it I'd say go ahead and run it, might want to run some cabergoline as well to avoid progesterone related sides from the deca

haven't done my first yet though, if it weren't for the people saying not to I probably would run a low dose of deca or tren E lol, so its most likely fine as long as you follow guy above's advice and stop the deca before the test, and obviously an ai and proper pct (and probably hcg)

You can or do half ml of deca in both shots remember to end deca two weeks before test to avoid nasty sides. What's your Ai! What Pct are you running? Do you have hcg?

after 6 weeks deca i will stay on Test C 400mg a week with nolvadex twice a week?

after 6 weeks deca i will stay on Test C 400mg a week with nolvadex twice a week?

Dont run deca and nova same time doesn't work well. Finis deca and use it after. You can probably get away without hcg at 400 mg but it's imparitive you have clomid Pct or you might as well just stop now. Without it you will probably lose anything you gain.

seems a bit much for a first cycle, but if you already got it I'd say go ahead and run it, might want to run some cabergoline as well to avoid progesterone related sides from the deca

haven't done my first yet though, if it weren't for the people saying not to I probably would run a low dose of deca or tren E lol, so its most likely fine as long as you follow guy above's advice and stop the deca before the test, and obviously an ai and proper pct (and probably hcg)

You have never done a cycle but you are giving advice? Get a few under your belt bro gives some validity to your opinion.

Dont run deca and nova same time doesn't work well. Finis deca and use it after. You can probably get away without hcg at 400 mg but it's imparitive you have clomid Pct or you might as well just stop now. Without it you will probably lose anything you gain.

Hey bro don't take this as a challenge because I'm honestly just trying to learn, but everything I've read seems to say nolva is just as good for pct with less sides. Supposedly has the same effect on LH and its more effectitve at a lower dosage. Every board seems to have a different opinion so its hard to get a definitive answer, but what makes clomid better for pct? Again I'm a noob and I'm just trying to get as much info as possible. :nerd:

again, not trying to say you're wrong at all, you're far more experienced than I am so that's why I'm asking. I've heard this numerous times but haven't really gotten a good explanation

Last edited:
You have never done a cycle but you are giving advice? Get a few under your belt bro gives some validity to your opinion.

I'm starting my first as soon as it arrives, but either way I've been doing my homework and I don't see why I can't give some advice here and there. I always make it clear that I haven't personally run anything yet, so all info I give is from research and from asking questions of those more experienced. Sooo if something I said was totally off feel free to correct me, that's why I'm here, otherwise I'm just trying to offer what advice I can from what I've learned so far.

nolva is out dated for pct, it is used for gyno gains only now, clomid+aromasin is a way better pct

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro don't take this as a challenge because I'm honestly just trying to learn, but everything I've read seems to say nolva is just as good for pct with less sides. Supposedly has the same effect on LH and its more effectitve at a lower dosage. Every board seems to have a different opinion so its hard to get a definitive answer, but what makes clomid better for pct? Again I'm a noob and I'm just trying to get as much info as possible. :nerd:

again, not trying to say you're wrong at all, you're far more experienced than I am so that's why I'm asking. I've heard this numerous times but haven't really gotten a good explanation

Nolva has been shown to have a negative impact on IGF-1 levels. You do not want lower IGF-1 levels during PCT. This is not an opinion, but has been confirmed through a study published on Pubmed. I believe CT posted it most recently, if you want to review it.

nolva is out dated for pct, it is used for gyno gains only now, clomid+aromasin is a way better pct

edit: Just read above post, thanks that is what I was looking for. I'm gonna try and find it for curiosity's sake, but reps for the info

So I hear but what I'm asking is why? I've read a couple articles/pubmed studies that seem to say they have about the same effects on LH and very similar serm properties, but nolva has less sides. Also clomid has been used for much longer than nolva right? Wouldn't that make clomid the one that's outdated? Again not trying to be confrontational just trying to get a better understanding of this.

sry for thread hijack but this might be useful to you as well op

Nolva has been shown to have a negative impact on IGF-1 levels. You do not want lower IGF-1 levels during PCT. This is not an opinion, but has been confirmed through a study published on Pubmed. I believe CT posted it most recently, if you want to review it.

Just to clarify I have been taking test c 400mg for 16 weeks. I will run Deca 6 weeks and then continue with test like normal. The nolvadex was prescribed by my doctor as well as the test. He told me to take 10mg with each shot

Back