• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet critiquing from the gurus

phosphor

Banned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started the challenge and I am looking for open and honest advice to attain my goals. Goals? The normal bulking while leaning out towards the end. Like anyone 'bulking', I don't want to bulk out with a beer gut with the added muscle - but I don't want to starve my muscles from growing either. In the past I have been deadset against many carbs, but read in other threads that throwing some complex carbs in the mix is a good thing. Any advice would be great. Oh, I am anti-sugar mostly (even fake stuff).

Soon, I will be switching my workouts to early morning - should I charge up with a quick protein shake pre/post? I mix glut and bcaa's in the mix as well.

Right now, I am at 190lbs/5'11"

Meal #1
1 whole eggs + 5 egg whites

5 oz. 93% lean beef or chicken
1/2 cup oatmeal before cooking
1 TBS Flax Oil
Meal #2 (pre-post workout)
Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Protein powder, Glutamine
Creatine Potion (during workout)
Meal #3
8 oz. chicken (before cooking)
6 oz. sweet potato
1.5 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or salad with 2 TBS. Low Cal Dressing
Meal #4
4 oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef
2 cups Broccoli
1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal #5
8 - 10 oz. 93% lean beef, chicken, turkey, fish and once or twice weekly sirloin steak
2 cups vegetables/spinach
1 TBS Flax Oil
Meal #6
4-oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef,
2 cups Broccoli
1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal #7
Cassien Shake

I am also taking many supplements:
BCAA, Vitamin-e, Glutamine powder, Beta Alanine, Beta-caratine, vitamin c, b complex, source naturals multi, and a few others.

Was using superpump 250 and sizeon (during workouts) and seems like a waste of time - plus it's giving me unwanted sugars.

I know how it goes: 80% diet/10% ironwork/10% additives. If I can get any advice on the 80%, I should be able to do the rest.

looks good but you really need to calculate how may carbs/protein/fats you are taking in daily...if your looing to add some size try using the 50/30/20 method...i have dropped bf and kept my muscle mass using 40/40/20 method

I started the challenge and I am looking for open and honest advice to attain my goals. Goals? The normal bulking while leaning out towards the end. Like anyone 'bulking', I don't want to bulk out with a beer gut with the added muscle - but I don't want to starve my muscles from growing either. In the past I have been deadset against many carbs, but read in other threads that throwing some complex carbs in the mix is a good thing. Any advice would be great. Oh, I am anti-sugar mostly (even fake stuff).

Soon, I will be switching my workouts to early morning - should I charge up with a quick protein shake pre/post? I mix glut and bcaa's in the mix as well.

Right now, I am at 190lbs/5'11"

Meal #1
1 whole eggs + 5 egg whites
5 oz. 93% lean beef or chicken
1/2 cup oatmeal before cooking
1 TBS Flax Oil
Choose between eggs or and protein source--6egg whites, 2 whole eggs or 6 oz protein. oatmeal seems ok.
Meal #2 (pre-post workout)
Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Protein powder, Glutamine
Creatine Potion (during workout)
Shake is good.
Meal #3
8 oz. chicken (before cooking)
6 oz. sweet potato
1.5 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or salad with 2 TBS. Low Cal Dressing
I would drop chickcen to 6oz. Sweet potato a good choice..-
Meal #4
4 oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef
2 cups Broccoli
1/2 cup raw almonds
I would do 6oz of either cooked. and 26 almonds is a serving. not sure if that equals half a cup.
Meal #5
8 - 10 oz. 93% lean beef, chicken, turkey, fish and once or twice weekly sirloin steak
2 cups vegetables/spinach
1 TBS Flax Oil
6 oz should be sufficent.
Meal #6
4-oz chicken breast and 4 oz beef,
2 cups Broccoli
1/2 cup raw almonds
I would do 6oz of either cooked. and 26 almonds is a serving. not sure if that equals half a cup.
Meal #7
Cassien Shake

Personnaly I find Casien a waste of money. I would jsut use whey and save the money, or eat 1 cup of of low fat cottage cheese.

I am also taking many supplements:
BCAA, Vitamin-e, Glutamine powder, Beta Alanine, Beta-caratine, vitamin c, b complex, source naturals multi, and a few others.

Was using superpump 250 and sizeon (during workouts) and seems like a waste of time - plus it's giving me unwanted sugars.

I know how it goes: 80% diet/10% ironwork/10% additives. If I can get any advice on the 80%, I should be able to do the rest.

See bold--This is what I would do, and then cycle the carbs.

Back