• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's best to stack with Androlean?

packers6211

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this is new out there, but has anyone stack anything with Androlean? I just had mine come in from Orbit and will take it end of this month.

I know this is new out there, but has anyone stack anything with Androlean? I just had mine come in from Orbit and will take it end of this month.

Well AndroLean certainly could be used on its own, but so far I have seen good feed back on Lean + Hard, and Lean + ECA.

You going to log?

So far we have been hearing the ECA stack is a great combo. Since it is a non-stim fat burner then any stim based product could be used. Just have to be careful with dosing as users are reporting heightened effects of the stim when taken with AndroLean.

You can literally stack any fat loss agent with AL (except for thyroid hormones).

Agree with Rodja. Id stack our green tea extract and cla for a good base. I know Ryansm does this almost year round if im not mistaking.

Green tea yes, CLA intermittently...great combination for a foundational fat loss stack.

You can literally stack any fat loss agent with AL (except for thyroid hormones).

i guess that leaves my cyx3 out:wits:
lean and eca/nyc is working good, just mild headaches, but good energy on low cal/carbs

workouts are improving as the days go by, been a bout a week now

Yeah:) Stack it with TestC and superdrol.lol
Great results

IML Gear Cream!
i guess that leaves my cyx3 out:wits:
lean and eca/nyc is working good, just mild headaches, but good energy on low cal/carbs

workouts are improving as the days go by, been a bout a week now
You tend to use some stuff ive never tried yet, but they generally have some sides. Ive got Superdrone and thats the harshest compound ive got. I think your more adventerous then me.... but it seems you handle the sides well.

Im goin to stack my Androlean with Dermatherm Target, cla and green tea extract. My diet will be low calorie followed by re-feed days.. Matt has been giving me some direction.

Op, ill let you know how Dermatherm stacks with Androlean when I get around to it.

You tend to use some stuff ive never tried yet, but they generally have some sides. Ive got Superdrone and thats the harshest compound ive got. I think your more adventerous then me.... but it seems you handle the sides well.

Im goin to stack my Androlean with Dermatherm Target, cla and green tea extract. My diet will be low calorie followed by re-feed days.. Matt has been giving me some direction.

Op, ill let you know how Dermatherm stacks with Androlean when I get around to it.

id never touch superdrone/superdrol or any of that stuff, i think alot of those methyls are awful for the gains vs sides.....no way low dose cyx3 is in the ballpark of superdrol my friend....im a less is more person, and i dont get the idea of feeling shitty on cycle for 12-15lbs ill probably piss away

id never touch superdrone/superdrol or any of that stuff, i think alot of those methyls are awful for the gains vs sides.....no way low dose cyx3 is in the ballpark of superdrol my friend....im a less is more person, and i dont get the idea of feeling shitty on cycle for 12-15lbs ill probably piss away
Id like to test taking Superdrone low dose while using Andromass to see if I could mitigate some of those harsh sides.

Id like to test taking Superdrone low dose while using Andromass to see if I could mitigate some of those harsh sides.

The probability of lethargy being reduced would probably be high, but toxicity concerns would still be present. I am not against SD, but certainly make sure you do pre/post bloods.

The probability of lethargy being reduced would probably be high, but toxicity concerns would still be present. I am not against SD, but certainly make sure you do pre/post bloods.

I think libido would be the most negated side effect with andromass. 1-test isn't exactly the bringer of energy (in fact it's known for lethargy in a lot of people). It shouldn't cause lethargy, though, because the effects would balance out.

Can you still get androdrive? I was thinking of stakcing Androlean,Phytoserms, and maybe a fat burner.

I use to work at a locan GNC store years ago when first lifting. I never even touched the andro that was out then. However now 30 going on 31 and having to do trt, I'm looking into more and more research on ph's and or other altneratives to raising my t levels. I currenlty have a bottle of the androlean, but was waiting to stack it with phytoserms since i hear a lot about it. My main goal is to lose a lot of bf espcially around obliques, chest and stomach. I keep gaining def and size in arms, shoulders, and legs, but can't understand why the others don't define quicker.

I use to work at a locan GNC store years ago when first lifting. I never even touched the andro that was out then. However now 30 going on 31 and having to do trt, I'm looking into more and more research on ph's and or other altneratives to raising my t levels. I currenlty have a bottle of the androlean, but was waiting to stack it with phytoserms since i hear a lot about it. My main goal is to lose a lot of bf espcially around obliques, chest and stomach. I keep gaining def and size in arms, shoulders, and legs, but can't understand why the others don't define quicker.
Androlean is not a natty test booster. Its components convert into hormones, such as test.

Oh yeah I know. I was saying I'm looking into some stuff. I don't want to get huge seeing how I can get mass already. I more so want to get that leaner bulky look. Do you think that phytoserms would be a good addition?

Oh yeah I know. I was saying I'm looking into some stuff. I don't want to get huge seeing how I can get mass already. I more so want to get that leaner bulky look. Do you think that phytoserms would be a good addition?

Run the AL solo it is a PH and the phytoserms will not be a good addition.

Back