• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone here familiar with Formestane?

Digitalash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've got a pretty good amount of transdermal formestane, any one ever used it as their AI on cycle? I have enough to run just about any dosage throughout my first Test-E cycle, what would you suggest to start with? Also would like to know whether formestane would have a negative effect on recovering your HPTA during pct, I've heard it is mildly androgenic or that it metabolizes to something that is (but I can't find much reliable info on this). I know its not the most powerful AI but at the right dose it should keep bloating/estro side effects to a minimum right? Thanks in advance

topical formestane is awesome. 150-200 is actually pretty strong and with 3-4 weeks at that dose it will dry you up and have you looking much better then you did 3-4 weeks ago! libido goes WAY UP! no pun intended.

I would def start with just 100mg for the first week or so and go from there!

topical formestane is awesome. 150-200 is actually pretty strong and with 3-4 weeks at that dose it will dry you up and have you looking much better then you did 3-4 weeks ago! libido goes WAY UP! no pun intended.

I would def start with just 100mg for the first week or so and go from there!

Ahh good to know, I figured as much but you rarely hear about it so I wanted to make sure. I would've hated to get halfway through my cycle and realize my AI isn't doing jack. Whats the difference between forme and other AI's though when it comes to libido? I've heard from nearly everyone that forme brings up your libido while I rarely hear it mentioned with arimidex etc. Does it have some other effect besides lowering estro and raising test?

well atd in high doses can knock down your libido,then again I have gone pretty h igh and not been as unlucky as others.

if you are going for a libido boost only I can't see how 100mg of formestane even after a couple weeks would not help out a lot.

you mean formestane? sure,it can lean/dry you up REALLY good,I mean to be honest I have ran it at 200mg for 4 weeks followed by 100 for another 2 weeks and that was one of the most impressive cutting/recomps I ever did,even gained a couple solid lbs of lbm!

well atd in high doses can knock down your libido,then again I have gone pretty h igh and not been as unlucky as others.

if you are going for a libido boost only I can't see how 100mg of formestane even after a couple weeks would not help out a lot.

you mean formestane? sure,it can lean/dry you up REALLY good,I mean to be honest I have ran it at 200mg for 4 weeks followed by 100 for another 2 weeks and that was one of the most impressive cutting/recomps I ever did,even gained a couple solid lbs of lbm!

Nah not really going for a libido boost, mostly just as an on cycle AI to keep bloat/gyno down. I will be running 500mg test a week while using the formestane so libido should not be a problem :wacko: . As for using it for cutting/recomp and gaining lbm, is that simply because it lowers estro and raises test, or is formestane itself anabolic/androgenic? I only ask because I would swear I've read something to that effect and on the bottle part of the directions say "as standalone anabolic/fat loss agent". One of the main reasons I'm curious is because I may run it through pct and I want to make sure its not going to shut me down at all. Here's something to that effect

"Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs" "Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. "

so does this mean it would potentially inhibit HPTA from coming back during pct, or possibly cause some shutdown when running it solo?

Back