• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Suspension

Vick

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Testosterone Suspension

Testosterone Suspension is an injectable hormone in a water base that was developed and used for decades and is actually the first anabolic, androgenic steroid used. For the purpose of building mass, Testosterone Suspension has never been surpassed since it was first developed in the 1930s. Many underground labs also suspend this product in propylene glycol or oil as well (which makes for a very painful injection). It has no ester attached; therefore no ester is calculated into the weight. This is extremely beneficial to the user since 100mg of testosterone suspension will yield 100mg of testosterone unlike the other esterfied testosterones such as (for example) testosterone enanthate which only yields 72mg of actual testosterone per 100mg of total weight. Testosterone suspension considerably raises the storing of glycogen in the muscle cells and because it is dissolved in water it becomes effective immediately. Also making it different from other esterfied hormones is that it only keeps sustained and elevated testosterone levels for 2-3 days due to its micro-crystal design. This forces the user to inject on a daily basis, with better results coming from twice-three time a day use due to its short active-life with the effective dose ranging from 350-1000mg per week (50-140mg/day). One should practice site rotation and should practice injecting in the same spot only once per week at most. It should be noted that test suspension is usually a very painful shot, so it is often cut with something else, such as B-12, or other steroids. And yes, you can mix a water based steroid with an oil based steroid in the same syringe. It looks like a lava lamp, and you can use it as a level if you are building something, but no, theres no problems with injecting a mixture like this.
Note that due to the water base (though, not an issue if using a product suspending in propylene glycol or oil) the testosterone will most likely settle to the bottom of the vial and that shaking the vial is needed in order to insure even dosing. This is true for all water based steroid suspensions.
As was noted before, testosterone can be considered one of the most powerful mass builders and testosterone suspension can be considered one of the most powerful of the testosterones simply due to the fact that it has no attached ester. This means that you are getting 100mgs of Test per 100mgs you inject; Suspension is the only version of Testosterone that can boast that claim. A growing reason why many athletes are choosing to use testosterone suspension instead of enanthate or other forms (besides the fact that it has a higher amount of pure testosterone resulting in greater results) is that it may be responsible for localized growth at the site inject like winstrol. Most athletes will also only use this form of testosterone in a bulking cycle as it is usually accompanied by high water retention, severe bloat, adipose storage, and gynomastia. This product also has a high level of aromitization into estrogen and coverts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) as well. Of course, adding endogenous testosterone to your body will result in the shutting down of your own exogenous testosterone levels, as well as the hormones secreted which cause testosterone to be secreted by your testes.
Testosterone is many times not used by women because male secondary sex characteristics may start to appear in female users. However, testosterone suspension will allow women to site-inject and help problem areas common in women such as calves and inner thighs, and can be used in small enough doses, clearing the system quickly if sides develop, that some women use choose to use it. This advantage also means that one can pass a drug test a couple of days after the last injection. This is a great advantage to athletes who will be tested and still want the benefits of a mass drug which can not be tested for easily....many other forms of testosterone (such as Cyp or Enanth) can take 3 months to become undetectable.
As far as results of the cycle, one should be very happy with the results as so far as the diet and training regimen are good. As I previously stated, testosterone is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone, it has an anabolic (muscle building) rating of 100, making it a good drug to use if one is in pursuit of more size and strength. And if you arent in pursuit of more size and strength, then why would you be reading this, right? Well, lets get on with it and look at exactly what makes testosterone a good mass builder. Firstly, testosterone promotes nitrogen retention in the muscle(2) the more nitrogen the muscles holds the more protein the muscle stores. Testosterone can also increase the levels of another anabolic hormone, IGF-1, in muscle tissue(3). Testosterone also has the amazing ability to increase the activity of satellite cells(4). These cells play a very active role in repairing damaged muscle. Testosterone also binds to the androgen receptor to promote A.R dependant mechanisms for both muscle gain as well as fat loss.(5) Testosterone significantly increases the concentrations of the A. R in cells which are critical for muscle repair and growth.(4, 6 ). Testosterone induces changes in shape and size of your muscle fibres, and also can change the actual appearance and the number of muscle fibres(7). Also of note to both bodybuilders and athletes is that many anabolic/androgenic steroids (like testosterone susprnsion, in this case) can also protect your hard earned muscle from the catabolic (muscle wasting) glucocorticoid hormones(8) that your body employs to maintain homeostasis. In addition, Testosterone has the added ability to increase red blood cell production(9), and a higher RBC count may improve endurance via better oxygenated blood. More RBCs can also improve recovery from strenuous physical activity, and this has obvious benefits for the hard training bodybuilder or athlete. As with 99% of other steroids, Testosterones anabolic/androgenic effects are dose dependant, the higher the dose the higher the muscle building effect(10).
Testosterone suspension is best run for at least 8 weeks and depending on the experience of the user one may choose to runs for much longer. Since this hormone is primarily used by more advanced users other drugs are usually incorporated into the cycle. One should opt for other mass drugs such as dianabol and deca-durabolin since the goal of this cycle will most likely be and should be for mass. The user should expect to see rapid muscle growth, water retention, and possibly extra fat deposits. Some athletes will also choose to inject Suspension before a workout or competition (this would increase aggression, and would be especially important for MMA competitors, or those in a sport where aggression is a benefit). Ive used it for this purpose and found it to be very useful. Many pther athletes will also use it solely for this purpose....every day (painful) shots are just not much fun for a typical 12 week cycle. It is for this reason that most people who use this drug employ it pre-workout and/or competition, and not much more often. A mere 100mgs pre-workout or competition is sufficient, and would benefit competitive athletes greatly enough to justify its inclusion during an in-season-cycle.
Lastly, you should be paying roughly $50 for a 10cc bottle of 100mgs/ml from any reputable Underground Lab.
17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
Testosterone
Formula: C27 H40 O3
Molecular Weight: 412.6112
Molecular Weight: 288.429
Formula: C19 H28 O2
Melting Point: 155
Manufacturer: Various
Effective Dose (Men): 350-1000mg/week
Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Active life:+/-1 day
Detection Time: +/-1day
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100.
References:

1. Heart. 2004 Aug;90(8):871-6.
  2. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Feb;82(2):407-13.
  3. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Mar;282(3):E601-7.
  4. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2004 May;7(3):271-7.
  5. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2004 Oct;5(5):459-70.
  6. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Oct;89(10):5245-55.
  7. Anat Histol Embryol. 2003 Apr;32(2):70-9.
  8. J Lab Clin Med. 1995 Mar;125(3):326-33.
  9. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2003;9(4):248-51
  10. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Apr;88(4):1478-85

great post , Test Susp caused me the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, lol
The old Jurox from Aussie.

great post , Test Susp caused me the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, lol
The old Jurox from Aussie.
That's water based for ya. I'm thinking this with MENT and Finaplix would be a nice blend and Proviron of course.

That's water based for ya. I'm thinking this with MENT and Finaplix would be a nice blend and Proviron of course.

Oh, hell yes!

Does this need to used
EW
EOD
EOD

Thats a loaded question bro,

because there is no ester weight behind it, to maintain stable blood levels you would need to inject it atleast twice a day.

However my best results with it were when I would run it eod. That was back in the day of course. I'm not a big fan of today's ugl test susp. I didnt have close to this kind of pain when I ran univet suspension in say 99, 2000

Thats a loaded question bro,

because there is no ester weight behind it, to maintain stable blood levels you would need to inject it atleast twice a day.

However my best results with it were when I would run it eod. That was back in the day of course. I'm not a big fan of today's ugl test susp. I didnt have close to this kind of pain when I ran univet suspension in say 99, 2000
If you had good luck EOD than I will try that first

Testosterone Suspension and Testosterone Base by heavyiron

Testosterone is the undisputed king of steroids mainly because it is safe, elicits rapid mass and strength gains while maintaining libido, a sense of well being and energy. It's not uncommon for a first time user to gain 15-20lbs of LBM in a standard Testosterone cycle. Pure Testosterone comes in a water based aqueous form (Suspension) and also in a solvent/oil based form (Test Base).

Suspensions have tiny particles that are visible with the naked eye. If left on the shelf for a few days many times the particles will sink to the bottom leaving the clear solvents and water on the top. Depending on the manufacturer, particle sizes vary meaning some Suspension preparations can clog a 22 gauge needle. Ultra micronized Suspension can pass through a 25 gauge needle making injections more comfortable. Shake the suspension preparation vigorously before injecting.

attachment.php

Testosterone suspension is the most potent form of testosterone because it does not possess an ester. Esters are calculated into the steroid weight therefore esterfied steroids are not a true mg for mg of free hormone. 100mg of suspension is 100mg of free hormone! Enanthate in a solution is only 72mg of free hormone per 100mg. You can see that Suspension is the true king steroid. However because there is no ester many users will inject suspension everyday or even multiple times per day. This is usually reason enough for most people to reject using suspension but it gets worse. Usually suspension is quite painful as well. Combine every day injections with significant pain and most users simply pass on trying suspension at all. Some newer science now demonstrates that everyday and even every other day injections are not necessary with Testosterone Suspension.

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?

There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don't see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

attachment.php

Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.

So how often should you administer Suspension?

Based on this science, injecting Suspension every other day or even every three days will maintain high blood androgen levels. The king of steroids has had a time release delay built into it all along and we have the data to prove it. 100mg every other day would be a good starting dose for newer male users. More advanced male users could easily double that dose for very rapid and pronounced LBM gains. Suspension is moderately estrogenic and that effect will be dose dependent. The more you administer the more likely aromatase activity will occur. I would use Nolvadex to lower estrogenic side effects or an aromatase inhibitor.

Sample 8 week Suspension cycle

Monday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Tuesday 20mg Nolvadex
Wednesday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Thursday 20mg Nolvadex
Friday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Saturday 20mg Nolvadex
Sunday 20mg Nolvadex

Nolvadex is used to keep lipids positively influenced for those concerned with cardiovascular health. I have opted for an injection schedule of only three times per week to allow for comfort and because a more frequent schedule is not needed.

This cycle should produce rapid increases in strength and mass. I would use this cycle during a bulking phase. A more adventuresome user could stack a strong oral like Dianabol or Anadrol with the above cycle at 50mg daily producing an amazing and rapid increase in size and strength if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

Testosterone Base~Oil/Solvent Based

Testosterone Base is a pure testosterone similar to aqueous Testosterone Suspension however Test Base is technically a solution not a suspension. Test Base contains no visible Testosterone crystals because they are in an oil and solvent solution NOT water. There are no crystals to slowly absorb into the injection site. Therefore when you inject Test Base there is a very rapid increase in blood Testosterone levels that falls off faster than standard aqueous Testosterone suspension. Test Base packs a big instant wallop when injected and is arguably the fastest Testosterone product available today. Another advantage of Test Base is you may use very small gauge needles to inject it. There are no crystals in Test Base to clog the needle so administering with an insulin syringe is an option. Test Base is ideal pre training or for power lifting or strength sports. I recommend Test Base to be administered two hours pre-training to provide increased aggression and power

Reference
An interlaboratory study of the pharmacokinetics of testosterone following intramuscular administration to Thoroughbred horses.

IML Gear Cream!
Is this the better of the testosterones? My understanding is test 400 is king am i wrong?

Back