• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off have got some great advise on doing my first stack test c with Deca. The question is I have been taking test c since December 200 mg for 2 months, 1 month 300mg and the last few weeks 400mg. I was think either cut back to 200 for a few weeks before starting cycle? cycle will consist of 600mg test c and 300mg Deca per week. Is there any benefit in this?

Wait I'm confused you have been cruising on test the past few months or ?

Yes since December my doc gives it to me. Just had blood work back test level 848 and I am 47 hrs old. Doc has me on 400mg a week

Yea it's up to you bro you don't need to cut back hope the test and deca go well

Appreciate it. it will be my first time taking it and i hope I see some good gains!

First time taking deca? You should grow like a weed then if you eat big and train heavy

The test as done wonders since december 1'-1/2 on arms and 2 inch on chest. Is 6 weeks on deca long enough for a newbee?

I would discontinue the use of deca 2 weeks prior your use of test and no you should be fine I would run deca at least 8 to 10 weeks

I will take your advice! I weigh 180lbs 5"-9 and want to add about 10lbs of lean muscle. If I contiue the test need to worry about pct? I have nova on hand if needed? I appreciate the help! I am jacked and ready to Grow!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
If you are staying on test you can't so Pct because your not post cycle you ate always on. You can't restore natural test while injecting artificial test.

Back