• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Received my Feb package!!!

manbag83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Finally received my Mid Feb sachet order from naps.... Nothing but smiles here... I know everyone is sick of waitin on their gear so I thought this would assist in enlightening others that they may be next. Its coming!!!! Also, i was wondering about posting pics of the sachets up, but wasnt sure if this was ok or where to post it at exactly. I know people have lots of questions about these but I dont want to F*ck it up for everybody. Post or Dont Post?

Last edited:
Just transferred 10mL of the Test E to a sterile vial. It looks crystal clear. I have never seen Test E so clear.. any patrons of the sachets have any advice? the sachets themselves are misleading and would turn away any possible seizure. They are so convincing Im even second guessing it. lol

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks 4 the Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohyeah:

Post pics up if you can bro. I would like to see how the sachets look!!!!

Im hoping its not actually Eucalyptus oil. lol.. Very clear for Test E

hey hommies jusr received one of my feb orders as well,,naps has been outstanding for me,,7 orders deep,,everyone of them has been on time,,,dont ask for pics,,the last pics took me an hour to get posted up,,,and a whole lotta sweatin..be cool..:ohyeah:

Im hoping its not actually Eucalyptus oil. lol.. Very clear for Test E

Lmao That looks really good!!!!!:winkfinger:Go naps lol but that is some beautiful gear bro, it looks just like GP:spam:lol.... Good shyt congrats!!!!

Just pinned 250mg to add to the 300 a week im already on... we'll see how this goes!

im bumping this.....how did the sachets go? im thinking of going with the sachets as well

what the hell...why is it in eucalptus oil bags..is this how they do it to make it discreet ?

yup. that's the sachets. Some places use ketchup and mustard packets too lol

imo you should take that pic down the hole point of sachets is to try to keep things stealthy and showing a pic of what it looks like kinda defeats the purpose of that i hope some one gets what i am trying to say:hmmm:

imo you should take that pic down the hole point of sachets is to try to keep things stealthy and showing a pic of what it looks like kinda defeats the purpose of that i hope some one gets what i am trying to say:hmmm:

i agree.. mods please delete. lets keep it stealthy around here.

Back