• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Euro-Pharmacies HG Tren-Ent ????

dav1dg90

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up bros, just a quick question. Has anyone tried Z's Euro-Pharmacy HG Tren-Entanate 2mL vials and how did you like it??? Also how is the T/A with Z on his international orders as I will be already on a cycle but will have 5 weeks till I need it so i should be alright but need to get this going a.s.a.p??? Thanks everyone in advance!!!!:thumbs:

Whats up bros, just a quick question. Has anyone tried Z's Euro-Pharmacy HG Tren-Entanate 2mL vials and how did you like it??? Also how is the T/A with Z on his international orders as I will be already on a cycle but will have 5 weeks till I need it so i should be alright but need to get this going a.s.a.p??? Thanks everyone in advance!!!!:thumbs:

Have not run that exat one- but many others and TA is OUTSTANDING whether intl or dom. I would still not mess around and get it going if you have a deadline. Just my thoughts-Enjoy the ride:winkfinger:

Have not run that exat one- but many others and TA is OUTSTANDING whether intl or dom. I would still not mess around and get it going if you have a deadline. Just my thoughts-Enjoy the ride:winkfinger:

Deffinatley bro!!! I haven't even started pinninmg yet so i still have time and shyt im still waiting on a N**S order lol. But im just looking around seeing if anyone had expierence with it and is there any diff between the ugl euro-pharmacy and hg euro-pharmacy???

Euro-pharm test was great so I'm sure there tren e is top notch. Next time I mess with tren I will try it out to.

Euro-pharm test was great so I'm sure there tren e is top notch. Next time I mess with tren I will try it out to.

I can't wait!!! I haven't done Tren at all yet so im pretty excited. I know you should try tren-ace the first time but i can't do that ed pinning lol. So i guess I just have to be ready if I get some sides. Most people don't really complain about tren-e too much by the looks of peoples reviews and looks to be mostly positive. Im going to start off low and work up with it thats why I like the hg euro-pharmacy tren-e it's 2mL/100mgs a mL. It leaves the option of working with your dose which is a good idea for someone who needs to find their sweet spot ya know. i have a question real quick, would i really need to grab caber,primi,or some bromo even at lose doses of like 350 to 400mgs tops????

Isn't it beautiful!!!! I can't wait and another question bros, it says 100mgs a mL so since it's 2mLs I assume it's 200mgs all together in it right????:ohyeah:

Isn't it beautiful!!!! I can't wait and another question bros, it says 100mgs a mL so since it's 2mLs I assume it's 200mgs all together in it right????:ohyeah:

Yes- it is beautiful and you are correct on mg/ml- nice lil jugs:winkfinger:

Yes- it is beautiful and you are correct on mg/ml- nice lil jugs:winkfinger:

Thanks bro i appreciate it!!! Hey do you think I would absoluetly need some caber or something for the tren sides at 350 to 400mgs???? Also say I get bad sides how long will tren-e stay in your system after stopping it??? I know i should've started with tren-ace but im bulking, and I heard tren-e is better for that and I never really heard too much about people getting crazy sides from it but have with tren-ace due to it's fast effects. One last thing ugh lol does the qyuality play a part in deciding on how bad the sides are?? I've heard of people not getting much sides if the quality is good, depending on how it was made...

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah your going to love tren e - here's a link to a review I've posted for these - you'll also dig the little vials. :)

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

I'm running Euro-Pharmacies test cyp - Euro-Pharmacies tren e Pharma Grade - hcg and prami. :D

How long are you running it and what your doses look like?? Eveyone is telling me not to mess with tren-e my first go, but i also heard you get less sides from it. Idk I am stuck on choosing right now lol im not sure what one to go with everytime I make my mind up I start thinking to much then i change it again lmao!!!!:geewhiz:If i choose tren-e i will run it 400mgs for 12wks and if tren-ace it will be 50mgs ed and bump it up to 75mgs if i can handle it. Let me know your take on it, I need to make a decision asap as i will be starting up soon.:winkfinger:

Ok guys I gived in lol!!! :argue: I decided to grab the tren-ace because it's my first time and I been getting my ass chewed out about it all day about it. :booty: Im just waiting on Z to either email me or pm me about my questions and i will be off to ordering, and does anyone know where he has been all day?? He hasn't replied all day, I take it he is obviously busy or just not around. I will update and let everyone know how this goes. I can't wait!!!!:winkfinger: Here is a pic of the tren-ace aren't they both sexy!!!!

Ok guys I gived in lol!!! :argue: I decided to grab the tren-ace because it's my first time and I been getting my ass chewed out about it all day about it. :booty: Im just waiting on Z to either email me or pm me about my questions and i will be off to ordering, and does anyone know where he has been all day?? He hasn't replied all day, I take it he is obviously busy or just not around. I will update and let everyone know how this goes. I can't wait!!!!:winkfinger: Here is a pic of the tren-ace aren't they both sexy!!!!

Sorry-I was busy all day too. Probably a super busy day for Z. He has moved right to the top with his quality and service- so just be patient - but make sure everything on your order is perfect. No mistakes means nice fast shipping- enjoy:winkfinger:

How long are you running it and what your doses look like?? Eveyone is telling me not to mess with tren-e my first go, but i also heard you get less sides from it. Idk I am stuck on choosing right now lol im not sure what one to go with everytime I make my mind up I start thinking to much then i change it again lmao!!!!:geewhiz:If i choose tren-e i will run it 400mgs for 12wks and if tren-ace it will be 50mgs ed and bump it up to 75mgs if i can handle it. Let me know your take on it, I need to make a decision asap as i will be starting up soon.:winkfinger:

This is my first time running tren and decided to go with tren e - but you'll be fine either way.

I've been running it for about 7 weeks and have not had any bad sides at all - the only sides I've had are the night sweats.

I'm running test at 750mg a week and tren e at 400 a week - I started out with 600mg a week of test but my curiosity got the best of me and upped it to the 750mg's.

As far as pm'ing Z - you have to remember he is in another timezone and most likely sleeping while your waiting for is response.

You're going to love the little vials in the Pharma Grade line ... "very cool looking!" :D

I would also run hcg throughout the cycle at 500iu 2x a week - once the 5000iu vial runs out - take one week off - then repeat.

Always stopping hcg 4 days before commencing SERM for your pct.

For me - hcg is a must with every cycle - I wouldn't neglect the balls and risk shutting yourself down.

If you have any more questions just let us know. :)

This is my first time running tren and decided to go with tren e - but you'll be fine either way.

I've been running it for about 7 weeks and have not had any bad sides at all - the only sides I've had are the night sweats.

I'm running test at 750mg a week and tren e at 400 a week - I started out with 600mg a week of test but my curiosity got the best of me and upped it to the 750mg's.

As far as pm'ing Z - you have to remember he is in another timezone and most likely sleeping while your waiting for is response.

You're going to love the little vials in the Pharma Grade line ... "very cool looking!" :D

I would also run hcg throughout the cycle at 500iu 2x a week - once the 5000iu vial runs out - take one week off - then repeat.

Always stopping hcg 4 days before commencing SERM for your pct.

For me - hcg is a must with every cycle - I wouldn't neglect the balls and risk shutting yourself down.

If you have any more questions just let us know. :)

Thanks for the feedback bro!!! I got you on the HCG i have 10,000ius of Pregnyl coming to me in the next few days. Im getting really excited about trying Tren i guess my curiosity got the best of me too lmao. I will just wait and try tren-ace first just to feel it out even though im going to hate ed injectins but tren-e is next on my list!!! I am also running 750mgs of Test Cyp and 600mgs of Eq with a 75mgs of drol kickstart and ending it off with some Tren-a and 80mgs of var!!:mooh:I can't wait I have a contest to win and im going all out ballz!!!!:winkfinger:

Sorry-I was busy all day too. Probably a super busy day for Z. He has moved right to the top with his quality and service- so just be patient - but make sure everything on your order is perfect. No mistakes means nice fast shipping- enjoy:winkfinger:

It's all good bro I understand!!! I will deff make sure everything is A ok:winkfinger: with my order info trust me lol!!! Do you know the difference in time zones with us in the US and where Z is at??? I bet he is passed out right now sleeping or just getting up at this time over here lol.

Thanks for the feedback bro!!! I got you on the HCG i have 10,000ius of Pregnyl coming to me in the next few days. Im getting really excited about trying Tren i guess my curiosity got the best of me too lmao. I will just wait and try tren-ace first just to feel it out even though im going to hate ed injectins but tren-e is next on my list!!! I am also running 750mgs of Test Cyp and 600mgs of Eq with a 75mgs of drol kickstart and ending it off with some Tren-a and 80mgs of var!!:mooh:I can't wait I have a contest to win and im going all out ballz!!!!:winkfinger:

Tren a sounds good - I'll most likely try tren a next time around - the frequent injections don't bother me (LOL - you either) so that parts cool.

Looks like you're in for a good cycle ... "keep us posted on this bad boy run."

If you go any more balls out - your balls will be INSIDE OUT! ... "good luck with the contest buddy - you can do it!" :D

Tren a sounds good - I'll most likely try tren a next time around - the frequent injections don't bother me (LOL - you either) so that parts cool.

Looks like you're in for a good cycle ... "keep us posted on this bad boy run."

If you go any more balls out - your balls will be INSIDE OUT! ... "good luck with the contest buddy - you can do it!" :D

Thanks and shyt with all this I better WIN haha!!! I know man I have TNE on hand too lmao!!! I know that would be way too much but damn it's on my mind lol!!! But I also want to have more babies in the future ya know bro hahahah.:roflmao: As soon as I start I will be keeping logs the whole way through here and on my other forum JM!!!!:ohyeah:

Back