• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sophie Turner Hot Ass

She's doing that dress justice, boy!

When a chick has an ass like that does it really matter if she even has a face?

Use a paper bag dipshit

No thanks asswipe.

I like to enjoy the entire package.

So....you've NEVER had sex?!

Cause we all know you can't even get the "looks like a foot" package.

She looks so tight. It'd be like fucking a pencil sharpener! But wetter!

Make the pictures smaller next time. I can't see shit.

:coffee:

So....you've NEVER had sex?!

I've had more in one week, than you can pay to get in half a year.

What face is on your flesh light? I'm sure you lay a beating on that thing!

I hear that your sugardaddy wears out your anus with his friends cocks
when you foolishly spend too much money lifting tiny dumbbells instead
of cooking his dinners on time.

But I bet you're the type who loves those gang rape affairs.

You make me sick , D-Laxative.

I've had more in one week, than you can pay to get in half a year.

I hear that your sugardaddy wears out your anus with his friends cocks
when you foolishly spend too much money lifting tiny dumbbells instead
of cooking his dinners on time.

Weak but to be expected. :jerkit:

You know statistically nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape. So fuck you.

I agree. Makes me hate lying cocksuckers like you even more who claim to get mad pussy.

Yeah Fucking Right.

Where you talking to me?

Despite the fact that I do not have a cock (unless we are talking about my 12 inch strap-on that will be introducing to your tender ass to shortly) I could still get more pussy than a pole smoking, geigh color using, big assed font with no damn comeback bish such as yourself.

p.s. I also agree that stroking your short stick to pics of models you could never hope to get is not sex either. :coffee:

Wtf do you upload for in these terrible full of ads websites? Spammers...

Where you talking to me?

Despite the fact that I do not have a cock (unless we are talking about my 12 inch strap-on that will be introducing to your tender ass to shortly) I could still get more pussy than a pole smoking, geigh color using, big assed font with no damn comeback bish such as yourself.

p.s. I also agree that stroking your short stick to pics of models you could never hope to get is not sex either. :coffee:

You know anything about sexy is as much as a joke as your attempt at smack-talking.

And I couldn't care less if you or anyone here believes who my girlfriend is,
I gain nothing by impressing or proving anything to you bottom-feeders.

You know (you might want to proof read before you post. Just a suggestion) anything about sexy is as much as a joke as your attempt at smack-talking.

And I couldn't care less if you or anyone here believes who my girlfriend is,
I gain nothing by impressing or proving anything to you bottom-feeders.

Well gutdamn, you got me running home to my mama with tears streaming down my face with that comeback.

How bout I come on over kick your mama out the house and pop your girlfriend with a screw, then I'll introduce you to my strap-on. When I'm done Ima sit on your couch, drink all your Koolaid and watch you control the anal bleeding with a roll of tiolet paper.

Sounds like good times to me :winkfinger:

Well gutdamn, you got me running home to my mama with tears streaming down my face with that comeback.

How bout I come on over kick your mama out the house and pop your girlfriend with a screw, then I'll introduce you to my strap-on. When I'm done Ima sit on your couch, drink all your Koolaid and watch you control the anal bleeding with a roll of tiolet paper.

:laugh:

Then why did you post a picture of your real doll?

I posted my gf's pic because I can, and because she's better the 95% of shit you idiots post.

I hate to say this, well no I don't, even this halfwit slut is more entertaining than you...

Rebecca-Black-Friday.jpg

But in all seriousness, my girlfriend would smack you to the ground with one quick slap, then rip off your top and choke you with it, then spray paint your hair/face with clown colors to help bring out your inner bozo, then have her brother rape you for 10 minutes while I pour beer all over your carcass, then we'd roll your chubby ass down the driveway just before you regain consciousness.

post_new.gif
Today, 11:34 AM Chill

Chill is cool and refreshing.

Save

reputation_red.gif
reputation_red.gif
reputation_red.gif
reputation_red.gif
reputation_red.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif
reputation_redh.gif

Re: New reputation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDoor
BLAH BLAH BLAH

You're definition/recognition of ass raping SUCKS.

Now don't rep me again, understand me BITCH.

:roflmao:

What? U mad, Chill?

Back