• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

can international be sent Domestic

CobraNinja

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Z, can u pre-import your organon and other brand name stuff to Dom, so it doesnt have to be shipped as international? i know a few other Dom sources that have their brand stuff sent to Dom, and then when customers order it it sends as domestic instead of international since its already here. just curious for future orders...:daydream:

Z, can u pre-import your organon and other brand name stuff to Dom, so it doesnt have to be shipped as international? i know a few other Dom sources that have their brand stuff sent to Dom, and then when customers order it it sends as domestic instead of international since its already here. just curious for future orders...:daydream:

I would love to but I don't have such a dom in Can...

z.

Z, i am talking about U.S. :coffee:

Z, i am talking about U.S. :coffee:

I don't think that is in his Dom line so probably has to do with supply I am thinking. I just ordered a pile intl and the last intl was faster than any dom I have seen- other than ZDom- which is also incredibly fast. I can see where you are coming from though

Ordawg1, u ordered the intl...... and u got it, right? are u in the u.s. like i am?

Yes- I got it and I got it REAL fast. Make sure you get EVERYTHING perfect on order. I have ordered Dom and intl and am batting at a high average to say the least. I have been having internet problems all damn week and they have changed everything !! I wish the cable companies service was as good as Z. Luck on ya:winkfinger: PS- yes in the US

Back