Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

what causes the 'tren cough'?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

what causes the 'tren cough'?

Is it impurities in the GEars?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

No Rest for the Wicked
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's when tren enters the blood stream directly right??
    I've wondered why it's only tren that does this. I know when you hit a vein with other stuff you get that metallic taste in your mouth.
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight. R.C.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I can't recall what I'd describe a metalic taste, but I can tell when I'm going to have a cough fit. Since the majority of the time I've had them, I've had blood after pulling the pin, I'm pretty damn sure its tren getting into the blood. I had one that lasted 10 minutes once a few years ago, that was shitty, aaaaalmost enough to make me want to end that particular cycle early. Once sanity was restored I haven't really had many fits since, you get to know your sweet spots after awhile. I seem to be able to tell within the first 1/8" if I'm going to hit a vein when doing ass shots, so maybe I have a lot close to the surface.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I pinned tren E for 12 weeks and never had that sensation, is it a tren A thing?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Glad it's a Tren A thing - hopefully not a Tren E thing since I'm about to start 8 weeks of Tren E. I never had a cough with anything and I've pinned almost anything there is to pin - aaas speaking that is - except Tren A, Winstrol Depot and Masteron.

life is short live it up

Rep Points

Yeah I have only experianced th caugh when I knicked a vein...the caugh was more like inability to catch breath..sweating..felt like I was going to kick the can for five ten minutes..

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    I pinned tren E for 12 weeks and never had that sensation, is it a tren A thing?

Yes, tren a thing.

The thread in SFW's thread about how much tren do you bang a week explains the tren cough in full detail. ***I think***

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It can occur with any form of tren. My first 2 Tren E cycles I never experienced it but on the third one I did experience the brutal coughing fit 1 time and almost had it happen a second time but some how managed to abort the shot and lie down on my bed and relax. It is quite the experience lol. Seems like it is far more common with Tren Ace though.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    I've had Tren E/A coughs, although mostly A which was what I used back in the day. E was made by powder guys down the road, along with hex which was rejuvinated by the powder guys, formerly as parabolan (brand name).

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mazdarx7 View Post
    Yeah I have only experianced th caugh when I knicked a vein...the caugh was more like inability to catch breath..sweating..felt like I was going to kick the can for five ten minutes..
    For me its kind of like coughing but having nothing to cough up, the urge to get rid of whatever is bothering you but... there is nothing to get rid of i.e. bad air, its internal.

Rep Points

“Trenbolone Cough” differs from user to user. Some have a high bloodflow in their buttcheeks, wich sometimes increases with prolonged AAS use. You’ll notice it if you bleed very often after an injection. I.m.o. those people are more predisposed to “tren cough” There are two different coughs, the notorious hard and uncontrolable one that starts right after or during injection and a milder controlable one that is just irritating. Some people claim that they taste a chemical, kinda methanol/solvent. If you pierce a vein or inject very close to a vein the trenbolone solution migrates up into your bloodstream and, within seconds the solution hit the lungs, the lungs react like you inhaled a toxin like b.e. smoke or an irritating chemical, and they try to expel it out by coughing. The problem is this is impossible because the irritation comes from the inside and leaves the body through the lungs/mouth.

Some users claim it is possible to surpress the cough by immmidiately start to inhale-exhale small amounts of air through the mouth, like you’re hyperventilating or like women do to surpress the contractions during labour. Some also claim that the short estered acetate is more irritating then the longer estered enanthate or hydrohexacarbenzylcarbonate (parabolan) the last one also gives a kinda metallic taste in the mouth immidiatly after injection.

Personally I believe it’s the trenbolone molecule (wich differs from most steroid molecules) causes the irritation in the lungs, not the solvents like benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate as many believe. The solvents are present in other injectable steroids and nobody complaints about heavy coughing with those compounds.

I’ve read an interesting theory ( i don't agree with it by the way 8) ) about the tren cough and the fat burning capacity wich caused Trenbolone to be nicked as “the poor mans growth hormone”:

Tren- Fat burning and "Tren cough" both from prostaglandin metabolization by pheedo

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
    So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
    In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
    Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
    Cackatoo Press
    Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
    Science Daily Magazine
    FCBARCELONA

life is short live it up

Rep Points

Good post grozny

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

It's weakness leaving your puny body.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

i've got some A on the way. what are some ways to avoid the cough? i've read that injecting super slow helps because you can tell "it" is comin and stop the shot. i guess that makes sense.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    i've got some A on the way. what are some ways to avoid the cough? i've read that injecting super slow helps because you can tell "it" is comin and stop the shot. i guess that makes sense.
    If you read the article above your post it states

Some users claim it is possible to surpress the cough by immmidiately start to inhale-exhale small amounts of air through the mouth, like you’re hyperventilating or like women do to surpress the contractions during labour.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Asia Pharma Treanbolic never give that bad sides!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I have had Tren cough from Tren Ace made from cattle implants every single batch but no Tren cough from Asia Pharma Trenabolic. I am still experimenting with the AP Tren but it does seem to be related to impurities so far for me.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

one time i almost passed out from the hacking.

Then i found out the gears were bunk and i had tuberculosis. Wasnt the gears at all.

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I have had Tren cough from Tren Ace made from cattle implants every single batch but no Tren cough from Asia Pharma Trenabolic. I am still experimenting with the AP Tren but it does seem to be related to impurities so far for me.
    Smooth liquid gold...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by heavyiron; 04-14-2011 at 07:54 PM.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Makes alot of sense. Look at what you dissolve the pellets with.......posion.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Makes alot of sense. Look at what you dissolve the pellets with.......posion.
    you can use just BA and BB.

You talking about the "magic solution' or HEAT (methyl alcohol) ?

I've done all 3.

I think the pellets are the best way to go. Maybe AP purifies the powder but I dont believe there is any such thing as human grade tren powder.

Rep Points

It doesn't matter weather or not its tren ace or tren e or tren hex... I've done them all, and they all have made me have cough fits if... if being the preverbeal word... I passed thru or nicked vein during the injection. what happens is the the amount of BA/BB in the mix. Tren products might typically be made with more, and when it hits the lungs causes a vasospasm of some sort because it's trying to expel the BA/BB and what better way for your body to do this quickly than to elicit a cough.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Heat is what I was refering to....magic solution is basically BA.
    And it is not BA or BB.....2-3% BA will dissolve tren just like Test E or cyp and like Heavy said, there is no cough from others at the same level.
    Last edited by ZECH; 04-14-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Heat is what I was refering to....basically the same as magic solution.
    And it is not BA or BB.....2-3% BA will dissolve tren just like Test E or cyp and like Heavy said, there is no cough from others at the same level.
    oh...I've never used the kits. I didn't know they used HEAT. I thought it was just BA.

I have used just plain old ba/bb to dissolve the pellets and it has worked fine.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Find a source with Crystal Tren, ( Ion Exchange/EM) and no worries. Since there is no Human Grade Tren it really does'nt matter you get it from as long as it's real. I have seen the finest Tren cause cough'n. It's not somethin that happens everytime one would inject in my experience. In over 20 years I think I can remember twice thats happened to me.

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    oh...I've never used the kits. I didn't know they used HEAT. I thought it was just BA.

I have used just plain old ba/bb to dissolve the pellets and it has worked fine.
    I have always read that BA alone did not do the job. May take several days.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Happened to me yesterday for the first time ever. Didnt cough but throat was scratchy and felt a little hard to breath.. It sucked!

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The BA content is another reason why it happens, I forgot to metion that previously.

Rep Points

Mine will only occur if I pin my upper body (tri's or delts). As long as I stay with glutes and quads, I've never ran into that problem. Definately has to do with the blood flow.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

use Trenabolic GMP made and you will NEVER have that problems.