Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Laddergoat's Transformation Challenge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Laddergoat's Transformation Challenge

Female
    Age - 27
    Height - 66 inches
    Weight - 122 Lbs
    BF - Have no idea!?
    Goal - Get Fit

I would like to increase lean muscle and decrease body fat. And be able to outlift some of the smaller guys at the gym! If you want to know my regimen check out my husbands thread (manbag83). I would love to increase my cardio so I recently got me a hot new bicycle! You know thats how you pick up all the sluts! Thats how I snagged my husband! I would also love to have a washboard stomach!! Been working on that FOREVER! Something about the amount of drinking I do just doesn't help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ParadiseCup; 04-15-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: add photos

Rep Points

Good luck!

Rep Points

Thanks newkid. I send the same luck your way.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good luck girl, you can do it!

Rep Points

I was going to wait until my photos were up to start checking in, but I'm pretty excited about gym time today!
    Chest and triceps day!
    So normally I hate tris, but today I shocked myself! I won't bore you with my whole work out, I'll just tell you about DIPS!! I suck at dips. I have to use the assisted dip machine. Normally I am struggling on 80lbs. At max I would do 8 reps and that was on a good day. I don't know where it came from but today I started with the usuall 80lbs, I did 12 reps no problem. So second set I dropped to 65lbs and busted out 8 reps and the same on the 3rd set!!! Might not be much to some, but it sure was enough to make me smile! Beings it was the last of 4 stations I think I did pretty damn good. I have done dips maybe 4 times in the past month so I have no idea where my increase came from, but I am happy to have it and hope it continues to stick around!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

laddergoat's photos have been added
    IronMagLabs 20% Off Coupon Code = TotalPackage20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Subbed!
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    Subbed!
    Sorry I am not up with the lingo................ what does this mean?

Rep Points

so yesterday was an off day.Iit was not supposed to be. Overslept, so no gym, had a house warming party. So on top of no gym, there was beer, alcohol, and off course food that was probably not ideal for a diet! And as of right now today is looking pretty sad too! I'm gonna need some more sleep if I plan on hitting the gym.

Rep Points

Ok so I have lost track of my numbers the past two days on food. But I am still cautious of what I am intaking. Gym went well, surprisingly. I really wanted to skip out, I was tired! I have started writting down what it is I am doing at the gym. I am always having to aske my husband "do you remember what weight I used last time?" Pour guys has to remember his, mine and our two other gym partners numbers! Biceps, Back and abs today. Not to happy with the ab workout, it's to minimal, I am stepping it up tomorrow. I did however curl the straight bar with weight this time! Total with bar was 51 lbs 3 sets of 7! Can't wait for gym time tomorrow!

Rep Points

Off to the gym soon!! Once again I am tired! GRRR!
    Today is shoulders and legs. Hopefully it goes well, the husband has a bad shoulder.
    When I return I will be doing some reading. Maybe I will be able to have a better understanding of how I should be eating. Thanks again Built!

Rep Points

Made it through the work out! Leg work out was ok. I felt rushed and didn't push myself. I work out with 3 other people so times can get strapped. Shoulder work out was shy a station due to husbands injured shoulder, but all in all it was a good work out. Did ab routine first. I have increased my time to 1 min 30 sec of each work out. i think i could get back to my two minute mark if I had longer to work out. I did read Built's homework 1 and it provided some good info. I am still a bit unsure of if my macros are on the good side, bad side or just ok. I will be working on this until I figure out the numbers that are right for me.

Rep Points

Good luck in the Transformation Contest!!

Rep Points

Chest and tris today. Abs first of course. All went well. The more I do abs the better I feel about myself.

Rep Points

I had taken the past two days of from gym (not diet) due to my husbands schedule getting all messed up. Yes, when one doesn't go to the gym the other normally follows suit. But today I was taught a lesson. Back and Bis was on the agenda for today. It was an ok work out. tried out our new gym, its a little limiting so we only got 2 stations of back in, and 3 stations of bis. But that was all I had in me! After 2 days off at the gym it was a bit hard getting in there and giving it all i had. So lesson learned! Not going to be taking 2 days off in a row anymore!

Banned

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by laddergoat View Post
    I had taken the past two days of from gym (not diet) due to my husbands schedule getting all messed up. Yes, when one doesn't go to the gym the other normally follows suit. But today I was taught a lesson. Back and Bis was on the agenda for today. It was an ok work out. tried out our new gym, its a little limiting so we only got 2 stations of back in, and 3 stations of bis. But that was all I had in me! After 2 days off at the gym it was a bit hard getting in there and giving it all i had. So lesson learned! Not going to be taking 2 days off in a row anymore!
    I am taking 2 off right now - yesterday and today - I hope I don't pay for it as well..!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by phosphor View Post
    I am taking 2 off right now - yesterday and today - I hope I don't pay for it as well..!

Good luck and just be prepared to hype yourself up when you go back. I think that was my issue. I didn't think 2 days off would bother me but I was oh so wrong! HAHA.

Rep Points

Ok, the new gym in the apartment opened, and wow that is just no good. I feel off the workout train for a bit!! When it's easy access it isn't easy going!! So back to the other gym I go. It is more motivating for some reason to take a "trip" to the gym than just walk downstairs. Yesterday was the first day back. And I hit it hard!! Did abs, and ran. Yes, cardio, and yes I do feel it is helpful in burning fat. What proof do I have of this you ask..... results! In the past I have always done cardio along with weights and saw more results more rapidly. Also did chest and tris yesterday. I have increased strength in a few stations, which I am stoked about! Also did some modified grocery shopping. I am also going back to my old eating habits, no whites for a while. IDK if this is an ideal plan but I know that it has always worked in the past for me. I just needed to change things up for some motivation, so we will see how far this gets me. Today is back and bis. hopefully all goes well. I pulled something in my neck yesterday.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

glad to see you are back hitting it up. ya, seems even the cardio bike I have at home never ges used for some reason, have to go and take a riop to a gym to actually do anything.

Rep Points

yesterday was a shitty day at the gym due to whatever it is I pulled in my neck. I probably shouldn't have even went but I cant fall into the pattern of 'I'll got tomorrow". That is such and easy habit to get into. It was back and bi day. I did lighter weight and fewer stations. I did get an ab workout in, but no running! I am hoping with some babying of the neck I will be able to pull it out at the gym tonight. Unfortunately I do believe I am getting fucking sick!! Really!? WTF! If it isnt one thing its another, but I guess thats what makes you strong in life.

Rep Points

Thanks for the rep points carmineb. I just hope I can stick with the cardio. It is the hardest thing for me to start but once Im on a regular schedule I love it! I do find it strange that I cant get motivated with a gym not 2 min. from my door! Oh well, the other gym has more to offer anyway.

Rep Points

Shoulders and legs today. It was a so so work out. No cardio. I have some kinda crazy GI issue right now so it wasnt very comfotable to be bouncing up and down. Going tomorrow to try and find a remedy. Neck is better though, just needed a couple days of babying i guess.

Rep Points

Diet???

Rep Points

I do not have a set diet. i watch my calories. I was trying to watch protien and all the above but that was not working for me when it came to trimming down a bit. I mainly eat eggs, chicken and fish, I snack on fruit, yogurt and veggies throughout the day. I do not like to lay out a meal plan for the following day. I feel to restricted, and i don't need anything to demotivate me.

Rep Points

Took yesterday off. Today was an easy day, just ran a couple miles and did some abs. I have also become fond of taking the stairs whenever possible. 17 floors is no joke!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i dont mind the stairs if i am going down not up them

Rep Points

yeah they kinda whoop my ass, but parctice makes perfect! I hope!

Rep Points

I just ran and did abs yesterday. today was back and bis. Not a bad work out, but didn't get to run or do abs. working with a new time schedule and didn't calculate correctly. and the gym is packed during my new gym time, which sucks, but what are ya gonna do!?

Rep Points

Yesterday was shoulders and legs. Good work out. I relized I enjoy I enjoy working out legs!

Rep Points

once again took a couple days off due too gym being closed. So back at it today with chest and tris and a 2.6 mile run. Never gonna get in shape if i don't stick to a good workout schedule! Grr!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast