• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hulk Hogan mentions steroids in his new book "My life outside the ring"

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hulk Hogan mentions steroids in his new book "My life outside the ring"

I loved little details, like this description of living with Beefcake, and working together in a Tampa bar. ???After working out and running the gym all day, Brutus and I had a pretty standard routine. We???d open up the bar and get everything settled, and then we???d come back and watch David Letterman???s Late Night show. Man, we laughed our asses off. While we watched, we???d drink these power shakes. I???d take the most fattening protein there was, called Metabol, and dump it in a blender with half a cube of vanilla Haagen-Dazs ice cream, a banana, and two huge wads of peanut butter. Probably the most fattening shit you can eat. We???d drink two blenders of that crap, watch Letterman, then go back to the bar and stay until closing at 4:00 a.m.???

And in this autobiography, he comes clean about steroid use, and it???s obvious that a surprising amount of introspection went into the text.

???It???s also weird to think about the fact that I was doing all of this ??? and the steroids ??? while telling all of my young fans week after week, ???Train, say your prayers, and take your vitamins.??? That line was like my own Bob Barker catchphrase. I threw that sentiment out into the world day after day. Not that there???s anything wrong with that message. It???s a great message. It was just a little bit hypocritical that my activities behind the scenes didn???t match the role-model persona I was putting out there,??? Hogan writes. ???I???m glad I did it, though. Putting that kind of positive message out there to millions of kids is one of the least self-centered things I did in all those years. I put it right up there with visiting kids for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and other charity work I did. Throwing that kind of positive vibe out into the universe can only bring positive things in return.???

Hulk Hogan did steroids, next you will be telling me wrestlings fake:thinking:

He's been out of the ring for over a decade. What a goof.

I am pretty sure all Pro Wrestlers did/do steroids, But who cares. When I was a kid he was larger than life. I used to love that shit, but i did grow up. Might check out the book.

Back