Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thumbs up First time order with Z!!!!

So far so good i made my order early this morning and Z walked me through it step by step with the CC option. So now it's time to sit back and relax and see if this hype about Z is true!!!! I can't wait and when I recieve I will be making a log and letting everyone know how it goes so stay tuned lol!!!! O ya by the way I am trying the Pharm Grade Euro-Pharm Tren-Ace vials and will be sure to let everyone know my feed back on Euro!!! Here is a pic of the beauties...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Srcew off lol jk that's great!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

QUOTE=dav1dg90;2259611]So far so good i made my order early this morning and Z walked me through it step by step with the CC option. So now it's time to sit back and relax and see if this hype about Z is true!!!! I can't wait and when I recieve I will be making a log and letting everyone know how it goes so stay tuned lol!!!! O ya by the way I am trying the Pharm Grade Euro-Pharm Tren-Ace vials and will be sure to let everyone know my feed back on Euro!!! Here is a pic of the beauties...[/QUOTE]

That is some great looking gear. Ya just need a picture of it between some gals legs and will even be nicer. But- don't want to offend anybody on the board.......do we

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chino0823 View Post
    Srcew off lol jk that's great!!
    Hahaha Stop being jealous lol!!!! That shyt is nice right, im getting 25 of them badboys so 5 packs ooo yesssss!!!!! But whats up you ever get your problem sorted out yet???

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

That is some great looking gear. Ya just need a picture of it between some gals legs and will even be nicer. But- don't want to offend anybody on the board.......do we[/QUOTE]

True story!!! When I get it i'll think about having my girl do that for you guys lol!!!! I hope no one gets offended lmao and how long you think i'll be waiting for my goodies???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dav1dg90 View Post
    Hahaha Stop being jealous lol!!!! That shyt is nice right, im getting 25 of them badboys so 5 packs ooo yesssss!!!!! But whats up you ever get your problem sorted out yet???
    Not yet hopefully soon

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chino0823 View Post
    Not yet hopefully soon
    Im sure you will be good by tommrow!!! He is spot on with his service and you can tell he cares about us and how he does his **thing** and wants us to be happy for sure!!! He is A ok in my book lol!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

That is some great looking gear. Ya just need a picture of it between some gals legs and will even be nicer. But- don't want to offend anybody on the board.......do we
    True story!!! When I get it i'll think about having my girl do that for you guys lol!!!! I hope no one gets offended lmao and how long you think i'll be waiting for my goodies???[/QUOTE]

Gearr will come- but we won't forget about the pictures. If anyone gets offended the can find that IGNORE - button or whatever it is called.Important shit going on here LOL

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    True story!!! When I get it i'll think about having my girl do that for you guys lol!!!! I hope no one gets offended lmao and how long you think i'll be waiting for my goodies???
    Gearr will come- but we won't forget about the pictures. If anyone gets offended the can find that IGNORE - button or whatever it is called.Important shit going on here LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL I will give it a try and shyt maybe Z will advertise with it!!! I bet more people would buy it, and trust my girl will make it look DELECIOUS!!! Hmmm I think he have something here bro, what ya think lol???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Gearr will come- but we won't forget about the pictures. If anyone gets offended the can find that IGNORE - button or whatever it is called.Important shit going on here LOL
    LOL I will give it a try and shyt maybe Z will advertise with it!!! I bet more people would buy it, and trust my girl will make it look DELECIOUS!!! Hmmm I think he have something here bro, what ya think lol???[/QUOTE]

We will see- maybe you should order some blue or yellow pills to help you with that GF ? Ya don't want her to run away

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL I will give it a try and shyt maybe Z will advertise with it!!! I bet more people would buy it, and trust my girl will make it look DELECIOUS!!! Hmmm I think he have something here bro, what ya think lol???
    We will see- maybe you should order some blue or yellow pills to help you with that GF ? Ya don't want her to run away[/QUOTE]

LOL Hell yes!!! I haven't done any of those in a long ass time brings back memories brotha. But hey quick question, what is the difference between the pharm grade and ugl euro-pharms gear??? Is the pharm grade just guaranteed quality and and made different or is it the same because you are paying just a bit more than their ugl??? I hope something is different about it thats why i paid more for it, and it does look really good lol!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Get Ready to get fucking jacked....
    Yea I scream and yell in the gym,its so everyone will know how jacked I am.

www.euroking-gear.com....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

We will see- maybe you should order some blue or yellow pills to help you with that GF ? Ya don't want her to run away
    LOL Hell yes!!! I haven't done any of those in a long ass time brings back memories brotha. But hey quick question, what is the difference between the pharm grade and ugl euro-pharms gear??? Is the pharm grade just guaranteed quality and and made different or is it the same because you are paying just a bit more than their ugl??? I hope something is different about it thats why i paid more for it, and it does look really good lol!!![/QUOTE]

It's all good IMO.I like the Euro- Zline -Dom and even am playing with the HG. In my opinion it is preferance and some is only availible in certain grades. You are gonna fly-maybe Repo or D can jump in here as I do a bunch of " Cruise n Blast" as I stay on all year long- so my preferances are a bit different than most.

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wnabhuge912 View Post
    Get Ready to get fucking jacked....
    Hell yes I am more than ready bro!!!!! Don't give up on it bro try to make it through you will love the results!!!!

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL Hell yes!!! I haven't done any of those in a long ass time brings back memories brotha. But hey quick question, what is the difference between the pharm grade and ugl euro-pharms gear??? Is the pharm grade just guaranteed quality and and made different or is it the same because you are paying just a bit more than their ugl??? I hope something is different about it thats why i paid more for it, and it does look really good lol!!!
    It's all good IMO.I like the Euro- Zline -Dom and even am playing with the HG. In my opinion it is preferance and some is only availible in certain grades. You are gonna fly-maybe Repo or D can jump in here as I do a bunch of " Cruise n Blast" as I stay on all year long- so my preferances are a bit different than most.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, With blasting and cruising how much on cycle time you have a year??? and is it better than cycle on and off????