• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First time order with Z!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I finally started my cycle:ohyeah:!!!!! Hell yes, I already feel great but I know it's just mentaly in my head right now. I should be starting to feel my drols by the end of the week and the rest will kick in by 4 weeks so all will be great!!!! I am using all GP gear right now and will be throwing in some of Z Man's Pharm Grade Euro-Tren-Ace for the last 8 weeks so thats going to be alot of fun!!!!:lifter:

How many mgs per week Euro ? Your PCT looks fine- but I have always thought that more of a personal thing. What is good for one-maybe not good for another ? Keep us up to date bro

How many mgs per week Euro ? Your PCT looks fine- but I have always thought that more of a personal thing. What is good for one-maybe not good for another ? Keep us up to date bro

Deff I hear you, everyone has diff point of views on the pct subject so I guess it is truely what works for you from expierence. I will be running the Euro Tren everyday at 75mgs so I can keep my levels as stable as possible and i'm actually kind of excited about pinning ed and trying new places lol, it's kinda weird huh!!!! I think im getting sick in the head damn steriods lmao!!!!!:wacko: But damn today i had the craziest shoulder workout today and damn near pucked my ass off lol I can already feel the Drol raising my blood pressure a little bit and i'm having little headaches during the workout and shyt I just get in the zone whenever im on Drol. It's almost like a high for me and I get a crazy rush I fckin love it!!!!!:winkfinger:

Back