• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time order with Z!!!!

dav1dg90

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So far so good i made my order early this morning and Z walked me through it step by step with the CC option. So now it's time to sit back and relax and see if this hype about Z is true!!!! I can't wait and when I recieve I will be making a log and letting everyone know how it goes so stay tuned lol!!!!:winkfinger: O ya by the way I am trying the Pharm Grade Euro-Pharm Tren-Ace vials and will be sure to let everyone know my feed back on Euro!!! Here is a pic of the beauties...:ohyeah:

QUOTE=dav1dg90;2259611]So far so good i made my order early this morning and Z walked me through it step by step with the CC option. So now it's time to sit back and relax and see if this hype about Z is true!!!! I can't wait and when I recieve I will be making a log and letting everyone know how it goes so stay tuned lol!!!!:winkfinger: O ya by the way I am trying the Pharm Grade Euro-Pharm Tren-Ace vials and will be sure to let everyone know my feed back on Euro!!! Here is a pic of the beauties...:ohyeah:[/QUOTE]

That is some great looking gear. Ya just need a picture of it between some gals legs and will even be nicer:daydream:. But- don't want to offend anybody on the board.......do we:rolleyes:

Srcew off lol jk that's great!!

Hahaha Stop being jealous lol!!!! That shyt is nice right, im getting 25 of them badboys so 5 packs ooo yesssss!!!!!:ohyeah: But whats up you ever get your problem sorted out yet???

That is some great looking gear. Ya just need a picture of it between some gals legs and will even be nicer:daydream:. But- don't want to offend anybody on the board.......do we:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

True story!!! When I get it i'll think about having my girl do that for you guys lol!!!! I hope no one gets offended lmao:winkfinger: and how long you think i'll be waiting for my goodies???

Not yet hopefully soon

Im sure you will be good by tommrow!!! He is spot on with his service and you can tell he cares about us and how he does his **thing** and wants us to be happy for sure!!!:winkfinger: He is A ok in my book lol!!!:welldone:

That is some great looking gear. Ya just need a picture of it between some gals legs and will even be nicer:daydream:. But- don't want to offend anybody on the board.......do we:rolleyes:

True story!!! When I get it i'll think about having my girl do that for you guys lol!!!! I hope no one gets offended lmao:winkfinger: and how long you think i'll be waiting for my goodies???[/QUOTE]

Gearr will come- but we won't forget about the pictures. If anyone gets offended the can find that IGNORE - button or whatever it is called.Important shit going on here LOL

True story!!! When I get it i'll think about having my girl do that for you guys lol!!!! I hope no one gets offended lmao:winkfinger: and how long you think i'll be waiting for my goodies???

Gearr will come- but we won't forget about the pictures. If anyone gets offended the can find that IGNORE - button or whatever it is called.Important shit going on here LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL I will give it a try and shyt maybe Z will advertise with it!!! I bet more people would buy it, and trust my girl will make it look DELECIOUS!!!:boobs: Hmmm I think he have something here bro, what ya think lol???:mooh:

Gearr will come- but we won't forget about the pictures. If anyone gets offended the can find that IGNORE - button or whatever it is called.Important shit going on here LOL

LOL I will give it a try and shyt maybe Z will advertise with it!!! I bet more people would buy it, and trust my girl will make it look DELECIOUS!!!:boobs: Hmmm I think he have something here bro, what ya think lol???:mooh:[/QUOTE]

We will see- maybe you should order some blue or yellow pills to help you with that GF ? Ya don't want her to run away:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
LOL I will give it a try and shyt maybe Z will advertise with it!!! I bet more people would buy it, and trust my girl will make it look DELECIOUS!!!:boobs: Hmmm I think he have something here bro, what ya think lol???:mooh:

We will see- maybe you should order some blue or yellow pills to help you with that GF ? Ya don't want her to run away:winkfinger:[/QUOTE]

LOL Hell yes!!! I haven't done any of those in a long ass time brings back memories brotha. But hey quick question, what is the difference between the pharm grade and ugl euro-pharms gear??? Is the pharm grade just guaranteed quality and and made different or is it the same because you are paying just a bit more than their ugl???:hmmm: I hope something is different about it thats why i paid more for it, and it does look really good lol!!!:winkfinger:

We will see- maybe you should order some blue or yellow pills to help you with that GF ? Ya don't want her to run away:winkfinger:

LOL Hell yes!!! I haven't done any of those in a long ass time brings back memories brotha. But hey quick question, what is the difference between the pharm grade and ugl euro-pharms gear??? Is the pharm grade just guaranteed quality and and made different or is it the same because you are paying just a bit more than their ugl???:hmmm: I hope something is different about it thats why i paid more for it, and it does look really good lol!!!:winkfinger:[/QUOTE]

It's all good IMO.I like the Euro- Zline -Dom and even am playing with the HG. In my opinion it is preferance and some is only availible in certain grades. You are gonna fly-maybe Repo or D can jump in here as I do a bunch of " Cruise n Blast" as I stay on all year long- so my preferances are a bit different than most.

LOL Hell yes!!! I haven't done any of those in a long ass time brings back memories brotha. But hey quick question, what is the difference between the pharm grade and ugl euro-pharms gear??? Is the pharm grade just guaranteed quality and and made different or is it the same because you are paying just a bit more than their ugl???:hmmm: I hope something is different about it thats why i paid more for it, and it does look really good lol!!!:winkfinger:

It's all good IMO.I like the Euro- Zline -Dom and even am playing with the HG. In my opinion it is preferance and some is only availible in certain grades. You are gonna fly-maybe Repo or D can jump in here as I do a bunch of " Cruise n Blast" as I stay on all year long- so my preferances are a bit different than most.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, With blasting and cruising how much on cycle time you have a year??? and is it better than cycle on and off????

It's all good IMO.I like the Euro- Zline -Dom and even am playing with the HG. In my opinion it is preferance and some is only availible in certain grades. You are gonna fly-maybe Repo or D can jump in here as I do a bunch of " Cruise n Blast" as I stay on all year long- so my preferances are a bit different than most.

I hear ya, With blasting and cruising how much on cycle time you have a year??? and is it better than cycle on and off????[/QUOTE]

Blast and vcruise is the best for keeping gains and looking good all year round. If you don't want to have to eventually face trt it's best to come off and do Pct. I am going to cruise all summer after the challenge. I prefer the z international foe sure.

I hear ya, With blasting and cruising how much on cycle time you have a year??? and is it better than cycle on and off????

Blast and vcruise is the best for keeping gains and looking good all year round. If you don't want to have to eventually face trt it's best to come off and do Pct. I am going to cruise all summer after the challenge. I prefer the z international foe sure.[/QUOTE]

That sounds great but im not ready for trt yet so I will give it a few years lol!!! I've heard great things about the z line but I picked euro-pharm for the small vials and it being pharm grade and I thought maybe it would be better quality or something. I just heard the better quality of tren the less chance you get with getting tren cough and some sides.:winkfinger:

So far so good!!! My order is already being processed as of yesterday and will be shipped this upcoming week!!!! YAY lol:ohyeah:Also can't forget Z is the man for hooking me up with a little something something!!!!:kissu:

Blast and cruise for me is a lifstyle and I ain't going back at my age.And there is no way in hell I am going to look like the other guys my age. I balst 2-3 times a year and then just cruise along giving myself bumps along the way. I get some RX for the TRT- but I can tell you that the Z gear is every bit as good IMO. Plus- I will be kicking in EQ- Deca etc to make things a bit more enjoyable. You guys will be here one day and will be glad to know you have OPTIONS.

Blast and cruise for me is a lifstyle and I ain't going back at my age.And there is no way in hell I am going to look like the other guys my age. I balst 2-3 times a year and then just cruise along giving myself bumps along the way. I get some RX for the TRT- but I can tell you that the Z gear is every bit as good IMO. Plus- I will be kicking in EQ- Deca etc to make things a bit more enjoyable. You guys will be here one day and will be glad to know you have OPTIONS.

Deff bro and glad to hear that your actually doing something great for yourself and not letting age get the best of you Congrats on that bro!!! I have always told myself watching my grandfather and shyt and watching how they just gave up on themselves and I just said to myself I will never in my life give up on being who I am and being strong and looking damn good too lmao!!!!:winkfinger:So one day im sure trt and hgh will be in my life and I will be living that lifestyle. But hey im hoping for Z's gear to be as good as everyone says, I guess i'll know first hand and more then sure i'll be happy as shyt lol. :ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
I find that as I get older (50) that I am in better shape then most at the gym I go to. I tend to train with more focus, intensity and in a smarter fashion. My ego was left at the door many, many years ago.

Ordawg1 is a great example for us all to follow, I know that he has my respect.

And like him, I blast and cruise all year. I'm on a weekly TRT dose, but augment it with other things. I'll cruise at 250mg test for 3-4 weeks at a time and then blast at 1000-1500mg a week of test and half that dose of deca and usually add dbol.

But I will give one bit of advice to you young cats, don't go crazy with this shit too early. You have plenty of time.

I find that as I get older (50) that I am in better shape then most at the gym I go to. I tend to train with more focus, intensity and in a smarter fashion. My ego was left at the door many, many years ago.

Ordawg1 is a great example for us all to follow, I know that he has my respect.

And like him, I blast and cruise all year. I'm on a weekly TRT dose, but augment it with other things. I'll cruise at 250mg test for 3-4 weeks at a time and then blast at 1000-1500mg a week of test and half that dose of deca and usually add dbol.

But I will give one bit of advice to you young cats, don't go crazy with this shit too early. You have plenty of time.

I understand completely bro!!! I always tend to try and learn as much as I possibly can about something before I try it and base my judgement on the good and the bad and how I can battle the bad. I try not to play with too high of a dose and work my way up from the minimum and may this be kind ocd but ever since I started AAS I bought a notebook and logged now 116 pages which is almost a full note book on my cycles,different compounds,info I had read,strength gains,side effects,blood work (full panels) with alt and ast liver panels every 4 weeks,pct,shyt every little detail I possibly could so I can watch my success and understanding of my body and how I react to certain compounds and my body takes it. I have been cycling for 2 years now since I was 21 and im about to be 23 now and my levels shoot back to normal within 2 months tops depending on how harsh my cycle is, my best time so far was 34days I got my levels back to normal!!!!:winkfinger: Now Im kinda starting to push things and see how far I can go for a lttle bit and see how it works out for me with this coming up cycle. I don't think you can shut yourself down with anything more then tren and im going to expierement and give myself a little test and see how I react to higher doses and longer cycles such as 16 weeks. This will be the longest I have ran yet, before this it was 12weeks and my body reacted quite well and I felt like I could push myself a little bit more. To make sure things go well for pct and reviving my testicles lol I will be running HCG from week 5 after my drol kickstart and once my test kicks in with it usually does for me by week 4 so I will start with 250ius 2x a week and see how that goes and if I need to up it I will go with 500mgs e3d and try that. I feel like 250 2x a week should be enough but I was thinking since i'm running Tren the last 8 weeks of my cycle and thats when my test really shuts down should I up my dose on HCG the last 4 weeks and 1 more week after my laste test injection such as 1500iu/1250iu/1000/750iu/500/ius to give them a shock and wait 1 more week and start my pct??? I'm really excited about this one and I hope everything goes as plane but if not I planned occordingly and should be able to take care of it!!!!

Been a few days processing, eagerly awaiting shipment. Will let you know.
Dont think it will be much longer.

-Scagnetti

Thats whats up me too!!! We should be all set in the beggining of the week.:winkfinger:

I finally started my cycle:ohyeah:!!!!! Hell yes, I already feel great but I know it's just mentaly in my head right now. I should be starting to feel my drols by the end of the week and the rest will kick in by 4 weeks so all will be great!!!! I am using all GP gear right now and will be throwing in some of Z Man's Pharm Grade Euro-Tren-Ace for the last 8 weeks so thats going to be alot of fun!!!!:lifter:

Back