• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

[Pics Included] What BF% Am I? Starting my first cycle this week.

buddhaluv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What bodyfat percentage would you say I am? Should I cut down than start my cycle. or should I just go on with the cycle than cut afterwards?

ImageShack Album - 3 images

semi-flexed abs on the front & side. However, Back is relaxed.

I'm 180 Pounds @ 5'9

Last edited:
You got some good genetics bro! It's almost impossible to evaluate bf by a picture. I would ask one of the trainers at your gym to measure you they usually will do it for free.

18% ???? Just guessing.

If he's 18 percent then I must be a fat fucking prick.

Thanks guys, so i'm guessing around 16%

Yeah, I used one of those calipers @ the gym, & it's saying I was a a WHOPPING 20%

Thanks guys, so i'm guessing around 16%

Yeah, I used one of those calipers @ the gym, & it's saying I was a a WHOPPING 20%

ID say thats pretty close it's always a little higher than you think lol but your frame will handle alot of mass. Good luck brotha!

14-15% just guessing.....

If he's 18 percent then I must be a fat fucking prick.

Shut up fat fucker,,, LOL.. Just kidding bro. :kissu:

I was just guessing. I am looking at a couple problem areas that give me alittle ideal. front shot looks good , but the back and side seem to show alittle more to me anyway. His skin is thick which in a bf% (with cailpers) will show a higher bf%.
I am 18% right now and feel and look good to me.

I dont like bf% with calipers at all. I would sugest to anyone and everyone to do the water suspended bf% and a local clinic/

IML Gear Cream!
I honestly thought this thread was a joke after pulsating dick's thread lol.
But to answer your question 15-17% from the looks of it. Your back will look amazing after a cycle with the lats you
already have. Ecspecially if ya drop down to 12-13% bf. I would start the cycle and use the cycle as a recomp or clean bulk. You will add muscle and drop BF. Maybe look into carb cycling for the recomp

my antivirus program is blocking a virus when i pull up his photos....

I'm gonna go with 15ish

back looks good, legs could use some work though IMO

10%^^^^ no way lol he's a little more than that

About 15%ish, not too far off. How old are you and what are you planning to take?

Likely in the 16-17% range just from those shots.

You've got a great base to work with. I agree with the others 14-17%

Somebody tell this kid he's not ready for steroids.

How old are you?

No need to worry bro.. Whatever you guys say, I'm still going to pin, regardless. I just turned 20. & been heavily researching about aas for 5 years. When I was 15, I promised myself at age 15 to hold it off until I turned 20 & here I am at 20 years old (finally). & yes I know i'm not a veteran when it comes to bodybuilding but I know a lot more than you think. Hell, my father used to be a bodybuilder & he's watching me every step of the way.

It's not about what you know or don't know, it's about what you haven't been able to accomplish with your body naturally. What are your maintenance cals?

I would say around 14-15%, nice lats

Back