• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

paleo diet

Klutch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im going to start the paleo diet 2maro. anyone have any good recipes or suggestions. once i hit my target then ill start eating rice only for carbs for energy...

i've been on a paleo type diet for a couple months

a actually like it bro

Here's some insane recipes if you're looking for paleo-approved cuisine!

Recipes « CrossFit Rubicon

My buddy Chef owns Rubicon and is a dedicated paleo guy, and also a very highly credentialed chef.

I've been on this since I read about last month. I really like it. It's pretty easy to follow (unlike its Atkins counterpart), and seems to work well.

do you guys still have a "pump" while training ?

i personnaly can't pump no longer, so i'm starting to doubt this diet could work while on gear... ?

IML Gear Cream!
You's know that they found a type of oat in pre-era cave.
So cave men ate carbs.

do you guys still have a "pump" while training ?

i personnaly can't pump no longer, so i'm starting to doubt this diet could work while on gear... ?

Ru eating enough fruits and veggies... I try to eat a lot of green veggies... But i really don't lift so I'm not sure about the pumps. But when I played basketball this pass Sunday I had way more bounce and energy.

I did Mark Sissons Primal diet for a while. It'll kill your workouts not having carbs. It's probably best for cutting, and I felt awesome outside of the gym. But after my first set I was out of energy.

Sent from my Android device

I did Mark Sissons Primal diet for a while. It'll kill your workouts not having carbs. It's probably best for cutting, and I felt awesome outside of the gym. But after my first set I was out of energy.

Sent from my Android device
You and me both buddy.
I do think its a good "diet" to lose fat it worked for me.
I wasn't doing any kind of exercisce though(recovering overtrained)
I don't think i'll go back on one again,unless i take a recovery week and i'll still be eating carbs just not as much.

Back