• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first order

rockmanmike

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
made my fist order today sent moneygram to name and place given to me and sent info .waiting to here back

Welcome to Zland

You picked the right place. Z will treat you very well. You will love the products-Enjoy:winkfinger:

i followed there instructions can not wave id in their country monygram,not that they asked me to. i figure they know whats up.hoping to hear everything is good

That's great - please keep us posted.

If you have any questions - don't be shy - we're all here to help each other. :)

Many of us have ran a lot of Z's products - and everything I've tried has been great so I don't think you can go wrong with anything you decide on.

Welcome to this section of the forum ... "your in good company." :)

thanks for responce z responded to me this morning, pretty fast.im currently on hrt only 200 ml test a week(not enough to get any real growth although in in good shape for a older bodybuilder).will use new product to raise dose to 500ml per week,also take anti estrogen and hcg.will test blood in 4 weeks on zline, and will help to end quality questions .will also look to add decca for joints,any feedback

thanks for responce z responded to me this morning, pretty fast.im currently on hrt only 200 ml test a week(not enough to get any real growth although in in good shape for a older bodybuilder).will use new product to raise dose to 500ml per week,also take anti estrogen and hcg.will test blood in 4 weeks on zline, and will help to end quality questions .will also look to add decca for joints,any feedback

Why the PCT if you are on HRT ? Also- what does you test count look like @ 200 mg weekly and what was your base without any test ? Thanks

hcg is to keep my balls from shrinking 500 2x week and .5 anastrazol keeps estogen from geting to high it ws up to 82 need to do a saliva test see where its at on anti est.im 60 and without test my free level is under 300 but with 200mg per wk its up to 11or 12 hundred higest normal +.at first i will run z test 250mg per week 4 wk, in place of perscription 200 and test blood.test should then be i guess 1300 +(free) then i plan to increase to 500mg and add some deca.anysugestions.

hcg is to keep my balls from shrinking 500 2x week and .5 anastrazol keeps estogen from geting to high it ws up to 82 need to do a saliva test see where its at on anti est.im 60 and without test my free level is under 300 but with 200mg per wk its up to 11or 12 hundred higest normal +.at first i will run z test 250mg per week 4 wk, in place of perscription 200 and test blood.test should then be i guess 1300 +(free) then i plan to increase to 500mg and add some deca.anysugestions.

OK- I was asking because I am almost identical on readings EXCEPT- my test doesn't go that high on 200 mg weekly ( watson). But- i also pin sub Q ( M & Thurs) and then boost IM. When I blast- I go where you are haeding and don't need any PCT as no problems ( so far-4-5 years)I was usng the HCG same as you and a friend said not needed so I stopped and he was correct. Can vary from one to another I suppose.Looking forward to seeing your results- Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
pin sub q test should be in to mussle it would seem your wasting by going under skin i also have been on hrt 5 years and have found testicle shrinkage.hcg seems to help as i get older ive wonderd about trying clomid to increase volume . also i work out hard but there are days i sure dont feel like it.most pre workout stuff just makes me crazy,have you found any good motivators?sorry for my baaaad spelling

pin sub q test should be in to mussle it would seem your wasting by going under skin i also have been on hrt 5 years and have found testicle shrinkage.hcg seems to help as i get older ive wonderd about trying clomid to increase volume . also i work out hard but there are days i sure dont feel like it.most pre workout stuff just makes me crazy,have you found any good motivators?sorry for my baaaad spelling

Balls are doing fairly good- but I am trying to stay away from the long term effects of the HCG. I am assumming you use it yaer round ? SubQ keeps my levls very stable and hits me much quicker.MOTIVATION-looking at young pussy and then looking at my friends and their wives. These guys haven't seen their dick in 20 yaers- and the gals don't care. UGLY shit. They can't do any outdoor activity and think I am nuts.Clomid- OK- yaer round ? What dose-I'll try it. Music seems to get me going and on leg days I make a fresh brew of really nasty ass black coffee. Shit- you can clean rust off with it-but that and the music get me going. Plus- I like hanging out here with these young bucks as they keep me in line. Great bunch IMO.Any ideas you want to share- feel free to PM- I am open to most anything. Thanks
BTW- your spelling is stellar compared to mine. Awhile back one of the guys reminded me-Oh well- I am blind as a bat- but I can still spot a nice ass and pair of tits all the way across the gym.:winkfinger:

a doctor originaly gave me the hcg i am doing it all year long do know of long term effects of low doses 2x a week what have you heard? as far as clomid i believe there is a problem with doing with hcg most say to stop hcg 2wk before clomid(not sure y)sub q interesting ive had a script for 100 2x wk(200total)gets my blood count up.im 60 5ft 7in 170lb can bench 300 legs 900.will lose 6lb in summer.and dont generaly look at people my age most are pathetic.definatly notice younger women i am a man with healthy libio.im married so lifting has become fustration outlet yep

anyway looking forward to getting some zline will increase test and deca for 12 wk the finish cutting back and adding anavar.have you tryed zline oveal mixed reviews so ill run lab in 4 wks.tobe sure

anyway looking forward to getting some zline will increase test and deca for 12 wk the finish cutting back and adding anavar.have you tryed zline oveal mixed reviews so ill run lab in 4 wks.tobe sure

I have run several products from Z. Zline-Zdom and Euro is what I am doing at present. My order is in for HG so I do not know that one. I tseted gear fro many sources ( blood/urine) and Z is my favorite. I have also talked with many other ppl that have used deca- var- dbol plus more and tseted their blood and all was gtg.What atracted me to Z is watching attacks on his character done in a very suspicous way. So- I have been a business man for many yaers and seen these tacticts before- so did my own reaserch.At this point he is my main source and I have found NOTHING to verify some of the negative. Sure- there can be problems with a couple jugs- a bottle of orals - wrong order or whatever and Z takes care of it. There are many haters out there and people that just don't know much about using gaer and talk like children.I will keep reporting both on quality and service as time allows and my numerous orders come in. Will look forward to talking with you again. Check out the subq- you might like- ord

ill give sub q a try when i get new order do ya use reg pin anjust go shallow or insulin pin wouldnt think oil would pass through it,yea thanks for feedback you can fight gravity

just piping in here guys. read an article about nolva and clomid. the gist of it was that they essentially do the same thing and that the the whole thing about clomid being used for pct to get back normal and nolva just being an AI is more a marketing thing by clomid because it came out later than nolva obviously and needed a different angle to sell it. especially since mg for mg it's less potent. meaning 100mg of clomid is needed do do the same job as 20 or 40 mg of nolva. so that also means clomid is less cost effective. just my 2 cents. not saying it's right but the guy who posted the article is a knowledgeable individual (from another board) and i've always took his advice on things. kinda sold me on nolva. it's all i use now. that and maybe some adex. as needed on cycle and then as pct. anyways, who knows. just thought i'd through that out

just piping in here guys. read an article about nolva and clomid. the gist of it was that they essentially do the same thing and that the the whole thing about clomid being used for pct to get back normal and nolva just being an AI is more a marketing thing by clomid because it came out later than nolva obviously and needed a different angle to sell it. especially since mg for mg it's less potent. meaning 100mg of clomid is needed do do the same job as 20 or 40 mg of nolva. so that also means clomid is less cost effective. just my 2 cents. not saying it's right but the guy who posted the article is a knowledgeable individual (from another board) and i've always took his advice on things. kinda sold me on nolva. it's all i use now. that and maybe some adex. as needed on cycle and then as pct. anyways, who knows. just thought i'd through that out

OK- but you are coming off cycle ? Correct ? My point being if you are staying " on TRT" or around 2-300 mg per week- then there is no " PCT taking place" because there is not a " post cycle" .Is interesting that nolva is the better buy. I am just wondering if there is something that we should be taking on a regualr basis. I haerd some bad things about using HGC all year:winkfinger:? Thanks for the input- any sugestions are great

OK- but you are coming off cycle ? Correct ? My point being if you are staying " on TRT" or around 2-300 mg per week- then there is no " PCT taking place" because there is not a " post cycle" .Is interesting that nolva is the better buy. I am just wondering if there is something that we should be taking on a regualr basis. I haerd some bad things about using HGC all year:winkfinger:? Thanks for the input- any sugestions are great

Do not use hcg All year

Do not use hcg All year

When someone with as much expieriance as D has- makes this statement- it is solid with me. Plus- I had about 3 other guys that I trust like D tell me the same thing. Thnaks for chiming in D:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
a doctor originaly gave me the hcg i am doing it all year long do know of long term effects of low doses 2x a week what have you heard? as far as clomid i believe there is a problem with doing with hcg most say to stop hcg 2wk before clomid(not sure y)sub q interesting ive had a script for 100 2x wk(200total)gets my blood count up.im 60 5ft 7in 170lb can bench 300 legs 900.will lose 6lb in summer.and dont generaly look at people my age most are pathetic.definatly notice younger women i am a man with healthy libio.im married so lifting has become fustration outlet yep

Hcg really isn't a bad thing all year long (when done right) - however you should at the very least take one week off after each 5000iu vial.

Suppression has only been proven if you exceed 5000iu in one dose - this has been debated but this is what clinical studies show - and what i have found to be true during my research.

Everyones different so you'll have to see what works best for you.

When ever you begin to introduce more compounds into the cycle - you fall into a "heavy cycle" which is better to run hch at higher doses.

I run mine at 500iu twice a week - once the 5000iu vial is out take one week off - then repeat.

Pinning the day before test injections - except this rule goes out the window for something like prop - still keep hcg twice a week is fine.

If you were to go into a pct - you would always stop hcg 4 days prior to SERM.

Personally I keep hcg at the base of every cycle - just like test - and so far my balls haven't ever lost any size at all - my wife digs that. :D

But then again - respectfully - everyone is different - I've had some people PM me - who were on very low doses of test for a very shot time - shut themselves down - while others have no problems at all.

In cases where your shut down and even going into pct - there is a blasting phase that has several very important functions to get your natural test pumping again.

I love to inject 500iu e5d when on cycle starting on the 10th day going all the way up to 10 days after the last shot (if long ester test is used). This protocol seems to give me the best recovery, my cycles are usually 12-14 weeks long.

Recovery is also easier if you use a blasting phase prior to pct.

Here's some information on blasting - some might find this useful for your pct recovery...

Blast Phase of HCG for heavy cycles - This phase should be ran in addition to the weekly dose during the heavy cycle.

Blast your HCG during the time period you are waiting for the suppressive compounds to leave your system - This is the time period starting the day after your last injection up until 4 days before SERM treatment - The blast Phase should consist of one of the following:

#1 500iu's every day.
#2 750iu's every day.
#3 1,000iu's every other day.
#4 1,500iu's every other day.

Since HCG directly stimulate's aromatization in the leydig cells some people can develop Gyno when taking high doses of HCG. You need to get a sense of how sensitive you are to HCG when determining how you want to run your blast phase. If you are sensitive start with every day dosing.

Here are 3 reasons to run a blast phase

1) To test the testicles to see if they are still able to produce testosterone at their maximum capacity.

If they can not produce testosterone at their maximum capacity you have developed secondary hypogonadism.

It would be wise to get a blood test done during this time to see if the testicles are producing enough testosterone to get your testosterone levels within physiological range - If they are not, there is no point in SERM treatment at this time and more HCG is needed.

This could be a higher dose for longer duration, or just a longer duration.

2) By blasting during this time we are ensuring that our testosterone is within physiological range, thus attempting to prevent going catabolic.

3) To stimulate the pituitary. This will provide the material the testes need to produce testosterone.

I should also point out - what D-Latsky is saying "is" correct - the exception would be taking a week off between 5000iu vials - D's advise is very solid and I agree with not taking hcg "straight" through year round without the week of breaks.

I also give credit to a friend - THE-DET-OAK - for the blasting information above. :)

I love to inject 500iu e5d when on cycle starting on the 10th day going all the way up to 10 days after the last shot (if long ester test is used). This protocol seems to give me the best recovery, my cycles are usually 12-14 weeks long.

I have had the best recoveries when using a similar approach. the only diff is that I use 500iu 2x per week. so a lil more frequent. Works f-in great

Back