• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

got $200 dollars to blow

pureplaya616

jacked black college kid
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im back from a little layoff from an injury. I have $200 dollars to spend on supplements to get me back to prime. I havent used creatine before, and I dont want to use any prohormones. If you had $200 dollars to spend on supplements to get you back into lifting shape what would u buy?

Getting the right foods in your system will go farther than dropping all your money on supplements IMO.

Stock up on chicken and some Whey. If you've got cash left over, try some Multi-Vitamins and a bottle of straight Creatine.

Yeah, I'd go with a good whey product and some Creatine. But most importantly = REAL high protein/carb FOOD and lots of it (assuming you wanna builk up and gain some muscle) :)

I have all the food i just wanted know what supplements to give me an edge. I just wanted to come back and make huge gains. I have the diet down, the intensity of my workouts are high, and i change routines every couple weeks. I just want that extra anabolic boost without use of pro-hormones.

Pro-hormones are great, but if you've got something against them, you could stick to Creatine, Multi-Vitamins and Glutamine.

And if fat burning is one of your goals, ECA (Ephedrine / Caffeine / Aspirin) could also help out a great deal.

Screw supps man get yourself Grand Theft Auto Vice City it rocks and some protein powder

whey protein
creatine
BCAA's
Acetyl-L-Carnitine

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by pureplaya616
If you had $200 dollars to spend on supplements to get you back into lifting shape what would u buy?

whey protein
multi-vitamin
creatine
glutamine

thanx for the reply, yeah i just got vice city best money ive spent

Back